Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 2: October 2003 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppy

Nobility
Man..in order to make money the press esp. the English ones, would just promote anyone who is linked to a royal family, like they did with Andrea Casiraghi.:yuk:

Andrea Casiraghi is not that pretty attt alll, there is no way that she can ever be compared with Madeleine and many many other royal girls including Prince & Princess Michael of Kent's daughter, lady Gabriella, Duke and Duchess of Gloucestor's two beautiful daughters. Infact, she's not even royal, she doesn't even have an aristocratic title. Yet the press kept on saying how gorgeous she is blah blah...The only pretty person in her family was Princess Grace, even Princess Stephanie looks better than that Andrea.

The way the press kept on linking her up with Prince William has been just awful! Why can't they link Madeleine up with him, she is much more qualified. Andrea can never match up with Madeleine's prettiness and elegance no matter how she dress herself etc.

Oh, it's just a big pity that William has not yet met Madeleine, probably they would never met. Why is British royals always sooo distanced with the other ones. When Madeleine were attending weddings, banquets, birthdays, where were William and Harry?? They should have just all gone along. Probably, the guys were just training for their polo matches.

just a question: Who do you mean? cause Andrea is a boy, so no wonder he can't match up witch Madeleine. And matching him up with prince William? Isn't Charlotte the one you mean?

Well, he does have long hair, and I've known a couple girls named Andrea so there might be some confusion. :lol:

Interesting...
but as someone said, you must mean Charlotte Casiraghi?
Cause Andrea Casiraghi is a boy... very good looking though :rolleyes:

and about Madeleine marrying William, or Charlotte marrying William or Andrea marrying Madeleine...
well, thats all just dreams and I dont think they will ever come true!
But one can always dream....

OOPS! Sorry about that. Yep I meant Charlotte all along the way :lol: :p

I've got a girfriend called Andrea. Yep I meant Charlotte.

That's really superficial. Why would William only be interested in someone like Madeleine because she has a title? What is this "she is more qualified" junk? Charlotte Casiraghi seems to be a very nice girl. Who cares if she doesn't have a title? Sure, the press shouldn't be playing matchmaker but who are you to say Charlotte should not be wiht William solely because of her lack of title? Charlotte is an aristocrat though, at least on her mother's side.

U've missunderstood me.
I just think that the press shouldn't focus sooo much on Charlotte, as if she's the only one there who's related to royalty. They've lifted her too high in the sky.

Originally posted by Poppy@Oct 20th, 2003 - 3:44 am
U've missunderstood me.
I just think that the press shouldn't focus sooo much on Charlotte, as if she's the only one there who's related to royalty. They've lifted her too high in the sky.
...eh? Well, you're probably talking about the European press, mostly the French tabloids perhaps? I'd never even heard of Charlotte Casiraghi until I saw one picture of her in People back in 2002. I don't know, it isn't a crime that people are interested in her?

www.aftonbladet.se

Prinsessan fick livvakt på krogen

Madeleine tvingas nu ha vaktskydd även på sin fritid
Hotbilden mot prinsessan Madeleine har vuxit.
Tidigare har hon haft livvakt bara vid officiella framträdanden - men i natt punktbevakades hon av två säkerhetsvakter på en kändiskrog.
Madeleine har tidigare rört sig fritt på innekrogarna vid Stureplan i Stockholm.
Nu är det slut på det.
I går hade hon för första gången en livvakt med sig när hon besökte Sturecompagniet tillsammans med sin pojkvän och några vänner. Dessutom följdes hennes minsta steg av en säkerhetsvakt från krogen.
Efter att prins Carl Philip och hans flickvän jagats genom centrala Stockholm sattes en livvakt från ett säkerhetsbolag in för att skydda honom.
Samma vakt var i natt prinsessans trygghet i utelivet.

Följde med på toalettbesöket
När Madeleine tillsammans med väninnan lämnade ett vip-bås på krogen för att gå på toaletten vid halv två-tiden i natt följde livvakten med.
Madeleine kom till Sturecompagniet strax efter midnatt tillsammans med pojkvännen Jonas Bergström, väninnan Natalie Rosta, nära vännen Dag Werner och ex-pojkvännen Mattias Trotzig.

Gick vidare till systerkrog
Livvakten stod hela tiden i närheten av deras bord och höll noga koll på hennes minsta steg.
Kl 01.57 lämnade sällskapet krogen och lotsades av nattklubbschefen Kristoffer Ahlbom till Sturecompagniets systerkrog Köket.
Aftonbladet sökte i natt förgäves hovets presschef Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg för en kommentar.
Tidigare har hon sagt om Madeleine och Carl Philips livvaktsskydd:
- De har det skydd som Säpo tycker att de ska ha. Ökar hoten ökar också skyddet, men det ligger i sakens natur att man inte går ut och berättar om det.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 647
poor Madeleine, it must be very annoying to have a bodyguard following you all the time!

Ti 4/11

Madeline has one royal duty this week

She will present a prize at Röhsska Museet
Göteborg

Utdelning av Torsten och Vanja
Söderbergs pris på Röhsska Museet
Göteborg

From www.aftonbladet.se
The article tells that princess Madeleine and prince Carl Philip don´t have to pay in Stockholm´s in-clubs. And Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg, speaker of the court, tells the Newspaper that it´s an honour for the clubs to have the Royal children as their guests, and that´s the reason why they don´t have to pay for their drinks.

Attachments

• cpmad.jpeg
    cpmad.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 849
Last edited by a moderator:
... what's the background to this tale ?

- somebody who doesn't want to subsidize their free drinks ?
- the royals are too poor ?
- the hanger ons of the royals get off free too (with this I mean Yennie and Josefine) ?

Originally posted by Yennie@Nov 4th, 2003 - 10:37 am
The article tells that princess Madeleine and prince Carl Philip don´t have to pay in Stockholm´s in-clubs. And Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg, speaker of the court, tells the Newspaper that it´s an honour for the clubs to have the Royal children as their guests, and that´s the reason why they don´t have to pay for their drinks
:eek: :angry:
I feel the same. I didn´t want to say it firstly, because it could have looked as if I would be jealous of those two Royal beggars (well, I`M JEALOUS!!!).
The relation of the two prices of the Vodka and the Champagne suprises me. In my country you have to pay for a bottle of Vodka 50 EUR (=451,2 SEK=57,5$ ), but for a bottle of Champagne at least 70 EUR (=631.7SEK=80.4$), that are prices in average clubs, it´s of course more expensive in those snobby in-clubs. And in a shop/super market you have to pay for Champagne at least 25 EUR(=225.6SEK=28.7$), but for Vodka (e.g ABSOLUT-Vodka) just 10-15 EUR(90.2-135 SEK=11.5-17.2$). I´ve thought it is in all countries usual that Champagne is more expensive :unsure:
And YES, spirits should be free for Yennie and Josefine too!!!

Originally posted by Josefine@Nov 3rd, 2003 - 10:44 am
Ti 4/11

Madeline has one royal duty this week

She will present a prize at Röhsska Museet
Göteborg

Utdelning av Torsten och Vanja
Söderbergs pris på Röhsska Museet
Göteborg
Are there any pictures from Gothenburg? Anyone who knows?

Until now, there aren´t pics. But I´m quite sure, that Polfoto has soon photos, probably already this evening.

Here the pics are (I love to be right :p )

Attachments

• mad1.jpeg
    mad1.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 398
  • mad2.jpeg
    mad2.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 558
  • mad3.jpeg
    mad3.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,024
  • mad4.jpeg
    mad4.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 426
  • mad5.jpeg
    mad5.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 357
  • mad6.jpeg
    mad6.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 343
She looks good! I like her clothes...
But what has she done with her hair? It looks yellow.. or maybe its just the lightning

www.ibl.se - GÖTEBORG 2003-11-04 PRINSESSAN MADELAINE PÅ UTDELNINGEN AV STIFTELSEN TORSTEN OCH WANJA SÖDERBERG STORA PRIS PÅ RÖHSSKA MUSEET I GÖTEBORG HÄR MED PRISVINNAREN SIGURDUR GUSTAFSSON FRÅN ISLAND.

