Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 6: January 2007 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry, but i can't find the link to the english interview with princess madeleine. Could somebody pleasy put the fll interview just here on the forum? If that is not possible couls some one please send a new link??

to last post

You have to go back I think three or four pages to find the interview, but it is a lovely one and well worth the search!

She looks beautiful. Thanks for pictures, but I can't see the video.

Princess Madeleine looked very stylish, loved her outfit.

lol Me neither (Especially since ill be the Groom) :p haha im ony Joking will any Royals Address the UN in the comming days

Thanks for posting these pictures. madelaine looks nice. Her overall style seems to be more mature recenlty.
I was wondering, does anybody know why she was in Gavle and where Gavle is, I am not very informed about Swedish topography ;).

Madeleines train was broken.

Here is a picture of Madeleine at the train station just getting off the train. Her train broke down so they had to wait for another one.
You can find the lin to the article abut it also.

Last edited:
She looks really good lately. I loved the outfit, it made her look more mature, as someone already said. Glad to see her out by herself.

I noticed that Princess Madeleine is wearing her hair up a lot these days. More than usual. It looks good but I miss the hair down.

Madeleine is dressing very stylish cloths lately. I love her white coat!
I hope this fashion good taste remains for a long time.

She is beautiful. Just like her lovely mother!

Wanted to let anyone interested know that theres a new article about Madeleine on sofiasroyalsweden.blogspot.com
She's translated it into English and included scanned images of the pages of the magazine from which the article came! Its a nice glimpse of a day in Madde's life!

Yes- It was a very smart look! I think Madeleine's dress seems to suit her age and position within the Royal Family. She always seems better than appropriate!

I don't like wearing a coat with nothing under it! A coat is a coat not a shirt or a jumper

I do not follow the swedish girls regulary but does anyone know when Madeleine decided to bleach her hair? I think it gives her a cheap touch and looks ugly on an otherwise very pretty girl.

As a professional stylist and master colorist for over the past 20yrs, I do not think her color is ugly. She has it weaved, so there still a lot of her natural hair color coming thru. And it definately does not look "cheap".
Sometimes it can look harsh on her because she tans wayyyyy toooo much, which would make her hair look much lighter than it actually is, her eyes bluer (sp?), and her teeth much whiter.
But overall, her hair color is great. It's her skin color that is off. It makes her look older than she actually is.
But in recent months, it seems as if she has toned down her tanning. But no matter how tan she gets, she is still a very pretty lady.

Thanks Sesa :flowers:

As a professional stylist and master colorist for over the past 20yrs, I do not think her color is ugly. She has it weaved, so there still a lot of her natural hair color coming thru. And it definately does not look "cheap".
Sometimes it can look harsh on her because she tans wayyyyy toooo much, which would make her hair look much lighter than it actually is, her eyes bluer (sp?), and her teeth much whiter.

You are right, it's probably because of her tan that it looks a bit odd. I personally don't like dying blonde because of the hairline that can be seen very soon afterwards; in Madeleines case I'd find highlights more suitable.

But overall, her hair color is great. It's her skin color that is off. It makes her look older than she actually is.

True she looks older. For now it's ok because she is very pretty, a beauty, I agree. I wonder though what happens when she will be in her thirties or fourties as the tanning will show at some point - hopefully she does not go in the same direction as her aunt Birgitta :rolleyes:

The Princess has a lovely sounding voice

Duke of Marmalade;685041 hopefully she does not go in the same direction as her aunt Birgitta :rolleyes:[/quote said:
Ehh Gads...Anything is better than "that"!:lol:

But in recent months, it seems as if she has toned down her tanning. But no matter how tan she gets, she is still a very pretty lady.

I actually like her skin color because if her skin and hair were both light then she would look "washed out". The tan gives her a healthy, golden glow and contrast against the blonde hair. The problem is when she overdoes it like in the summer when she burns. The golden skin looks beautiful on her and I dont think she would be as pretty if her skin were lighter than what it is now.

Madeleine is of Brazilian descent - she may just tan much faster and darker than most.

I actually like her skin color because if her skin and hair were both light then she would look "washed out". The tan gives her a healthy, golden glow and contrast against the blonde hair. The problem is when she overdoes it like in the summer when she burns. The golden skin looks beautiful on her and I dont think she would be as pretty if her skin were lighter than what it is now.

I find this comment a little offending. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be though. But there are many people in this world that have blonde hair and fair skin. Take Mette-Marit for example or Nicole Kidman or Gwen Stefani. I don't think any of the mentioned women look "washed out". Nor do I believe that Madeleine would look washed out if her skin was lighter. And taking these comments and going to the opposite end are people that have dark complexions and dark hair. Do they not look right because of little contrast?

I find this comment a little offending. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be though. But there are many people in this world that have blonde hair and fair skin. Take Mette-Marit for example or Nicole Kidman or Gwen Stefani. I don't think any of the mentioned women look "washed out". Nor do I believe that Madeleine would look washed out if her skin was lighter. And taking these comments and going to the opposite end are people that have dark complexions and dark hair. Do they not look right because of little contrast?

I see your point but im just giving my own opinion. Not everyone is going to think the same. Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder. I personally think there are many women who have light hair and skin and it looks great but we are not discussing them. We are talking about Princess Madeleine. I am not used to seeing her with light skin and thats why I love her golden skin tone and think it goes great with her. Besides IMO its always great to have a tan as long as its not overdone.

Last edited:
Didn't she work in New York for the U.N.?

Yes between early February until late June 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom