General News about Madeleine, Chris, and Leonore, Part 1: April 2014 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see he works out! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

he doesn't look like chris

You're right. I looked closer, too, and it's a close call. I was puzzled at the activity because generally runners/joggers are pretty lean. It didn't compute. Who knows. :ermm:

Yes, it's Chris. The pants and the shoes are the same as on the Italy holiday photos of M&C walking with Leonore.

Wow, let's just say the interior is American Style....

Oh, I want a kitchen like that. And I just love the garden and the beds in the "Stars and stripes"-room. They can keep the rest, but this three things I would love to own. :in_love:

Last week I received totally unexpected and surprisingly a thank-you-letter from the Swedish Royal Court for my birthday wishes for Christopher O'Neill.

I was so pleased and totally surprised.

That's nice for sure! I made a donation to Childhood for the occasion of Leonore's birth. Left my name and address but nu thank you note :-(

Swedish gossip press attacks Madeleine and Chris in their newest issues

On the cover of Hänt Extra
Everything but happy - Trouble in Paradise - The marriage crisis of Madeleine and Chris
http://www.allerbutiken.se/Global/Covers/HEX.jpg

Stoppa pressarna quotes the article
Princess Madeleine's marriage crisis with Chris
As expectant parents of young children Madeleine and Chris have had become accustomed to a different life. And this has left it's mark, according Hänt Extra.
After a hectic time with Leonore's baptism, the National Day and Victoria's birthday Madeleine and Chris tried to relax in Italian Puglia. They allegedly rented a large private villa, which cost as much as 35 000 per night. But luxury life didn't seem to cheer up the tired parents at all.
According Hänt Extra the pair undergoes right now a "marriage crisis" and claims that the images from the holiday say it all: "They look anything but happy out".
It was previously rumored that Madeleine's wedding took place quickly and that the reason for this was that the princess quickly wanted to start a family after he split from ex-fiancé Jonas Bergström. And now comes the first tasks of a crisis in the new family.
- There seems to be trouble in the royal paradise, says an informant.
The court has not yet commented about the alleged crisis in the royal marriage.
Madeleines och Chris kris i äktenskapet Stoppa Pressarna

On the cover of Se & Hör
Photos from the row - rushed at the street with Leonore - Madde and Chris at a violent quarrel at an open street
http://www.allerbutiken.se/Global/Covers/SOH.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, they just need something to write about.
Any pictures of the argument on the street?

The only thing I note is that you never see Chris with Leonore. It is always Madeleine cuddling with her.

Maybe they will publish old pics which have nothing to do with the alleged fight:whistling:

Besides, even if that's true, all couple have fights and discussions... No big deal...

Have any of these alleged pictures been published yet?

The photos are at this week's Se & Hör paper issue. Maybe they will come to internet if someone scans them.

Stoppa pressarna quotes the article in Se & Hör:
Madeleine and Chris at a hysterical quarrel on the street.
Earlier this week we told you about the serious relationship crisis that has hit Princess Madeleine and husband Chris. And now, new information shows that it really is gravel in the marital machinery.
Passers-by were mildly said surprised when they saw Madeleine and Chris end up in an infected big quarrel in the middle of Riddargatan in Östermalm in central Stockholm.
What the quarrel was about didn't come clear - but that it was hot one could not miss. Suddenly Madeleine ran out into the street with the stroller to Chris.
- Chris waved like an idiot with his hand in the air and swore though he tried to keep his voice down, says an eyewitness to Se & Hör.
The big row lasted about five minutes before the spouses angrily went their separate ways.
- An image etched in my memory is how incredibly pissed off the princess looked to be when she walked away, says the eyewitness.
Våldsamt gräl mellan Madeleine och Chris Stoppa Pressarna

The photos are at this week's Se & Hör paper issue. Maybe they will come to internet if someone scans them.

Stoppa pressarna quotes the article in Se & Hör:
Madeleine and Chris at a hysterical quarrel on the street.
Earlier this week we told you about the serious relationship crisis that has hit Princess Madeleine and husband Chris. And now, new information shows that it really is gravel in the marital machinery.
Passers-by were mildly said surprised when they saw Madeleine and Chris end up in an infected big quarrel in the middle of Riddargatan in Östermalm in central Stockholm.
What the quarrel was about didn't come clear - but that it was hot one could not miss. Suddenly Madeleine ran out into the street with the stroller to Chris.
- Chris waved like an idiot with his hand in the air and swore though he tried to keep his voice down, says an eyewitness to Se & Hör.
The big row lasted about five minutes before the spouses angrily went their separate ways.
- An image etched in my memory is how incredibly pissed off the princess looked to be when she walked away, says the eyewitness.
Våldsamt gräl mellan Madeleine och Chris Stoppa Pressarna
Well this sounds interesting....these magazines aren't usually reliable but if there were passers by, then there might be some substance in it

My first reaction?
A couple of months ago the magazines were having a fieldday with loads of Madeleine/Chris stories (mostly gossip or insinuating stuff), then P.C-P announced his engagement and immediately the magazines turned to that couple, and now it's still quiet on the C-P/Sofia wedding-front, the magazines turn back to Madeleine/Chris...

:previous: I agrre Lee-Z!

Madeleine and Chris in particular have always been the scapegoats:whistling:

OK, every couple fights sometimes and let's not pretend we are all perfect.

Some couples just seem to have the need to be publicly violent towards each other (in words - I do not mean things like hitting each other). It does not have to mean the relationship is good or bad, it is just their way of dealing with an argument.

If this is true, I find it not very classy and not very regal, but it does not tell me that anything serious is on the radar.

Would still love to see those pictures though ;-)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

PS: is Chris now back home in the US? I assume his wife and kid will follow after her last engagement on the 9th?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see these so called argument pictures also, i'am sure this is nothing much because nothing has been written in Expressen, they would have a field day with that!! Also they were spotted in Gstaad with friends last weekend, and with pictures so everything seems fine!

Also they were spotted in Gstaad with friends last weekend, and with pictures so everything seems fine!

Partymom, where did you see these Gstaad pictures? Can you please link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom