The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

One more gallery
IBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulajohanna View Post
Thanks for all informations about 40years celebration SAP in Germany with the queen - she looks beautifull.

But no pics of the Childhood-Meeting during the day in Mannheim/Germany or arrival of the queen on the town?

I found on max.PR Facebook's page one picture of Queen Silvia, when she visited Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof in April,29th.Before the SAP GALA

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...91934845_n.jpg

First picture from today's official visit on Kungahuset's Facebook page
Royal Couple and Crown-princess couple together with German President's couple
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8f3b4a188393298

[edit]

http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamilj...148c31235.html *** translation
King's speech during the launch

http://svenskdam.se/2012/05/presiden...ia-och-daniel/ ** translation

http://multimedia.ctk.cz/en/foto/sea...0%26dir%3DDESC

Old 05-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks very much for the pic vom 29th April. It's great we see one pic by the meeting Childhood Foundation during the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post

I found on max.PR Facebook's page one picture of Queen Silvia, when she visited Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof in April,29th.Before the SAP GALA

Old 05-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Belga gallery from the launch
BelgaPicture - Category details

[Edit]
Quote:
"My grandchildren are totally jealous of me," said Gauck honored. "All of Germany looks wide-eyed at the royal family."
http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/ga...9508.bild.html *** translation
Old 05-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Nobility

King CG tiday arrived to the Czech republic with Royal Technology Mission. They visited botanical garden in Pruhonice, tomorow king will meet with prime minister and also with president. Picture and video included in article here: Å*védský král dorazil s vědeckou delegacÃ* do Česka — DomácÃ* — ČT24 — Česká televize
Old 05-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yesterday,May 8th Queen Silvia has visited The Dubin Breast Center in New York

pic
Drottningen besökte The Dubin Breast Center i New York - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version] **** translation
Old 05-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Nobility

Today HM the King met with Czech prime minister and Czech president. He also visited St. Vitus Cathedral. He will stay with royal technological mission in Czech republic till Friday. On their plan is also meeting with people from The Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, people from Czech Technical University in Prague and visit to AERO Vodochody and other companies. I have a feeling they that I read somewhere that they are planning also visiting other place except capital city.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

The king on a trial run of a train in Czech Republic
Kungen tjeckar in tåg på Skoda | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Google translation
Old 05-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Serene Highness

Do you know on which date is the press-meeting for South Korea Journalist?

The court canceled the event of today because of funeral Carl Johan Bernadotte.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Mormor Silvias drömmar för sin lilla Estelle | Estelle | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Translation >

Silvia on Estelle: I will give her love

OSLO. Silvia planning to shower her first grandchild with care.
In an interview with the magazine A Perfect Guide she talks about her dreams for the princess Estelle.

- I will give her love and concern, says the Queen.
Next week is named Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel's daughter, Princess Estelle.
She will then get a full five sponsors to help and guide her through life. On the list are, among others Danish Crown Princess Mary, Dutch Crown Prince Willelm-Alexander and Prince Daniel's sister, Anna Westling.
But another person is also willing to step in when needed:
Queen of Sweden.

"Helping and supporting"
In an interview with the magazine A Perfect Guide this weekend says Silvia herself on the good fortune to be a grandmother, and how important it is that children have no one to resort to. The interview is really about organization Mentor Sweden, which the Queen is honorary president, but that the conversation is flowing in to her own grandchild is inevitable.
The magazine reveals the Queen how she plans to help the little princess to build their self-esteem in the coming years.
- I will give her love, care and consideration. And, of course, help by supporting her parents, Queen says.
She tells me that Mentor Sweden actually has a special course for grandparents. The plan then they will not go.
- No, I hope I learned enough through my work with Mentor.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:25 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the iinformation

Was Queen Silvia last weekend really in Oslo for Mentor-Foundation or privat visit?
This travel/event wasn't mentioned in the royal-calendar!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you, MagMil!
IMO, that's a very nice 'stateswoman-like' portrait on the cover of 'Perfect Guide':

http://s15.postimage.org/lgu2orr3f/S...l_22_34_40.jpg
Old 05-17-2012, 04:09 AM
Serene Highness

Yesterday evening the royal couple attend a Dinner by Southkorea ambassador H.E. Mr Eom Seockjeong.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

På fredag stundar stor fest i Storbritannien | Svensk Damtidning *** translation
Old 05-19-2012, 05:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Kungahuset -> Royal Couple at Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee

Kungaparet närvarade när Drottning Elizabeth firade 60 år som regent - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version] *** translation
Old 05-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Serene Highness

Yesterday the royal couple attend the Military Parade in Windsor.

Was the military parade and air show on two different places in Windsor Castle?

Was more events yesterday during the 60 years celebration? I am hearing that was a Lunch in Ascout, that's right?
Old 05-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulajohanna View Post
Yesterday the royal couple attend the Military Parade in Windsor.

Was the military parade and air show on two different places in Windsor Castle?

Was more events yesterday during the 60 years celebration? I am hearing that was a Lunch in Ascout, that's right?

The event was the same at the arena of Windsor Castle
here is some galleries 1 2 or you can see much more on special thread for that
And after the Jubilee parade they have lunch, but we don't have seen any photos, I think because it was private event
[edit]
http://postimage.org/gallery/qfgbmwu/
Old 05-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Serene Highness

MagMil - thanks for information around the events yesterday.

The queen wear during the two days dark clouthes, but she looks beautiful nevertheless!
Old 05-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Serene Highness

Today morning the queen open the "3rd World Forum against Drugs" in Stockholm!

http://www.wfad.se/latest-news
Old 05-22-2012, 04:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Article with picture of Queen Silvia attending the '3rd World Forum Against drugs' in Stockholm yesterday, which she inaugurated with a speech:

Balanserad narkotikapolitik på World Forum Against Drugs Drottningen_o_Sven-Olof_Carlsson_WFAD

Closed Thread

Tags
current events, king carl gustav, king carl xvi gustav, queen silvia