Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Future Queens and Kings in europe

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium, Will be Duchess of Braban (age 11) Will be first in line to the Throne july 21th

Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange (age 9) first in line since april 30th 2013

Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway (age 9) second in line

Prince Christian of Denmark (age 7) second in line

Infanta Leonor of Spain (age 7) second in line

Princess Estelle of Sweden, Duchess of Östergötland (age 1) second in line

Prince or princess Of great britten or UK what is the right title (age not born) third in line

Prince or princess of luxembourg still waiting for a annuncement second in line

Christian is kind of alone, i hope for a boy

I think Christian could really love it growing up. LOL So another day and no baby....well I have a friend who had a little girl yesterday don't babies come in threes? They named her Alexis poor mum was in labour for 30 hours! Hopefully Kate's won't be as long but first time mum's usually have long labours.

By the way.... does anyone know where i can find the official details about the birth released by the palace?
I mean: (kate's natural birth, the hospital where she will stay and so on...)
Everybody is talking about it but in the official site nothing about it is said

There wasn't an official written announcement. Ed Perkins who is the press sec. for WK & H gave a press briefing a couple of weeks ago. That is when it was announced that Kate would give birth at the Lindo Wing of St Mary's with Dr Setchell as the obgyn. William would be at the delivery if at all possible. Once baby c is here they will tell both families and then an aide will fill out a parchment with the sex, time weight and give it to a driver who will take it to BP and then it is posted on an easel in the forecourt on the palace.

Does anyone know if Kate gets admit to hospital we will know about it or will we just know the baby has been born?

Does anyone know if Kate gets admit to hospital we will know about it or will we just know the baby has been born?

Again We will know when Catherine has been admitted to the Hospital and is in Labor! like the other Royal Ladies (Crown Princesses, Spouses) of other European Houses when they were Pregnant and Gave Birth. Buckingham Palace will release a statement when she has gone into labor. This thread will be closed when that announcement comes sand a new one will be open.

Many children start out as blonde and go brown before they reach adulthood. Will is a rare one in that he has remained blonde.

I think if you look back of pictures of Philip (courtship and marriage) he was most definitely a blonde, it was not just in his childhood. He looked very "Nordic". He was one of the handsomest of men, IMHO! :)

Again We will know when Catherine has been admitted to the Hospital and is in Labor! like the other Royal Ladies (Crown Princesses, Spouses) of other European Houses when they were Pregnant and Gave Birth. Buckingham Palace will release a statement when she has gone into labor. This thread will be closed when that announcement comes sand a new one will be open.

Thank you! Well I didnt know Kate was regarded like other CP's of European houses. I thought there won't be an announcement just like there wasn't with other royal ladies.

Yes, indeed.
How long will their visit last?

It is no more than a courtesy call from the new King and Queen of the Netherlands to Queen Elizabeth. Perhaps Charles and Camilla will also be present.
It is one of many courtesy calls the King and Queen are making to reigning royals and heads of state in Europe.
The visit will last no more than a couple of hours. I think the couple will also visit the Prime Minister at Downing Street 10.

As a Dutch member of this forum, I hope this baby will be born on Wednesday the 10th. On this day King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima will visit Great Britain. How wonderful would it be if these two events would coincide...:flowers:

Now that would be AWESOME!

It is no more than a courtesy call from the new King and Queen of the Netherlands to Queen Elizabeth. Perhaps Charles and Camilla will also be present.
It is one of many courtesy calls the King and Queen are making to reigning royals and heads of state in Europe.
The visit will last no more than a couple of hours. I think the couple will also visit the Prime Minister at Downing Street 10.
The birth of William and Catherines child would completely overshadow the visit of the Dutch King and Queen. The Dutch would be lucky to even get a mention in the press. If Catherine goes into labour when WA and Maxima are on their way they might just as well tell the pilot to turn the plane around and come another day.

The birth of William and Catherines child would completely overshadow the visit of the Dutch King and Queen. The Dutch would be lucky to even get a mention in the press. If Catherine goes into labour when WA and Maxima are on their way they might just as well tell the pilot to turn the plane around and come another day.

hahaha - let's hope not! Actually, the Brits are such kind and classy people that I'm sure the Dutch royalty will be given a royal greeting. Just more joy to spread around.

I'm seeing more and more tweets about Kate being in the hospital. No way to tell yet if it is true since I have no idea where to find out if she indeed is in the Lindo Wing. I know the palace wil confirm but that is the last source to tell us.

I'm seeing more and more tweets about Kate being in the hospital. No way to tell yet if it is true since I have no idea where to find out if she indeed is in the Lindo Wing. I know the palace wil confirm but that is the last source to tell us.
I did a search I see them. I think it may be real this time. :eek:

Where did you find it? Links, please :). Clarenece House is supposed to confirm it?

Could anyone give links to those information? I don't know how to find it ;)

OMG that would be so cool if it is true! 7/7 is a very nice birth date.

I was just thinking today that this feels like the longest royal pregnacy ever because of the unfortunate early announcement way back in November/December. I think this week we could hear some news!!!!

OMG that would be so cool if it is true! 7/7 is a very nice birth date.

I am sure every date has something positive and negative associated with it. 7/7 would be the date on the London bombings, but any day is I guess a good day to be born.

O my I don't know if it's true nut I hope it is. Providing the tips of the Duchess being at the hospital being correct the baby could still be here on the 6th right?

I can't even see any tweets relating to this. What search words are people using?

I agree with you NGalitzine every date is a good date to be born. Didn't know that 7/7 was the day of the London bombs though. Here in Austria we call these dates Schnapszahlen which are supposed to bring luck when you are born on them. The same applies when you marry on such dates but of course this is all just superstition. On a side note I didn't find any hints about Kate being admitted to hospital.

HTML:
I can't even see any tweets relating to this. What search words are people using?

No idea whatsoever lol. Maybe it's all speculations for nothing lol:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom