Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 2: October 2003 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks upset not angry. They probably did not have her favorite suntan lotion... :innocent:

Originally posted by Dennism@Jul 1st, 2004 - 12:36 am
She looks upset not angry. They probably did not have her favorite suntan lotion... :innocent:
:lol: good one

And I (partly) agree with KC...as I´ve often said before I miss the "old", actually young 14-17 year old Madeleine. After that she has started to find out, that she´s pretty, rich and can have influence. And IMO such a development is always like poison for a girl´s "real beauty" and her behaviour/character!

To ask if she can take both ski goggles (and the story is older, KC!)with her don´t make sense...at least not for "normal"/ordinary people :innocent:

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 30th, 2004 - 7:44 pm

And I (partly) agree with KC...as I´ve often said before I miss the "old", actually young 14-17 year old Madeleine. After that she has started to find out, that she´s pretty, rich and can have influence. And IMO such a development is always like poison for a girl´s "real beauty" and her behaviour/character!
Yes, I agree. I hope she is less like this anymore. But it is indeed a bad thing for a young lady to find out these things. Let´s hope she has turned the corner as it were on this matter.

Originally posted by King Christian@Jun 30th, 2004 - 7:08 pm
I mean ... this girl Len wants it both ways --- what a spoiled girl !!!! She wants the luxury of choosing at her leisure and the anonymoity.

i back the shopkeeper ... ski goggles (btw .. its June for crying out loud ..... suntanning weather, not white stuff time) are small items that can be lifted .. er, stolen easily.

That girl .... has to get her head screwed on properly.

Alas .... it seems its only me who's noticed over the last few years that she does have a pouty and at times (now confirmed) spoiled side to her. I'd think twice before I'd marry her ! Poor Jonas - - hope he's got the gumption to "call her on her s_it" !!!
I agree a lot with your sentiments about Madeleine. From what I have read and seen of her she seems like your quintessential spoiled rich girl who loves to have the spotlight on her when she is ready for it and only on her terms. But when the press take her picture when she looks less than perfect she throws a bit of a tantrum. On the one hand she wants to be treated like an adult yet she often acts like a child.

She and her older sister seem to be quite polar opposites: Victoria dresses a bit matronly (to my opinon), is mature beyond her years, is quite capable and responsible and dutiful. In essence she is on the straight, law-obiding sister. Madeleine seems to be the fashionable, stylish, hip younger sister who at times (to my opinon) dresses a bit like a vixen or a vamp, likes her fame when it suits her and gets her perks, but resents her fame when it inconveniences her. In essence she is the bad girl, caution to the wind sister. It seems that Carl Phillip is the "in between" of his sisters: responsible when he needs to be but finds a way to have fun and accepts the perks but also the challenges of his lot in life.

As for a Madeleine/Jonas marriage: From the pictures I have seen of Jonas I wouldn't exactly describe him as low-maintenance either. I think he and Madeleine are well-matched in the "upkeep" department. :innocent:

Well it is a good thing that Victoria is the older sister, and not the younger one. Can you imagine a spoiled crowned princess with tantrums? I still like Madeleine. Hopefully she will grow out of this phase...It is just a phase I hope.

not much news on Madeleine? Doesn't she have a vacation or something like that in wich she does stuff were for example expressen can write on?

Robbert  Posted: Jul 3rd, 2004 - 1:58 pm

not much news on Madeleine? Doesn't she have a vacation or something like that in wich she does stuff were for example expressen can write on?
... only the news that is fit to print, eh? :)

Princess Madeleine is now guarded of bodyguards the whole day, because she has several "stalkers"...Carl Philip not

IMO newspapers shouldn´t report that much about the security of the RF and their bodyguards...this increases the risk!

pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Lena@Jul 11th, 2004 - 3:53 am

IMO newspapers shouldn´t report that much about the security of the RF and their bodyguards...this increases the risk!
Yes or post their photos. :innocent:

I've heard both Carl Philip and Victoria speak during interviews and other thing but I haven't heard Madeleine talk yet. Doe anyone have or know where to find an interview or something else where she speaks?

I saw Madeleine yesterday, at the Puma Store in Stockholm, with Jonas. The first time I saw her in real person! :woot: Jonas bought some real nice shoes!

oh, congrats to you lubgk! you didn´t happend to have camera with you :p

Madeleine and Jonas is in St Tropez at the moment. They "escaped" from Sweden as the paparazzis wouldn´t leave them (Madeleine) alone during her holiday at Öland
Last night they partied with some friends, among them Madeleines best friend Lussan, at the exclusive night spot la Cave.

pic from St Tropez

Nice Expressen-Article Yennie...but I´ve found a little spelling mistake in it (well, this can happen to everybody...even to big newspapers ;) )

tyska tidningsfotografer

The "t" in "tyska" (german) has to be replaced through an "E", the "y" through a "x", the "s" through a "p", the "k" through a "r" and the "a" through an "e" and then "ssens" has to be added ;) :p

I wonder...no, I HOPE we will see some Bikini-pics ;)

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 25th, 2004 - 6:51 am
Nice Expressen-Article Yennie...but I´ve found a little spelling mistake in it (well, this can happen to everybody...even to big newspapers ;) )

tyska tidningsfotografer

The "t" in "tyska" (german) has to be replaced through an "E", the "y" through a "x", the "s" through a "p", the "k" through a "r" and the "a" through an "e" and then "ssens" has to be added ;) :p

I wonder...no, I HOPE we will see some Bikini-pics ;)
Maybe they have got a German Photographer / a new Helmut Newton. As there are just lousy Swedish ones :ROFLMAO:

Here's a link about Madeleine caught speeding at 160 kmph on July 18.

...fra sommerslot­tet Sollidan på Öland til kæresten Jonas Bergström i Stockholm.

Flere bilister fortæller til bladet, hvordan de blev kørt agterud af blonde Madeleine iført solbriller og mobil­telefon og forfulgt af en sort BMW med to livvagter.

Madeleine kørte i sin sorte Lexus-fir­hjulstrækker og afviser kritikken.
meaning ?

Originally posted by Yennie@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 8:10 am
oh, congrats to you lubgk! you didn´t happend to have camera with you :p
No, I didn't have a camera, sadly not :) But I can tell what she was wearing, her lightblue highwater jeans, a green top and of course - her big black sunglasses :)

fra sommerslot­tet Sollidan på Öland til kæresten Jonas Bergström i Stockholm.
Flere bilister fortæller til bladet, hvordan de blev kørt agterud af blonde Madeleine iført solbriller og mobil­telefon og forfulgt af en sort BMW med to livvagter.
Madeleine kørte i sin sorte Lexus-fir­hjulstrækker og afviser kritikken.

...from the summerpalace Solliden on Öland on her way to her boyfriend Jonas Bergström in Stockholm.
Many people told the newspaper how they were outrun´( ?? not sure about that but Madeleine drove by in a high speed) by blondie Madeleine, wearing sunglasses and talking on her mobilephone. She was followed by her two bodyguards who drove a BMW.
Madeleine denies driving to fast when asked by the newspaper

Speeding? Must be hereditary. :innocent:

"They "escaped" from Sweden as the paparazzis wouldn´t leave them (Madeleine) alone during her holiday at Öland"

Yes, good idea, and they go to that quiet spot on the European continent called the French Riviera. Hmm.

haha, you´re right Dennis :p But if they are on the riviera, that means good picture oppertunities for the paparazzis. and thats good news for us!

Originally posted by Yennie@Jul 27th, 2004 - 10:44 am
haha, you´re right Dennis  :p  But if they are on the riviera, that means good picture oppertunities for the paparazzis. and thats good news for us!
hehe, I agree here with "my" dear Yennie ;)

When it´s true, that Madeleine drove 160 km/h WHILE phoning than she´s even more than just a BAD role model. Speeding is dangerous, but to speed without your attention on that, what happens on the street, is often fatal-for the driver AND innocent ppl, who obey the law.
Well, I hope this is just tabloid-trash and not true...I think it often came out, that Madeleine isn´t my favoured member of the SRF, but at least I try to give her a chance. So I hope this didn´t happen.

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 27th, 2004 - 12:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jul 27th, 2004 - 12:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Yennie@Jul 27th, 2004 - 10:44 am
haha, you´re right Dennis  :p  But if they are on the riviera, that means good picture oppertunities for the paparazzis. and thats good news for us!
hehe, I agree here with "my" dear Yennie ;)

When it´s true, that Madeleine drove 160 km/h WHILE phoning than she´s even more than just a BAD role model. Speeding is dangerous, but to speed without your attention on that, what happens on the street, is often fatal-for the driver AND innocent ppl, who obey the law.
Well, I hope this is just tabloid-trash and not true...I think it often came out, that Madeleine isn´t my favoured member of the SRF, but at least I try to give her a chance. So I hope this didn´t happen. [/b][/quote]
Well on the picture she has at least a phone in one hand. I think this is forbidden in Sweden as in Germany. BTW The punishment is much more severe up there I think.

The risk of using a cell phone is overemphasized. While it is dangerous, many experts believe that simply talking to other people in the vehicle is just as dangerous. It is not the cell phone itself that is the problem but the diverting of attention. Same thing with messing with the radio or eating or whatever.

Madeleines trip home from Öland, when she was drivng to fast, is now beeing investigated by the police.
But its not Madeleine herself that is the "main" suspect. Its the bodyguards who were driving the backup car.
But if the policemen are found guilty of speeding that proves that Madeleine also was driving to fast and then she could be charged.
The court has made no comments about this yet...

I bet she won´t get charged...Madeleine is a spoiled rich kid, and spoiled rich kids always get away through daddy´s help ;)

The comment about spoiled rich kids always "getting through with Daddy's help" isn't really true...and not a fair comment as many wealthy children find trouble and pay the price. However I agree that Madeleine won't be charged...more because of the title that accompanies her name then the money involved...the title "Princess" and the fact that she is a direct desendent of the current King holds the most "power" in the charge issue.

Spoiled

Anyway a princess at court yard would not be a nice thing for monarchy in Sweden

time to close this thread we have come to page 11 now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom