The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

The couple is handling it all well, but there shouldn't be anything for them to handle. They should've been left alone.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The couple is handling it all well, but there shouldn't be anything for them to handle. They should've been left alone.
The reality is that if they were dead set on being left alone on their honeymoon, they wouldn't have made plans to go to so many public places of interest. They very well could have booked a honeymoon stay at a private resort and then any media intrusion would have been a legal issue.

They chose to be out and among the people and do things that a lot of tourists would do with their honeymoon time. From what I gather, they weren't really upset or intruded upon by the photos that were taken. They know they are people of interest and decided to go along with the crowd and enjoy the places they wanted to experience.

I'm sure their honeymoon was memorable for them in many ways.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
The reality is that if they were dead set on being left alone on their honeymoon, they wouldn't have made plans to go to so many public places of interest. They very well could have booked a honeymoon stay at a private resort and then any media intrusion would have been a legal issue.

They chose to be out and among the people and do things that a lot of tourists would do with their honeymoon time. From what I gather, they weren't really upset or intruded upon by the photos that were taken. They know they are people of interest and decided to go along with the crowd and enjoy the places they wanted to experience.

The whole thing is just bizarre and weird and I don't post nor look at the pictures. I just personally think this following of the couple on their honeymoon is wrong.

Yes, I think the couple had some very memorable moments on their honeymoon.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post

Well, we didn't get any photos of them on the Brando private island so, there's that. But, as you say, they wanted to do and see things on their trip that others do and see and so they were photographed. I'm sure the honeymoon was memorable for many reasons and the photographers were not one of those reasons. Pippa and James treated them like they were pesky flies. They didn't seem upset about it.

Actually, the pictures didn't bother me but the stories, especially at the Daily Fail, were sometimes nasty so I just looked at the photos and ignored the stories after reading the first couple. That's the problem with the DM, they have amazing photos but their stories are usually just awful.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Mae View Post
Well, we didn't get any photos of them on the Brando private island so, there's that. But, as you say, they wanted to do and see things on their trip that others do and see and so they were photographed. I'm sure the honeymoon was memorable for many reasons and the photographers were not one of those reasons. Pippa and James treated them like they were pesky flies. They didn't seem upset about it.

Actually, the pictures didn't bother me but the stories, especially at the Daily Fail, were sometimes nasty so I just looked at the photos and ignored the stories after reading the first couple. That's the problem with the DM, they have amazing photos but their stories are usually just awful.
Actually there were beach pictures of them in swimwear in Tetiaroa.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
The swedish tabloid Expressen claims that Pippa and James will arrive in Stockholm today, to finish off their own honeymoon by attending a high society wedding here this weekend. It's Anna Ridderstad and Jöns Bartholdson - who is a friend of both James and Pippa - who are getting married in Stockholm. I have no idea if this is true, but I'm sure we will find out.

Nygifta Pippa Middletonkommer till Sverige för lyxbröllop | Kungligt | Expressen
Yes, Anna was the woman in the navy dress walking next to Donna Air. I had a feeling she was involved with Jons from the way she greeted him in front of the church - he was an usher.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
Actually there were beach pictures of them in swimwear in Tetiaroa.
Is Tetiaroa Brando Island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Yes, Anna was the woman in the navy dress walking next to Donna Air. I had a feeling she was involved with Jons from the way she greeted him in front of the church - he was an usher.
I wondered who that pretty lady was next to Donna. I hope we see a photo of her as a bride. Not that I wish the paps would invade their wedding. That would be awful. Just one photo would be nice, though.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I wondered who that pretty lady was next to Donna. I hope we see a photo of her as a bride. Not that I wish the paps would invade their wedding. That would be awful. Just one photo would be nice, though.
I'm sure that the swedish tabloids will keep an eye on the wedding, especially if the rumors about Pippa&James are true.

....and yes, here they are! They arrived earlier today (friday) and will attend the wedding tomorrow.

Pippa Middleton på romantisk promenad i Sverige med James | Kungligt | Expressen

Edit: two pictures from the article.
https://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/48...0/16x9/680.jpg
https://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/00...4/16x9/680.jpg
Old 06-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Is it a society wedding?
Old 06-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Is it a society wedding?
I would say so, yes. But the bride and groom aren't that well know to the tabloids. I've never heard of them before, and I think I'm quite well informed. Apparently not.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I wonder what the guest list will look like. Can we expect posh names, other than the Mathews?
Old 06-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
I wonder what the guest list will look like. Can we expect posh names, other than the Mathews?
Well, here's a pic of the bride-to-be with Carl-Philip's ex Emma. http://cdn.finest.se/wp-content/uploads/550402.jpg So maybe Emma will be at the wedding, who knows.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Well, here's a pic of the bride-to-be with Carl-Philip's ex Emma. http://cdn.finest.se/wp-content/uploads/550402.jpg So maybe Emma will be at the wedding, who knows.
So, who is who in this photo? I really didn't keep up on Carl-Philip's ex-girlfriends
Old 06-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
So, who is who in this photo? I really didn't keep up on Carl-Philip's ex-girlfriends
From left to right - Martina Ullman, Emma Pernald , Anna Ridderstad
Old 06-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Courtier

James and Pippa outside the church - picture from Expressen:

https://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/51...d/16x9/680.jpg
Old 06-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Hmmm not sure about the dress, will have to wait till more pics come out.

LaRae
Old 06-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
James and Pippa outside the church - picture from Expressen:

https://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/51...d/16x9/680.jpg
Umm. Pippa looks pretty, James looks VERY handsome. Need more photos.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Courtier

There's an updated article in Expressen, but no better pictures of Pippa.

Pippa Middleton stal showen på lyxbröllopet | Kungligt | Expressen
Old 06-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
There's an updated article in Expressen, but no better pictures of Pippa.

Pippa Middleton stal showen på lyxbröllopet | Kungligt | Expressen
So James Middleton was there also. The bride looks lovely and the groom handsome. What more could we want? I like Pippa's dress and I like the bride's gown. Hopefully, these are the only photos we will see since the wedding was on an island. They wanted privacy and got it. Good for them.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video of Pippa and James and James Middleton arriving to the wedding party at Villa Pauli.
Pippa stjäler showen