The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 06:59 AM
Commoner

Smile

Monday will be inaugurated the Burj Dubai, the tallest buildibg in the world...so i hope the whole family will be there.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Commoner

I think who you refer is (unlike) Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, who married a belarus/russian woman and has a child with her (I think).
Al Maktoum family isn't authentic, many relatives have the same names and it confundes us.
About the pretty girl Moza, maybe she's a daugther of another relative Maktoum bin Saeed, only we don't know who would be his grandfather.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
zabeel123 do you know if the waitress who married the Sheikh changed her name?
Yes, She did change her name. I don't think anyone calls her by it though.

BTW: The Sheikh that married the waitress is Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Not Maktoum bin Saeed.

He does have a baby with Natasha.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Royal Highness

Yeahhh! That`s great,I am looking forward to that! Who is going to come?
Old 01-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Royal Highness

How do people in Uae accept Natasha?Is she honored and respected like other/Emirati women?
Old 01-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iassai View Post
Monday will be inaugurated the Burj Dubai, the tallest buildibg in the world...so i hope the whole family will be there.
What does Burj means?Thanks
Old 01-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
What does Burj means?Thanks

I don`t speak arabic but I read "burj" means "tower" so "Burj dubai" is "dubai`s tower".
Old 01-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
How do people in Uae accept Natasha?Is she honored and respected like other/Emirati women?
They keep a REALLY low profile. They aren't really in public.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

There is no news on her. She is not made an official wife and we dont know if he introduced her to his family.
She could be a side wife since he is more religioues he wouldnt have a girlfriend but actually marry her to be with her unlike many other people.
There is no word if she is actually living in Dubai.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:04 AM
Royal Highness

I was just interested how people like her-wheter she is disliked as a foreigner or accepted because she is a good mother and muslim.I just saw one picture of her where she looked nice and kind and I hope she is happy wherever she lives:-)
Old 01-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinha View Post
I think who you refer is (unlike) Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, who married a belarus/russian woman and has a child with her (I think).
according to a turkish newspaper she is Azerbeijani.they got married at Belarus.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Gentry

The £8bn sheikh who married a £10-a-week waitress

He is a prince and one of the richest men in the world - a member of Middle Eastern royalty who enjoys a lavish international lifestyle and has met the Queen.

She was a 19-year-old trainee waitress earning just over £10 a week at a hotel in remote Belarus.
And when Natasha Aliyeva was told to take an orange juice to Sheik Saeed bin Maktoum al Maktoum in the £450-a-night presidential suite of the Hotel Minsk, just over a month ago, she could never have imagined how her life was about to change for ever.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-480794/The-8bn-sheikh-married-10-week-waitress.html#ixzz0lsAzV35I

The £8bn sheikh who married a £10-a-week waitress | Mail Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofuae View Post
Yes, She did change her name. I don't think anyone calls her by it though.

BTW: The Sheikh that married the waitress is Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Not Maktoum bin Saeed.

He does have a baby with Natasha.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Any information on when the baby was born and what his or her name is?

Thanks,
Josette
Old 04-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Aristocracy

No, not that I know of. I read it in an article a while ago that she changed her name. It was posted on a thread in the forums saying she was pregnant. I don't know much about them. Sorry.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:03 AM
Aristocracy

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6muYCDdm8r...c0e42f31a1.jpg

Look what i got you. Former waitress Natasja and her hub! Looks like a perfect match
Old 06-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

BERLIN - JUNE 08: Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of Emirates airline, attends a press conference with Thomas Enders, CEO of European aircraft
manufacturer Airbus, after announcing that Emirates is to purchase more Airbus A380 aircraft at the ILA Berlin Air Show on June 8, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.
Emirates will buy an additional 32 A380 aircraft, bringing its total A380 fleet to 90 aircraft (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

Picture Gallery
Old 06-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Gentry

Ruling Family of Dubai: Al Maktoum dynasty: 2010

Kenya seeks end to visa row after Dubai rulers expelled

Kenya's foreign minister is in Dubai to defuse a row after members of the Gulf state's ruling family were deported as terror suspects.The four were on holiday from Dubai in Kenya's resort of Mombasa over Easter, when immigration officers interrogated them for hours before expelling them.

BBC News - Kenya seeks end to visa row after Dubai rulers expelled

{I find this story questionable to say the least, I did a paper during my doctoral studies addressing the strong relationship between Africa and Arab-states. There is propally some additional information not being mention. Especially, since the Al Nayhan family purchased large quantities of land in Kenya and Sudan for diary farms.} Countries such as Saudi Arab and Abu Dhabia are large supporters, why ruin a strong relationship off of a misunderstanding...
Old 07-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Attending;

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum (C), prime minister of the United Arab Emirates and the ruler of Dubai, tours Dubai's new second airport, Dubai World Central or Al-Maktoum International, operational only to cargo until passenger facilities are completed, on July 1, 2010, in the desert on the outskirts of the Gulf emirate, where a 32 million dollar (26 million euro) new "city" is being built to include a port (ANP)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Old 07-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Attending;
Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid

Mohammed bin Rashid attends Abu Dhabi International Arabian Horse Championship in London - Updates

...attended the Abu Dhabi International Arabian Horse Championship held at Newmarket races field in the United Kingdom. The event was held as part of the Fourth Installation of The President of the UAE Cup Series...
Full article

Gulf news article & picture

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2131/57698386.jpg
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4884/99602593.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/254/59664694.jpg
Old 07-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Mohammed attends Farnborough signing ceremony

...During his visit, Sheikh Mohammed toured the various pavilions at the event, stopping at exhibitions for both the UAE Armed Forces and the Dubai International Airshow...
Article ** Pictures ** Video

Tags
dubai, education, prince, royal family