Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture

shaikha manal bint mohammed bin rashid al maktoom

clearly when she was a little girl :)

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like family...:)
Well not really, she is one of the organizers of the event and she was showing him around. You know guys what was funny is watching it on TV. That girl was just catching up with shiekh hamdan and she was so close to him. I mean girl give the guy some space. We all know how good looking he is but you don't have to be too close to him.;)

Well not really, she is one of the organizers of the event and she was showing him around. You know guys what was funny is watching it on TV. That girl was just catching up with shiekh hamdan and she was so close to him. I mean girl give the guy some space. We all know how good looking he is but you don't have to be too close to him.;)

Well, as she is showing him around, it is only logical she is close to him. Besides she's not close at all as she walks nog besides him but behind him...
But why is she wearing those hideous sun glasses? :ermm:

Well, as she is showing him around, it is only logical she is close to him. Besides she's not close at all as she walks nog besides him but behind him...
But why is she wearing those hideous sun glasses? :ermm:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: really hideous sunglasses! some woman have a horrible lack of good taste:lol:

The lady could be the person who gives the tour or introducing different companies to the Sheikh.
Sheikh Hamdan looks slimmer & tanner these days.

well hamdan looks tanner may b coz he was trainig for todays endurance race :)

sum more pics of Hamdan

ÇáÎÏãÉ ÇáãÕæÑÉ - ÍãÏÇä Èä ãÍãÏ Èä ÑÇÔÏ Âá ãßÊæã Ýí ÎØ ÇáäåÇíÉ Ýí ÓÈÇÞ ÇáÞÏÑÉ Úáì ßÃÓ ÌáÇáÉ Çáãáß
ÇáÎÏãÉ ÇáãÕæÑÉ - ÍãÏÇä Èä ãÍãÏ Èä ÑÇÔÏ Âá ãßÊæã æ ÚãíÑ ÇáÈáæÔí ÎáÇá ÇáãÑÍáÉ ÇáÇÎíÑÉ Ýí ÎØ ÇáäåÇíÉ Ýí ÓÈÇÞ ÇáÞÏÑÉ Úáì ßÃÓ ÌáÇáÉ Çáãáß
ÇáÎÏãÉ ÇáãÕæÑÉ - ÍãÏÇä Èä ãÍãÏ Èä ÑÇÔÏ Âá ãßÊæã ÎáÇá ÓÈÇÞ ÇáÞÏÑÉ Úáì ßÃÓ ÌáÇáÉ Çáãáß
ÇáÎÏãÉ ÇáãÕæÑÉ - Óãæ ÇáÔíÎ ÍãÏÇä Èä ãÍãÏ Èä ÑÇÔÏ Âá ãßÊæã ÎáÇá ÎØ ÇáäåÇíÉ ãÚ ÇáÝÇÑÓ ÚãíÑ ÇáÈáæÔí
ÇáÎÏãÉ ÇáãÕæÑÉ - ÓÈÇÞ ÇáÞÏÑÉ Úáì ßÃÓ ÌáÇáÉ Çáãáß
ÇáÎÏãÉ ÇáãÕæÑÉ - ãÛÇÏÑÉ æáí ÚåÏ ÏÈí

yousuf mulla's set of photograph's of Sheikh Hamdan
Flickr: Photos from Yousif Al-Mulla

hamdan has very sloppy form. i am surprised that he continues to win these endurance races. it is almost like mo is paying everyone off since naming hamdan cp, so that he will look good. i don't know who gave him riding lessons, but it looks as if he is a beginner. rashid has very good form, and majid looks fair. hamdan is poor at best.

well miss b...Hamdan is trained since he was a kid!!!
He n His brothers trained at an early age..dont forget that his father too is an endurance rider..so Likfe father like son!

there is saying in arabic "for every hard worker there is his goals <achievmnts>
n hamdan though his position and busy schduels..he trained for the kings cup in bahrain n before thar he trained for the uae cup.
not to forget that he n his brothers are the best endurance riders in the world and they make a very strong team=)

hamdan has very sloppy form. i am surprised that he continues to win these endurance races. it is almost like mo is paying everyone off since naming hamdan cp, so that he will look good. i don't know who gave him riding lessons, but it looks as if he is a beginner. rashid has very good form, and majid looks fair. hamdan is poor at best.

well, i'm a rider myself for over 10 years, so my point is this:
okay, Hamdan is not one of the best riders in the world, but he's pretty good, even if sometimes it seems like he's literally "hanging" on his horse:lol:
i don't wanna slip in technical language so i'll simplify it:
he's just putting he's weight elsewhere (and he's right! the races are very long and his butt must hurt after 100 kms:ROFLMAO:).
so he's not a beginner at all, and at endurance races no one cares about your "form" (my english:rolleyes:)
it would be badder if he does show-jumping like me, there your "form" is important, cause you might "slip":lol:
hope it helps:)

I think Sheikh Hamdan lost some weight.He is so thin now,dont you think so??..being a crown prince and joining endurance race affected his weight..

Who is this??

Foto-TEEJEKWT.jpg

(picture taken by goingdubai)

Hi, I am new here! Living in Dubai.

I took this picture last saturday at the Autodrome.
My husband told me it was Sheikh Hamdan handing out the prices to the ones who one the GP2.
I don't agree with him don't believe this is Sheik Hamdan.
Don't have a clue who it is!

Any suggestions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom