Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 2: September 2010 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Daniel's calendar is pretty full.

I guess it is safe to assume that the Crown Princess will not be giving birth before her first wedding anniversary

I guess it is safe to assume that the Crown Princess will not be giving birth before her first wedding anniversary

Its wery safe to assume that and also to assume that she isnt pregnant at all. I didnt get the pregnancyfeeling when standing next to her that i got when my coworkers were pregnant

I believe that she is pregnant and that she will deliver before the year's end.

Khallaf Kadhum has painted over two months a painting of Victoria. He wants to give it to the royal family because he and his friends are grateful to be living in Sweden. Kadhum came to Sweden in 2005 from Iraq. He studied art at the University of Baghdad. Now he studies swedish and works as art teacher in Gävle.
It is traditional for an artist in Iraq to paint a picture of a city manager or president. Now the painting is finished and Khallaf tries to make the royal house to deliver his gift.
Målar tavla av tacksamhet - Regionala nyheter | svt.se
Video:
Tavla av tacksamhet - Gävledala | SVT Play

this is not a drawing, only a retouched photograph

this is not a drawing, only a retouched photograph

I don't think so. That's a really incredable pencil portrait of Victoria and Daniel.

I'm so envious. I never could do portraits and have I tried over the years too. She did a wonderful job w/this.

Feeling that I have hurt the feelings of several persons because of my remarks to the above mentioned drawing, I would like to ask you to forgive me. It was only, that I know a painter, who, with an apparatus projects photos on a screen and then on that screen begins to intensify with pencil or colour the lines and shadows projected ....in any case I admit that there is undoubtedly a lot of time and skill involved in such a work; so please pardon me. What I said was irreflected. Kind regards.

Some time ago Victoria and Daniel were at a whole Westling family meeting, at a dinner in Kungsholmen, organized by Erik and Billan Östlund. Daniel´s cousin Hans Åström was behind the idea to get all the Westlings together.
Story and photo from SvenskDam
http://img822.imageshack.us/f/52574082.jpg

I used Imageshack for the first time...

Last edited:
Some time ago Victoria and Daniel were at a whole Westling family meeting, at a dinner in Kungsholmen, organized by Erik and Billan Östlund. Daniel´s cousin Hans Åström was behind the idea to get all the Westlings together.
Imageshack - 52574082.jpg

Can you provide the link for the SvenskDam story. Google Translate will not work for the Imageshack link. I tried to find the story but had no luck.

Can you provide the link for the SvenskDam story. Google Translate will not work for the Imageshack link. I tried to find the story but had no luck.

The article is only in the paper version of SvenskDam, so I can´t put a link.

Imageshack - 52574082.jpg

Many thanks for this. :flowers:

Even if I can't read the article I can view the picture. Thanks.

Even if I can't read the article I can view the picture. Thanks.
This event took place shortly after the engagement and was arranged in order for CP Victoria to meet the Westling extended family.

Last edited:
Lots of photos of Daniel´s visit to Grunden Bois on the 17th March and his interview, at the first page and from page 10 to page 18:
Grunden Bois Magazine
Daniel told that he trains three times a week and has lifted ten times 100 kilograms in bench press. But Daniel loses the match on the TV remote control, Victoria is the boss on it.​
As soon as Daniel reaches for the remote, Victoria catches it, Daniel laughs. He also talks about sports he has devoted himself to: motocross, hockey, hockey, basketball, golf and football.
He thrives well in his new role as a prince but does not want forget to water the roots. He still hangs out with his childhood friends who he has known since he was five or six years old. It´s important to keep in touch with old friends.
Prins Daniel förlorare i tv-soffan - Göteborg - GP

Last edited:
Where will CP Victoria and Daniel stay in London for the wedding? Do foreign royals stay at the Palace or do they stay at nearby hotels?

Victoria's unknown life with mother-in-law Eva
Meetings, images, phone calls
Expressen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom