Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 6: January 2007 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely! Thanks for the pics

She looks very nice. It seems as if she has toned down her look per se with the tanning and the very blonde hair. In the last picture of her walking in, it almost does not look like her. I'm not sure if it is just the lighting in the place that toned down her look or if she has done so herself, but she looks very pretty and very mature. Thanks for posting them.

Nice photos indeed! I really like her new look, especially the darker haircolor fits her much better than the old one IMO...:flowers:

Tartucat said:
Yesterday Princess Madeleine and her parents attended at the premiere of the ballet "Cendrillon" at the Royal Opera in Stockholm.

Madeleine: ANP Beeldbank

More photos at the thread The Royal Family's Current Events - Part 7

Are her eyes naturally that blue? It's not a bad thing, they are very pretty! She must get a tan all year round, because most pictures I see of her she has one.

acdc1 said:
Are her eyes naturally that blue? It's not a bad thing, they are very pretty! She must get a tan all year round, because most pictures I see of her she has one.
She does have very blue eyes... but not that blue. I think she has contacts on. But I agree, her eyes are very pretty

Yes, that must be contacts. In the bigger version of these pictures one could see, that the contacts didn´t match her Irises 100%, so that the margin of her Irises looked somehow "blurred"
But she needs contacts (or glasses) as short-sighted person anyway...so why not...and with the yellow hair, it looks, as if she would want to show us the colours of the Swedish flag :swedenflag: All supported by the sharp contrast through her dark skin (lighter than earlier though) and her bleached teeth.

Last edited:
Lena said:
Yes, that must be contacts. In the bigger version of these pictures one could see, that the contacts didn´t match her Irises 100%, so that the margin of her Irises looked somehow "blurred"
But she needs contacts (or glasses) as short-sighted person anyway...so why not...and with the yellow hair, it looks, as if she would want to show us the colours of the Swedish flag :swedenflag: All supported by the sharp contrast through her dark skin (lighter than earlier though) and her bleached teeth.

If I wouldn't know about who this message was, I would have thought we were discussing Pamela Andersson here ;).

I never knew how to detect coloured lenses, so thanks for explaining. The blurry part in Madelaine's eyes still escapes me though.

I love her outfit, it seems different than how she usually dresses. She looks very lovely in these pictures and its nice to see her again.

I agree that the pale lipstick in combination with a tan that resembles the one of her aunt Birgitta isn't a succesfull combination. But IMHO the tan (painted or due to a solarium) is the firast thing that should go, not the lipstick.
Anyway, the princess does look fine to me, I don't sense any sad feelings on her part.

royalgertjan thanks!!
Does any body have more pics??

I have a silly question:D , I saw on the Homepage on Aftonbladet.se some Articles and I have no Idea what does means in english (or german):bang: because I can't swedish!! So please can anybody tell me what does the articles are about!! :angel:

She always looks lovely, but I do wish she would not tan herself so much.

she looks great, but it seems her skin is suffering from too much sun tanning. I hope she doesn't age before turning 30.

Why wear Princess Madeleine country-dress by Nostra celebration 8th June? :rolleyes:

What is the occassion on the Swedish Heritage on 7th June at Museum and Heritage-award 8th June in city hall? :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
ursulajohanna said:
Thanks Madeleine for posting your lovely pictures of the royal family in your website - great work! :wub:

Why wear Princess Madeleine country-dress by Nostra celebration 8th June? :rolleyes:

What is the occassion on the Swedish Heritage on 7th June at Museum and Heritage-award 8th June in city hall? :flowers:

Europa Nostra is an organisation for promoting the preservation and appreciation of cultural heritage in Europe.
I guess, that´s why Madeleine wore her one of her national costumes. This one on Friday was coming from one of her duchies

stockholm congress

Thank you for sharing your pics with us, MaddeDK :flowers:http://www.expressen.se/fredag/1.711824

Lena, thanks for your detail information about Europe Nostra!

Happy birthday Princess Madeleine! :flowers:

Lena said:
Europa Nostra is an organisation for promoting the preservation and appreciation of cultural heritage in Europe.
I guess, that´s why Madeleine wore her one of her national costumes. This one on Friday was coming from one of her duchies

Why did prinss Henrik came for Europe nostra?

alola said:
Why did prinss Henrik came for Europe nostra?

Because he is (was) president of the organisation/federation!

gabys said:
does anybody know if she is still in ny or back in sweden?also i wanted to know what religion the rf is?

They are Lutherans

Madeleine at Justin Timberlake Concert; 2007

Aftonbladet: Prinsessan körde ifrån sin kompis

Princess Madeleine was on Justin Timberlakes consert in Globen, Stockholm. The artical says that she didn´t wanted to tell the reporters what she thought about the consert. After the consert she run to her car, with some friends and by mistake left a friend behind. After a while the car stopped and the friend could jump in.

STOCKHOLM 19 June 2007

ANP has a photo of Princess Madeleine arriving at the Globe arena to enjoy Justin Timberlakes concert in Stockholm. Photo: Roger Vikstršm

19.06.2007 ANP Beeldbank

Thanks for pictures. Madeleine looks beautiful at Justin Timberlakes concert. I like her leather jacket.

So wonder what she will do this fall......
what would you like to see her doing

So wonder what she will do this fall......
what would you like to see her doing
I would love to see her take on a bigger role and represent the royal family at many public outings. I understand that she wants an education and so but its very boring for us as there is almost no news or photos when she is studying/ working

I say education or work of some kind, may be to do with children.

As you can see in the pictures, Louise 'Lussan' Gotlieb also went to the Justin Tiberlake concert with Madeleine. It is a long time ago i saw them together.
Are they still very close together, or are they growing out of each other? (as we say in Holland)

As you can see in the pictures, Louise 'Lussan' Gotlieb also went to the Justin Tiberlake concert with Madeleine. It is a long time ago i saw them together.
Are they still very close together, or are they growing out of each other? (as we say in Holland)

I think they are still friends, but as they are now adults with boyfriends, jobs and other responsibilities perhaps they dont have as much time to spend together as they had when they were carefree teenagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom