The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Aristocracy

thanks for answering that..

But can Prince Carl Phillip and Princess Madeleine marry b4 there sister crown Princess Victoria and not lose there tittles and positions on the line to the throne?

Old 06-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Yes. They can marry before her and they would not lose their titles nor positions. They would only lose that if the Parliament does not approve of the marriages or if they relinquish their titles or positions themselves.

Old 06-05-2004, 09:33 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks, good now i can marry Madeleine and all be fine.

thanks again
Old 06-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by NJRedDevils@Jun 5th, 2004 - 9:33 pm
Thanks, good now i can marry Madeleine and all be fine.

thanks again
Sounds like a plan to me.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Aristocracy

it be a mix wedding with Swedish and American and Australian..

Our Children will a mix of blood..

so what tittle will i get been married to my Madeleine and your invited to our wedding..
Old 06-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Heir Apparent

From Roger at The Scandinavian Royals Message Board:

"With the passing of President Reagan I would like to share a rather nice story with you about a visit Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian did to the White House during Regan's presidency.

Princess Lilian, who is a well known "prankster" had visited Stockholm's biggest novilty store Buttericks prior to the White House visit and purchased a bottle with fake ketchup. At the luncheon in the White House Lilian was seated next to Reagan and VP Bush. She tells Reagan - Hey Mr President you need ketchup on your food and bring up her plastic bottle. She squeeze the bottle and its fake contents on the President. He is suprised and so is the secret service until they all realize Lilian's joke. Reagan got a good laugh and George Bush has since that time always referred to Lilian as the worlds craziest royal.

A rather nice story I think".
Old 06-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by NJRedDevils@Jun 5th, 2004 - 9:04 pm

so what tittle will i get been married to my Madeleine and your invited to our wedding..
I have an idea--you can have a double wedding with Dennism. When you marry Madeleine, He can marry CP Victoria!! Now that is a plan!!!!!!!!!! :P :woot: :flower:

Hope I am invited Dennism!!! :P :flower:
Old 06-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by GrandDuchess@Jun 7th, 2004 - 8:20 pm
From Roger at The Scandinavian Royals Message Board:

"With the passing of President Reagan I would like to share a rather nice story with you about a visit Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian did to the White House during Regan's presidency.

Princess Lilian, who is a well known "prankster" had visited Stockholm's biggest novilty store Buttericks prior to the White House visit and purchased a bottle with fake ketchup. At the luncheon in the White House Lilian was seated next to Reagan and VP Bush. She tells Reagan - Hey Mr President you need ketchup on your food and bring up her plastic bottle. She squeeze the bottle and its fake contents on the President. He is suprised and so is the secret service until they all realize Lilian's joke. Reagan got a good laugh and George Bush has since that time always referred to Lilian as the worlds craziest royal.

A rather nice story I think".
As an American, I wish I could have seen Reagan's face on that one!!!! How great HRH has such a sense of humor!!!!! :P :flower:
Old 06-08-2004, 07:00 AM
Aristocracy

double wedding i like that
Old 06-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by tiaraprin+Jun 7th, 2004 - 9:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tiaraprin @ Jun 7th, 2004 - 9:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NJRedDevils@Jun 5th, 2004 - 9:04 pm

I have an idea--you can have a double wedding with Dennism. When you marry Madeleine, He can marry CP Victoria&#33;&#33; Now that is a plan&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :P :woot: :flower:

Hope I am invited Dennism&#33;&#33;&#33; :P :flower: [/b][/quote]
Maybe a baywatch babe would be sufficient for dennis to get him away from his Computer&#33;
Old 06-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Majesty

Baywatch Babe? Not for me. Anyway, I like the story with Lilian and the former president. That was funny. I would have loved to see his face too.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism@Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:07 am
Baywatch Babe? Not for me. Anyway, I like the story with Lilian and the former president. That was funny. I would have loved to see his face too.
So you would like a baywatch boy? Uh

You would send away a baywatch babe that claims "dennis I love you&#33;"?
Old 06-09-2004, 12:46 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de+Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:47 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:47 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:07 am
So you would like a baywatch boy? Uh

You would send away a baywatch babe that claims "dennis I love you&#33;"? [/b][/quote]
Maybe Dennism has some sophistication and class and doesn&#39;t want a bimbo. Maybe he wants a lady who is the full package of beauty, brains, and class.

A Baywatch babe can&#39;t deliver any of that--when they lose their looks and their breast implants harden and sag--they will have nothing left in life to offer.

Bravo to Dennism for picking a real woman instead of perpetuating the ideals that all other men seem to want--just looks.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Funny story

Talking about Baywatch babes...what is here meant? The actresses who were part of the show "Baywatch" or women, who love it to be at the beach, in tight revealing Bikinis?
Well, it actually doesn´t matter. Because for both I´ve the same opinion. Or better expressed I´ve NO opinion, when it comes to their character and intelligence. Because I just don´t know them. And so I´ve to say, that´s IMO not fair to claim that there nothing will stay, when their beauty goes away&#33; They are human beings like everybody else, and that they like it to spend some days on the beach in their youth, don´t make (IMO) stupid or "bad" human beings out of them&#33;

It´s nice to admire "classy" women and I´ve nothing against it, but one should be also aware that you can´t really know, how classy they really are, when you just see them on TV or in mags.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Majesty

Good points, Lena. But I believe Mixer´s point was that any pretty face or "bodacious" body would be good enough for me. Tiaraprin and I disagree with Mixer on that viewpoint.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:22 pm
Good points, Lena. But I believe Mixer´s point was that any pretty face or "bodacious" body would be good enough for me. Tiaraprin and I disagree with Mixer on that viewpoint.
you are more attracted by your computer than a good looking woman? I would at least look at her, as I am a man. This does not mean that I would marry her and start a family with her&#33; There are more important things than just looks&#33;
Old 06-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Majesty

No, what a ridiculous idea. I thought by the computer analogy you meant spending time looking at photos of Victoria.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Courtier

So if I managed Vic to come around in a baywatch suit. Dennis would continue with looking pics of her on his PC.

Maybe then I should support her to forget this disappointment&#33; :P
Old 06-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Well, maybe true...but when you say
Quote:
Baywatch Babe? Not for me
Then you exclude all these women-independent from their character, that you don´t know. Further I know you closer, so I think, that I can say, that I know your view point on this topic. You divide the female world in 2 parts. The huge Bimbo-part and the little classy women part. (The same with guys, but that´s not part of the discussion)
Old 06-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de@Jun 9th, 2004 - 1:32 pm
So if I managed Vic to come around in a baywatch suit. Dennis would continue with looking pics of her on his PC.

Maybe then I should support her to forget this disappointment&#33; :P
Well, if you did that I would certainly look at her but I would also talk to her and maybe we´d hit it off because of our personalities. But that is not to say that I would not look at her. When I said Baywatch babe, I was thinking more of a body type then of their mere personalities.