http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/05-2008/398People07.pdf

It was too good to be true...
Old 05-12-2008, 08:09 AM
Commoner

Event held at zabeel palace
AHLAN! Masala {Photos}

Shiekh Mohammed honours Arab Journalism Award winners 24th april 2008, video:
Video Library

Shiekh Mohammed visits Arabiam Gulf university, April 30, 2008, it's actually quite funny cos some lady in a burqa sees him and is estatic and then gives him gift and several hugs, kisses too:
Video Library

Old 05-15-2008, 05:31 AM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/05-2008/399People04.pdf

page 2

Old 05-23-2008, 06:46 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Dubai's Emir Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rached Al Maktoum, PM and Minister of Defense of United Arab Emirates speaks to the press after meeting with French President Nicolas Sarkozy at Elysee Palace, Paris, France, 21 May 2008. Both diginitaries discussed matters of binational cooperation.

Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3
(ANP)
Old 06-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Mohammed Bin Rashid receives Syrian President
WAM article
http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary photo

Mohammed bin Rashid and Bashar Al Asad tour Dubai School of Government
WAM article

Al Assad and Mohammed bin Rashid tour Dubai
WAM article: http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary photo

Syrian President ends visit
WAM article

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid receives US Treasury Secretary
WAM article
Old 06-13-2008, 11:02 AM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/06-2008/403people04.pdf

Old 06-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Courtier

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Al_Maktoum.jpg

Old 07-19-2008, 04:44 PM

HH Sheik Mohammed.

I saw him today in London as he wlaked past me.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen121 View Post
I saw him today in London as he wlaked past me.
So you spotted him. That is impressive !
I would appreciate it very much if you could share some more details on your brief encounter with Sh Mo.
Things like... What was the exact time and place? Was he on his own? What did he wear? Was he in a hurry? Did he look relaxed? etc..
Old 07-30-2008, 02:57 PM

Sheik Mohammed

Hi,

well i saw him a few saturdays ago now. he walked towards me on Sloane street. Kindof wierd as I was hoping to bump into one of his sons! It was hardly appropriate to ask HH about Maktoum though.

He looked smaller than i thought he was, he was chatting to another male and had security and about 10 people in total with him.

S.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

US President George W. Bush (R) and Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum (L), the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, walk together at Camp David August 3, 2008 in Maryland, DC

Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3 -- Pic 4 -- Pic 5 -- Pic 6
BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images
Old 08-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Thanks for the pics dazzling. It's unusual that Mo meets another leader without his traditional attire. Funny enough I read over the weekend (in a printed paper) that people in the US got confused because they mistook Mo for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and thought Bush would attempt winning the Nobel Peace Price by inviting him to Camp David and discussing the nuclear program issue
Old 08-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Aristocracy

i don't know what "printed paper" you are referring to, but as an american i can report that the news story was reported correctly. just google. most of us "yanks" know the difference between iran and the uae.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Commoner

Boy, you sure are fast with these posts. I just saw this on television last night and was going to post this morning but you beat me to it. I was thrilled to see Shk Mo in the States. < ed political comment: Warren >

I agree Miss B. I also know the difference between Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Shk Mo. I like both of them actually. < ed political comment: Warren >
Old 08-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I read it in a financial paper over the weekend on the train. The content was not offensive but merely a joke on Bushs' expenses and and was based on the physical resemblance between Sheikh Mohammed and the Iranian president and I certainly did not want to spark a political discussion when mentioning it. I can't provide a source so let's forget about it.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:37 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Seem's none of Sheikh Mohammed's son's were on the visit but he was accompanied by Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Foreign Minister

Quote:
UAE-US talks focus on cooperation

The talks between Bush and Shaikh Mohammad focused on energy issues, combating terrorism and cooperation in various fields, especially trade between the US and the UAE, which is considered an important market for US exports... - Full Article
Old 08-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Pics:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 08-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Aristocracy

Meeting with the Mayor of Shanghai

News!!!

Gulfnews: Mohammad holds meeting with municipal officials

Gulfnews: Mohammad hails Chinese success at Olympics
Dubai: His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, received yesterday at Zabeel Palace, Han Zheng, the Mayor of the Chinese city of Shanghai.
Shaikh Mohammad and his guest discussed bilateral relations and ways to enhance them.

The meeting that was also attended by Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, Shaikh Rashid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Arts and Culture Authority, shaikhs and senior officials.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:52 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

UAE to lead fight against blindness

His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, launched Noor Dubai, designed to help the World Health Organisation (WHO) and International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB) in achieving its goals outlined in vision 2020: the Right to Sight... - Article & Pictures
Old 09-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Mohammed bin Rashid receives Qatari premier
WAM article

Tags
current events, dubai, dubai ruler, mohammed, moscow, russia, sheikh mohammed, sheikh mohammed bin rashid, sheikh mohammed current events, visit