Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 7: February 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't heard she split up with her beau. If she did it, no doubt will be big deal like when Carl Philip with Emma.

Wikipedia isn't exactly known for its accuracy anyway.

Wikipedia isn't exactly known for its accuracy anyway.

Exactly and the news hadn´t reached the Swedish tabloids (so far all "big news" around the Royal family got revealed by the Swedish press firstly and not by foreign newspapers and mags) So it is unlikely.
But maybe this person knows more than we do ;) It had been quite a time (2 months?), since we saw her with Jonas for the last time. So in theory it is possible. At least it would be exciting (out of the watcher´s view Madeleine and Jonas seem more and more like a middle-aged couple)...and a little weird (talking about cousins)

Princess Madeleine attended today the launch of the exhibition Notti Italiane 1950-1990, Fashion for the style icons of the world, at the Hallwyl Museum in Stockholm.
Belga Picture

This is a very interesting and glamorous exhibition! Princess Madeleine looks beautiful.

I like her in white- I think she wears it often because it plays up her tan! Are she and Philippos first cousins?

Madeleine looks beautiful in these new pics.

what?... :lol: he is 3 years younger than Madeleine.

Oh God...:ohmy: :whistling:

Well, she is dressing like 50...so maybe she feels mature enough for a toyboy :p

The white outfit from yesterday fits perfectly this "mummsy image", I was talking about.
She seems as if she would be all too willing to get into the whole hubby&baby&charity thing.

If only she could find a young man out of the Aristocracy or Nobility, please !

She looks realy nice in white outfit. So summer.
It's good to see her.
How are her studies?

About this rumours from not the most reliable source anyone hear about this "relationship"?

Found this article on Aftonbladet- Jenny Alexandersson from Svenskdam's ex-blogger wrote it, but I can't traslate it to English. Can anyone give me a hand?
Hovbloggen

The entry is about Madeline's upcoming birthday. Jenny Alexandersson reveals that Madeline will celebrate her birthday on Wednesday and that the King and Queen have been planning the special day for several months. The celebrations will take place on board of Briggen Gerda (that's the boat on picture) and the whole family will be present.

Found this article on Aftonbladet- Jenny Alexandersson from Svenskdam's ex-blogger wrote it, but I can't traslate it to English. Can anyone give me a hand?
Hovbloggen
In today's Journal I reveal how Princess Madeleine to celebrate his birthday on Wednesday. King and Queen have planned the party for several months and the whole family and closest friends are on board Briggen Gerda, the reconstructed 1800s boat. Society makes a sailing in the Stockholm archipelago.​

Princess Madeleine is going on a tour among the hill farms of Hälsingland on monday (june 15). She got the trip as a gift on her birthday from the "Gävleborg hill farm association" two years ago, and she is making the trip on monday - and she is bringing a special friend - her sister! Its not an official visit for Victoria, she just thought it was a fun and nice thing to do together w her sister. The last hill farm they are visiting is Svedbovallen in Harsa, Järvsö

article from "Ljusnan":

Madeleine och Victoria på fäbodresa - Järvsö - www.helahalsingland.se

It's great to see the sisters working together!!

they love nature!! it seems to be quite cold in Sweden right now!

Hope to see more pics!

It's great to see the sisters working together!!

they love nature!! it seems to be quite cold in Sweden right now!

Hope to see more pics!

Actually we are having the coldest june since 1959!!!!:eek: Lets hope for better june next year when the Crown Princess is getting married!!!

Pics 17.6.2009

Princess Madeleine is out and shopping at the boutique
Natalie Schuterman in Stockholm Sweden, June 17, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

it looks like a Hermes one! lucky girl!!

Thanks so much for the latest pictures! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom