The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 06:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:02 pm
No, a sad Victoria would not be good. She would not be alone for long and she has her friends as well.
As Dennism would travel to Stockholm? To cheer her up?

Old 05-27-2004, 06:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism+May 27th, 2004 - 11:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism &#064; May 27th, 2004 - 11:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 5:57 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 10:53 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de@May 27th, 2004 - 5:42 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-King Christian
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 26th, 2004 - 11:19 pm

Maybe she swore off "working out" for a while ... ?

So you think she has dropped Daniel?

While that would be great news, she still looked buff to me.

A sad Victoria, who would see that all people around her get married and she´s alone...this would be good news?&#33;
No, a sad Victoria would not be good. She would not be alone for long and she has her friends as well. [/b][/quote]
Just imagine that she would lie in her bed at Drottningholm-alone-the pillow would be soaked, because she has cried so much...maybe she would binge again and her bulimia would come back...just an idea What I want to say: you don´t know how deep her feelings for this guy are...and some people suffer a lot from break-ups...esp. when the guy/girl had a very special meaning for them&#33; Nowadays mostly "different developments of lifestyles" are the reason for a break-up, but there are also often people from the outside, who cause a break-up. And in the special case of Victoria & her boyfriends this is often the press and the rules of the court&#33;

Old 05-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 6:09 pm

Just imagine that she would lie in her bed at Drottningholm-alone-the pillow would be soaked, because she has cried so much...maybe she would binge again and her bulimia would come back...just an idea What I want to say: you don´t know how deep her feelings for this guy are...and some people suffer a lot from break-ups...esp. when the guy/girl had a very special meaning for them&#33; Nowadays mostly "different developments of life styles" are the reason for a break-up, but there are also often people from the outside, who cause a break-up. And in the special case of Victoria & her boyfriends this is often the press and the rules of the court&#33;
This is very true, Lena. Often lifestyles are what cause breakups and I do not wish for Victoria to be sad or to suffer once again as she once did. A breakup should be as cleanly as possible so that both parties can move on.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:17 pm
This is very true, Lena. Often lifestyles are what cause breakups and I do not wish for Victoria to be sad or to suffer once again as she once did. A breakup should be as cleanly as possible so that both parties can move on.
A break up is never clean and easy, as far as I knoW&#33;
Old 05-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 11:22 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:22 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:17 pm
A break up is never clean and easy, as far as I knoW&#33; [/b][/quote]
Yes, very true...but our Dennis seems to suppress this
It seems to me as if Victoria would be a person who can really manage the "Let´s be friends"-thing (Daniel Collert and her are still friends-at least she claims this), but this doesn´t mean, that it didn´t hurt (IMO)
Old 05-27-2004, 06:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
It seems to me as if Victoria would be a person who can really manage the "Let´s be friends"-thing (Daniel Collert and her are still friends-at least she claims this), but this doesn´t mean, that it didn´t hurt (IMO)
But how would a new man/friend accept that&#33; She is "still friends" with her previous boy friends&#33;
Old 05-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 11:28 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:28 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
But how would a new man/friend accept that&#33; She is "still friends" with her previous boy friends&#33; [/b][/quote]
Obviously DanielII has accepted DanielI...I remember that they once were at the same wedding and Victoria talked to both...but maybe their relationship (Dan1 and Victoria) has "cooled down". I´ve never seen Paparazzi-pics of them again. Victoria seems to spend 100% of her free time with the second version of these Daniels
Old 05-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 6:28 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 6:28 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
But how would a new man/friend accept that&#33; She is "still friends" with her previous boy friends&#33; [/b][/quote]
Yes. I know about D1 and the claims of friendship so I figured that a breakup with him must not have been too hard since they went out for a longer period of time. Not hurt. Everything hurts or affects. Our experiences create who we are.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@May 27th, 2004 - 6:32 pm

Obviously DanielII has accepted DanielI..
[/quote]
Unlike Erik and Jonas.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:34 pm
Unlike Erik and Jonas.
But Erik and Jonas are too different.
O.K. both are in touch with law things but on a quite different way&#33;
Old 05-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 11:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:34 pm
Unlike Erik and Jonas.&nbsp;
But Erik and Jonas are too different.
O.K. both are in touch with law things but on a quite different way! [/b][/quote]
Good one...but I think here we should stop to talk on the boyfriends and Ex-boyfriends of the little sister (Victoria-thread)
Old 05-27-2004, 06:46 PM
Courtier

You always should be smart&#33; But not a car&#33;
Old 05-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
mixer2002de&nbsp; Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:46 pm

I seem to have a "brain cramp" .... what is it, what you mean with what you said ?
Old 05-27-2004, 06:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@May 27th, 2004 - 5:50 pm
Quote:
mixer2002de** Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:46 pm

I seem to have a "brain cramp" .... what is it, what you mean with what you said ?
I think you always should be smart is clear&#33; Isn&#39;t it?

But not a car&#33;

Well there is a car called "smart" in germany which is build by a company that belongs to Mercedes and Swatch (a clock fabricator). In its early days everybody made fun of the car like beeing as small as a swatch and so on. Furthermore the car was not "smart" e.g. they had some serious problems with it in the begining. Now this things have been solved&#33;
Old 05-27-2004, 10:51 PM
Majesty

" It amazes me that people think she&#39;s fat...I don&#39;t think some people have the understanding of what is fat? I think Victoria looks beautiful. Even when she gained weight due to her anorexia, I still thought she was pretty. But like someone mentioned in this thread, beauty is in the eye of the beholder." &#33;

Very well said, sommone. I agree with you. She does look beautiful. It is amazing.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
mixer2002de&nbsp; Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:55 pm
Quote:
(King Christian @ May 27th, 2004 - 5:50 pm)
Quote:
mixer2002de&nbsp; Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:46 pm
I think you always should be smart is clear&#33; Isn&#39;t it?

But not a car&#33;

Well there is a car called "smart" in germany which is build by a company that belongs to Mercedes and Swatch (a clock fabricator). In its early days everybody made fun of the car like beeing as small as a swatch and so on. Furthermore the car was not "smart" e.g. they had some serious problems with it in the begining. Now this things have been solved&#33;
So .... in connection with Victoria .. you are saying she is smart?
She has a swatch watch ? :)
She also has a "smart" car? - who wouldn&#39;t with all the built-in electronics &#33; :flower:
She is not small like the smart car ?
Old 05-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria, Victoria... :P

what is she doing?&#33;

beautiful&#33;

if looks could kill *lol*

looks like a lady
Old 05-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

sweet

hello there :)

just like any girl...

happy days
Old 05-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Yennie@May 30th, 2004 - 3:31 pm

if looks could kill *lol*

Thank you Yennie&#33; Maybe this guy is her telling that the meeting will last longer and that she has to take another plane and Victoria is probably thinking, that her Danny-boy would already sleep then, when she would come home
Apropos sleeping and Daniel...what is Victoria´s home now...this is still very confusing...no clear information.
Old 05-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Her official adress is Drottningholm Palace. She lives in a own house close to the water...
but I´m sure she spends most of her time in Daniels apartment in central Stockholm

Tags
crown princess victoria, pictures