Attachments

• maddy_1.jpg
    maddy_1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 862
  • maddy_1a.jpg
    maddy_1a.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 529
  • maddy_1b.jpg
    maddy_1b.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 567
  • maddy_1c.jpg
    maddy_1c.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2,144
  • maddy_1d.jpg
    maddy_1d.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 524
  • maddy_1e.jpg
    maddy_1e.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 749
  • maddy_1f.jpg
    maddy_1f.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 643
  • maddy_1g.jpg
    maddy_1g.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 513
  • maddy_1h.jpg
    maddy_1h.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 745
www.expressen.se

Madeleine passed the final exam for hunting

Nu har Madeleine kommit till skott

HALLE-HUNNEBERG. Prinsessan Madeleine har nyligen tagit körkort i jakt - jägarexamen.
- Det är nog både jag och pappa som har inspirerat henne. Hon har väl känt sig lite utanför, avslöjade Carl Philip i går under höstjakten.

Kungen och prins Carl Philip inledde i går sin höstjakt vid Halle-Hunneberg i Västergötland.
Ytterligare en familjemedlem kunde ha varit med - prinsessan Madeleine. Efter avslutat jaktpass avslöjade kungen och Carl Philip att hon nyligen har skaffat sig jägarexamen.
- Det skedde ganska nyligen, sa kungen och log.
Prins Carl Philip som stod vid sin pappas sida inne i det västgötska skogarna skruvade lite på sig och erkände:
- Jag och Madeleine har under en längre tid pratat om att hon kanske skulle ta licens och nu blev det av.

Debuten väntar
Prinsessan Madeleine har ännu inte gjort sin debut som jägare.
- Vi har faktiskt inte pratat om när det blir, men när det väl händer så blir det nog med mig och pappa, berättade Carl Philip.
I går på första jaktdagen i Halle-Hunneberg lyckades varken kungen eller Carl Philip fälla någon älg.
- Det gör inget. Att bara få komma ut i skogen och känna lugnet är helt fantastiskt. menade Carl Philip.
Kungen delade med sig av sina erfarenheter och som jägare med många år på nacken förklarade han varför han bär slips vid jakten.
- Det är varmt och skönt, ett litet tips bara.

haha, so my statement with the "virility proving men" wasn´t very up to date and not very emancipated....I can´t imagine that princess Madeleine goes for a hunt (what will she wear? A Dior-designed hunting-suit?!). But I guess we will see.

Haha, I thought the same! But maybe Gucci has a new "hunting- line" coming up :p

A couple of years ago the King said that it was only Carl Philip who was interested in hunt and that the princesses prefered horses....
But one can always change!

I hope she will at least wear such a hat! Good to know, that I´m not alone with my prejudices towards a hunting Madeleine. I wouldn´t have been so surprised (but I didn´t know that it´s in Sweden common that women are hunting too. I mean, are there as much women as men, who are hunting?!), when they would have written that Victoria has made such a license, but Madeleine?!?!

May be ... there are more 'manly' types that Madeleine wants to snare (check out) on the hunting grounds !? ;)

Be interesting to see what flare she brings to the hunting fields .... a feather in her cap, would be a definite starter :innocent:

but I didn´t know that it´s in Sweden common that women are hunting too. I mean, are there as much women as men, who are hunting
I don´t think so. Its almost a men only "sport". Atleast I haven´t seen many female hunters in Sweden

According to the calender on royalcourt.se it´s just princess Madeleine, who will go to the ball of the order of innocence. I wonder, why prince Carl-Philip and cp Victoria are members, when they (almost) never attend?! it would have been nice...all 3 siblings there :cry:

I wonder what she will be wearing...
it is her first time at the ball right?

Yes Yennie, it is her first time at the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom