Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pictures. :flowers:

I don't get how people say he looks like William. If there is any doubt he is Middleton, one just has to look at Arthur Matthews. George, Arthur and Louis all look like brothers (Louis has some Windsor in there). Charlotte is the only obvious Windsor of the three of them.

Since his mom is taking the pictures, wish we got a bit more natural not posed photos, see him playing or being a little boy, like we see with father's day photos and such. We have enough time for formal photos when older.

Happy birthday to George. :flowers::cool:

George is quite the handsome young lad. I do have to say that in the second photo of him, there is a resemblance to his late grandmother in the way he smiles.

Lovely photos of George--I cannot believe he is 7 already!

In these photos the resemblance to his father is stronger than in some of the other pictures we have of him. That smile is very like William's.

I have to say that this is the first time I've really noticed that he does resemble William especially when he's smiling. ?

Where have those 7 years gone,the Prince gets more like his father every year.

Lovely pictures of a happy boy! I have to say I see him more like Michael Middleton with each passing year!

Lovely pictures of a happy boy! I have to say I see him more like Michael Middleton with each passing year!
Me too :flowers:

I always thought that George was more Middleton than Windsor. He might have some facial expressions from William, but he doesn't look like his father.
Louis is also Middleton, but takes more after Catherine, while George looks more Michael Middleton.

Charlotte is a mix I think. I see some Catherine in her, but I also see the Queen too.

On my opinion, none of the three kids resemble William. None has his nose, lips, facial shape. Catherine's genes sure are the dominant genes.

I've always thought George looks like a mix of William and Michael.

Already 7 ...they grow fast.

LaRae

Me too :flowers:

I always thought that George was more Middleton than Windsor. He might have some facial expressions from William, but he doesn't look like his father.
Louis is also Middleton, but takes more after Catherine, while George looks more Michael Middleton.

Charlotte is a mix I think. I see some Catherine in her, but I also see the Queen too.

On my opinion, none of the three kids resemble William. None has his nose, lips, facial shape. Catherine's genes sure are the dominant genes.

Charlotte is very like William. The other no.

Such adorable kids. Princess Charlotte is my favorite! She has such a cute personality.

I hope someone will be clever enough to put up the little video released by The Royal Family today. It is all three of the children asking a question of Sir David Attenborough. and is, I believe, the first time we have heard them speak. They are lovely - but particularly little Louis, who quite makes my heart melt.

Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis interview Sir David Attenborough About Wildlife Conservation.

Very sweet and natural children. Kudos to their parents, and also to Nanny Maria.;)

I hope someone will be clever enough to put up the little video released by The Royal Family today. It is all three of the children asking a question of Sir David Attenborough. and is, I believe, the first time we have heard them speak. They are lovely - but particularly little Louis, who quite makes my heart melt.

I love these three so much...they are all so adorable, and genuinely sweet. George will always be my favorite, but I don’t think in those terms since I adore them all.

The Cambridge kids are so stickin' cute. I can't say that I have a favorite, the each are adorable.

Criticism from Hollywood producers regarding the upcoming HBO Max's animated series about Prince George. Concern is for how Prince George and his family are portrayed and its possible impact on him as a seven year old child.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...MAX-the-prime-royal-family-prince-William-ont

Hollywood producers have blasted the animated show for mocking the young Prince. The £5 million series sees George curse at staff members and joke about his sexuality. It comes as Netflix has drawn the anger of royal insiders for the family’s portrayal in their hit show The Crown.

Creator Gary Janetti defended his project and stated that he hoped Prince George would have a "sense of humor" about the program. Honestly as a parent and educator, I don't see Prince George finding the show to be funny at his age and stage of development especially when it comes to the language and how he's portrayed treating others. IMHO it goes against everything his family and teachers would have taught him.

Last edited:
Criticism from Hollywood producers regarding the upcoming HBO Max's animated series about Prince George. Concern is for how Prince George and his family are portrayed and its possible impact on him as a seven year old child.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...MAX-the-prime-royal-family-prince-William-ont

Creator Gary Janetti defended his project and stated that he hoped Prince George would have a "sense of humor" about the program. Honestly as a parent and educator, I don't see Prince George finding the show to be funny at his age and stage of development especially when it comes to the language and how he's portrayed treating others. IMHO it goes against everything his family and teachers would have taught him.

Wow, I’m pleasantly surprised anyone in Hollywood cares... but ultimately, George is just a boy and many of these people have kids and understand.

This is gross. Gary Janetti thinks a 7 year old should find this funny? He’s a baby! I still remember sickos on Twitter making fun of George for liking ballet...I can only imagine what some will say once this airs. The below wouldn’t be funny if it was depicting an adult; it’s offensive as it’s portraying a little boy.

The clips depict George, voiced by former Family Guy writer Gary Janetti, saying: “Hey guys, it’s me, Prince George… I know self-isolating is difficult and we’re all sick of being stuck in the same 775 rooms, or, you know, studio apartment, it’s different for everyone.

“Stay positive and be nice to your serving staff. They’re doing the best they can, even though lunch f****** sucked today.”

Thank you! I fully agree. This is so wrong on all accounts. Creating entertainment over the self-worth of a 7-year old who already is in a quite sensitive (although also privileged) position as the future king.

Who says he is even going to watch it?
Honestly I doubt that his family would permit him to view it, but in the future I believe that he'd be able to access it via the Internet or someone will show it to him ie: classmate. Likewise I would tend to believe that George's father has likely viewed old clips of his puppet on Spitting Image even though his parents would not have had him watch the episodes from his childhood when they aired.

An online petition is being organized in response to the show.

https://www.change.org/p/buckingham...ow-the-prince/psf/promote_or_share?recruiter=

Last edited:
All right what I don’t get is how this production can use a minor child’s name and a caricature his likeness using profanity and talking about his sexuality which is extremely creepy without permission of his parents? If there was anything to take legal action against it would be this.

Gary Janetti is absolutely ludicrous to believe that George would have a "sense of humour". He is a 7-year-old child, not an adult. Doesn't he realise that "his project" may be talked about at George's school (if it does spread to his peers)? :whistling:

He probably won't watch it but his class mates might.

But that's not really the point, he's currently a 7 year old who has nothing yet but been born. He's highly privileged yes, but there's nothing to suggest that he's anything other than a normal and perhaps somewhat shy kid who still doesn't quite get why he attracts interest and crowds. Once he starts falling out of clubs or doing/saying something stupid, then have at him.

I'm someone who thinks The Windsors and other satirical and parody looks at the family are fair game and often very funny and I think some of the family think so too. But they're based on adults who to a certain extent have control over what they do and say and public perceptions of their lives.

The same goes for all young kids of public figures.

Who says he is even going to watch it?

He won’t, I sure - aside from the fact that it’s about a fake version of him, this is completely inappropriate for children. This idiot Janetti comes from Family Guy - NOT for kids- yet somehow he thinks a 7 year old will “get” satire? I suspect George would be more likely to cry - if he were somehow to see this - in not recognizing himself.

This is loathsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom