The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 03:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope that the baby will not arrive during next friday until sunday. Some friends are visiting me and if I would hear that Catherine is in labour I am sure that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my guests.

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 04-18-2015, 03:34 PM
Aristocracy

I am almost 100% sure the baby will arrive next week, not later.

Old 04-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Courtier

So glad I didn't follow the news much this time around. I must admit I am checking this thread every now and then expecting news of Kate going into labour.
Old 04-18-2015, 04:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
The magazine issued another tweet saying that they had "reached out" to KP who replied that they did not respond to speculation.
What a ridiculous expression. They mean they contacted KP.

"Reaching out" is something people do on a personal level; it means something like seeking or offering help, comfort or love. It does not mean ringing up or sending an email to a business office.
Old 04-18-2015, 05:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes I thought it was a pretty silly expression. A pity Kensington Palace didn't respond in a similar vein - perhaps that they had "withdrawn into themselves and declined to comment"!
Old 04-18-2015, 05:32 PM
Nobility

I'm checking 3-4x a day
Old 04-18-2015, 07:57 PM
Courtier

Her due date has never been confirmed yet the DM insists its 25th April.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:44 PM
Nobility

The 20th,baby will be a Taurus
Old 04-18-2015, 09:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
It would be a shame if the child was born on someones birthday. It would be nice for the child to have the day to him/herself and the child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge would get a lot of attention and over shadow the over royal. I also think that this is a special day and it would be nice not to share it with anyone.
I have to agree with this. My birthday was two days after my paternal grandfather's birthday. For two years in a row, we happened to be visiting during that week. In both cases, we celebrated both birthdays on his day. If my Mom hadn't held back my presents from my parents, my birthday would have been just an ordinary day. I don't remember how old I was but I finally got up the nerve ask Mom if she would talk to Dad about scheduling our visit for another week the next year. She did and he understood. As a kid it is hard sharing your day particularly with an older family member. The older one will get preference by virtue of age.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Her due date has never been confirmed yet the DM insists its 25th April.

They also insisted on July 11th for George .
Old 04-19-2015, 01:10 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
One thing I would be willing to bet all my fortune of $1.95 on is that when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's (and whatever titles they go by in the future) children grow older and start on their own paths both privately and publicly, there will be nothing but pride and support from their parents. I believe Charles feels the same way about his sons and his daughter in law. I truly think the entire Firm works as a team more so than as individuals.

The recent discussion of one isolated example of upstaging had many other factors behind it and isn't really to be cited as the norm.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:37 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

A slew of posts have been removed as they were completely irrelevant to this topic.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:36 PM
Serene Highness

Royal reporter Rob Jobson was on Australian TV this morning, Monday 20th, telling us about Prince Charles and Prince Harry attending the Anzac Services that are starting in a few days.

Then he said there is also talk of Prince William attending the service/s in Gallipoli as well - "just talk at the moment...not confirmed...he is very keen to take part".

Does this mean the birth will be over and done with - or not due to happen until Prince William is back from this - (if he does indeed go).
Old 04-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Royal reporter Rob Jobson was on Australian TV this morning, Monday 20th, telling us about Prince Charles and Prince Harry attending the Anzac Services that are starting in a few days.

Then he said there is also talk of Prince William attending the service/s in Gallipoli as well - "just talk at the moment...not confirmed...he is very keen to take part".

Does this mean the birth will be over and done with - or not due to happen until Prince William is back from this - (if he does indeed go).
At first, there was talk of Charles and William attending the services, but no, it's Harry and Charles that's officially going. The baby is due at anytime, so William is sticking around.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-20-2015, 02:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Rob Jobson suggested that William might join his father and brother. That can only happen if the baby is already here OR the baby is still a few days or more away after the 25th and he knows that.

If the baby is here by the 25th then there is no reason why William couldn't fly out to Turkey to be with his father and brother to commemorate the 10000s of British and French troops including those from the colonies of the British Empire (Australians, New Zealanders, Indians, Canadians - they supplied some nurses) who were prepared, and many did, lay down their lives in the service of King and Country. That King was William's grandmother's beloved grandfather so his duty would suggest that he should acknowledge that event.
Old 04-20-2015, 04:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Rob Jobson suggested that William might join his father and brother. That can only happen if the baby is already here OR the baby is still a few days or more away after the 25th and he knows that.

Agreed Iluvbertie.

Mr Jobson wouldn't have mentioned the possibility of Prince William travelling to Gallipoli - saying there were "talks" about William going, taking place, and that the Prince wanted to go - if there hadn't in fact been "talks" to this end.

And the whole possibility would be moot if the birth wasn't expected to be sooner - or expected to be later.
Old 04-20-2015, 04:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Tomorrow is Queen's birthday.

29th is their wedding anniversary.

But when are elections held? Newspapers write about possibility of baby being born on elections' date.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Elections are 7th May.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:29 AM
Aristocracy

Lingo will be guarded until 30 of April, won't it? Or they will prolong its "restricted regime" untill the birth of baby?
Old 04-20-2015, 06:08 AM
Serene Highness

I think that they will prolong this restricted regime after April 30th when the baby is not born by then.
30th is in this case the last day of this month and they will for sure prolong the restriction for the new month to come if the child is not yet born by April 29th.

Closed Thread