Princess Madeleine as Patron of "My Big Day"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Give her a break. She has a three months old baby and a toddler. By any standard she is entitled to maternity leave.

Yes she is. But already she knew about having a baby and maternity leave when she accepted. It's not about Madeleine NOT attending, its about first accepting and not attending while attending a high profile event, its kind of a pattern with Madeleine and not a good one.

I dont know if I understood this correctly, but it seems like Princess Madeleine will be hosting a fairy tale party for MinStoraDag at the Royal Palace in Stockholm...not the usual engagement...perhaps its a wish of one the children the charity supports? in which case I think its very sweet of her to do so

Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus

Last edited:
I dont know if I understood this correctly, but it seems like Princess Madeleine will be hosting a fairy tale party for MinStoraDag at the Royal Palace in Stockholm...not the usually engagement...perhaps its a wish of one the children the charity supports? in which case I think its very sweet of her to do so

Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus

Madeleine is the patron of Foundation MinStoraDag. In January she met the secretary general of MinStoraDag at the Royal Palace. Before that in September 2013 she and Chris were at MinStoraDag's dinner.
The king met 14-year-old Samir at the Royal Palace in January 2014, it was Samir's wish and MinStoraDag made it come true.
Victoria met 16-year-old Felicia at the Royal Palace in November 2014, it was Felicia's wish and MinStoraDag made it come true.

It is good that Madeleine now after a long time does something for her patronage.

Last edited:
it's quite sweet that madeleine put on all her princess paraphernalia for the kids :)
it's also fun she brought leonore along.

What a heartwarming picture! If I didn't know any better, I would say she held "Min stora dag" on the same days as the Nobels! SHe has recreated the same look!

What a heartwarming picture! If I didn't know any better, I would say she held "Min stora dag" on the same days as the Nobels! SHe has recreated the same look!

Well, no princess is complete without a tiara. ;)

I fell in love with these pictures! Princess Madeleine is doing a fantastic job for these kids. It's amazing to see their happiness. it's amazing that Leonore was there too. Madeleine smile says all.. BRAVO:flowers::flowers:

I fell in love with these pictures! Princess Madeleine is doing a fantastic job for these kids. It's amazing to see their happiness. it's amazing that Leonore was there too. Madeleine smile says all.. BRAVO:flowers::flowers:

Totally a big BRAVO to Madeleine for this event!!!

I don't like she puts her own kid in front so prominently.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Thanks for links!
It was an awesome event. Little girls were thrilled to meet a real Princess wearing a sash and tiara.

On ONE pic out of four... On the others Leonore is amongst the others or in the background.

Thinking of the little girls I know that age, that day would have been amazing. Dressing up in a princess dress getting to have a tea party at a real palace with a real princess, well two with Leo there, would have been so much fun for those kids. Such a great idea for the princess to do. And likely so much fun for Leo as well.

I love Maddie went all out and recreated her Nobels look.:flowers:

On ONE pic out of four... On the others Leonore is amongst the others or in the background.

From what we know of Leonore I'd say if she wanted to sit in the front she did without anyone being able to move her somewhere else.

I think it's so fun that she gave those kids what they think of as a princess. Very cool of her. My favorite ever of her engagements

Is it just me or does Madeleine remind anyone else of Elsa from Frozen in this dress? Maybe I've just watched it too many times with a certain 4-year-old I know!
What a fun event for these kids, they all look so happy! Does anyone know who the performer was?

I think this should start a trend :) TIARS FOR ALL THE ROYAL LADIES whenever they interact with kids...

Is it just me or does Madeleine remind anyone else of Elsa from Frozen in this dress? Maybe I've just watched it too many times with a certain 4-year-old I know!
What a fun event for these kids, they all look so happy! Does anyone know who the performer was?

It Tobbe Trollkarl (Tobbe the magician) a well known childrens tv presenter and a magician (obviously).

Watching the little video made me smile so much more :flowers:

Love how even in the long formal gown Maddie was down on their level both to greet them and later watching the performance. You could tell Leo was enjoying it as much as the other kids. I can only imagine what special memories those kids will have of the day. You could see the amazement on their faces.

It Tobbe Trollkarl (Tobbe the magician) a well known childrens tv presenter and a magician (obviously).

Thank you JR, he's adorable! And thank you for the video, Baron! This has to be my favorite royal engagement of all time.

Back
Top Bottom