Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 4: February 2005 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!

I've been wondering about this for a long time, who is Ritva??

bubbles said:
hello!
I've been wondering about this for a long time, who is Ritva??
Ritva is a very nice lady who has a website about the royal family www.ritva.com

She has been collecting "royal stuff" for a long time and in later years she is also a very active photographer. You can see some of her photos on her site!

Announcement from the TRF Team:

In an effort to conserve bandwidth, the TRF Team is making some changes to how News and Picture threads are being organized, which you may have noticed is already being made in some forums.

From this point forward, please be aware that the only images that will be allowed to be attached directly to the forum will be those of current activities of the royals, which can be posted in the Current Events threads.

Instead of posting a dozen or more pictures, please try to select a few pictures that best describe the event/occasion. Aim to conserve. Think quality not quantity.

If you wish to post pictures of events that happened a few years ago or older images of various royals, please do so in the Picture threads via a private image hosting account such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

Please note that older images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

My two cents....

Source: Hola (via tinypic)

ehnll2.jpg

ehnlvr.jpg

What event is this, and when was the pictures taken :confused:

Josefine said:
how many times has she been to this event

a5ak1.jpg

imlscanpix10000252235yb.jpg

thumb4og.jpg

On this cold sunday evening, Yennie was extremely bored. So I found an old videotape and decided to do some caps, well photos actually as I dont have the right equipment to make caps :)
But anway...

These photos are from the special programme that was made before Victorias 18th birthday in 1995. The host was Herman Lindquist and the show aired on SVT in July 1995

Victoria during the interview with Herman Lindquist

Victoria on a boat on Kalmarsund, Öland summer of 1994

Last edited:
And finally, Victorias everyday school life at Enskilda gymnasiet in Stockholm. These images are probably from the spring of 1995

Victoria arriving to school with her bodyguards. Notice the guard in the background. I´ve read somewhere that when Victoria went to EG there was always a guard outside. Some students where sometimes stopped at the gate and had to wait there until some other student or teacher recognized them...

Victoria during a biology class

Victoria with her friends in the school cafeteria

Last edited:
I´ve watched the same programme yesterday...after 2 years or so :D

I think the scene around this is funny:
http://www.supload.com/free/147_4702.JPG/view/

A guy is coming from the back and is just pushing his plate forward, so that he doesn´t has to wait in the row. Vickan gives him an irritated look (with a twinkle in the eyes) :D

Great shot of her and the hamburger in her mouth :D

Oh BTW am I the only one, who has problems with supload. All what they suggest to allow it of my IE, Opera or Norton doesn´t work. What was wrong with Imageshack, that all use now supload?!

Last edited:
Lena said:
Great shot of her and the hamburger in her mouth :D

Oh BTW am I the only one, who has problems with supload. All what they suggest to allow it of my IE, Opera or Norton doesn´t work. What was wrong with Imageshack, that all use now supload?!
haha, yes thats a great shot. I´m glad there arent any photos of me eating on the net :D

Imageshack dosn´t work for me anymore, perhaps the site is down?
I usually use IS... I like it better

Yennie!

Thank you Yennie for taking your time to post these for us. I have never seen any of those photographs before. It is very kind of you. They are really interesting and the information you have supplied us. :) :cool: ;)

Gita said:
Thank you Yennie for taking your time to post these for us. I have never seen any of those photographs before. It is very kind of you. They are really interesting and the information you have supplied us. :) :cool: ;)
You´re welcome Gita! I´m glad you liked the photos

Thank you!

Dear rchainho, thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pictures with us. It is very kind of you to post the pictures from Dana Press, as most of us don't have access to them.
I like these "private" pics so much, because we don't get to see them very often.
So if you do want to post more pictures, just feel free... ;)

it's december now so let's get into christmas spirit...

December 4, 2003
Paris, France

Sweden's Princess Victoria Switches On Paris Town Hall Lights
Princess Victoria of Sweden was in Paris to switch on the Town Hall Christmas illuminations this year, assisted by the Paris Mayor, Bertrand Delanoe.

(photos from corbis)

wonderful photos rchainho! Thank you so much for posting them

fantastic, even more photos! Great! Please, keep them comming :)
psst, perhaps you could post some of Madeleine to:)

Yennie said:
fantastic, even more photos! Great! Please, keep them comming :)
psst, perhaps you could post some of Madeleine to:)

I second that :) I really like the black and white one of Victoria and Jambo.

Lena said:
Thank you for the pictures, rchainho.

I love this one...it´s so cute and I´ve never seen it before (even though I had thought to have seen all more or less official childhood pictures)
http://www.supload.com/free/90029214.jpg/view/
that photo was taken at Skansen in Stockholm when Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine was there... I think Ritva has some more photos from that day on her website

Victoria dared to hold a snake... a very cute photo :)

Do you know Crownprincess Victoria did award her "idrottprize" to Biathletin Magdalena Forsberg at last years on her birthday celebration (14th July, year?) at Borgholm stadion? Do you see pictures from the event?

lady_windsor said:
Who is that and what is he looking down there for...it looks really wrong
That is a swedish minister, Leif Pagrotsky. He is minister for education, research and culture

ursulajohanna said:
Do you know Crownprincess Victoria did award her "idrottprize" to Biathletin Magdalena Forsberg at last years on her birthday celebration (14th July, year?) at Borgholm stadion? Do you see pictures from the event?
What do you mean? Last years Victoria prize was awarded to Anja Pärsson. But Magdalena did get the prize back in 1998...

Or did you thought of another event?

I think some photos can be found in the thread named "Victoriadagen through the years" or something like that

Last edited:
Quote:Victoria arriving to school with her bodyguards. Notice the guard in the background. I´ve read somewhere that when Victoria went to EG there was always a guard outside. Some students where sometimes stopped at the gate and had to wait there until some other student or teacher recognized them...

I have friends who went to another school near EG. In the winter some students from their school used to go to the park outside EG and throw snowballs at the gards standing outside EG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom