Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 2: May 2004 - September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
robby86 said:
I luv that red dress!! It looks so nice on her. :cool:
I agree... this dress is perfect for her...what a pity that this event wasn´t a "big thing" in the press.

Outfit

Do you have any photographs from Princess Ingrid's baptizim? I can't remember seeing any.

Gita said:
Do you have any photographs from Princess Ingrid's baptizim? I can't remember seeing any.
If you visit the Norwegian forum under the Haakon and Mette-Marit and Family sub forum there is a thread on Ingrid Alexandra's baptism with many pictures of Victoria.

Lena said:
It seems as if Victoria would be a pro in "buy 2-pay 1"-outfits ;) The red outfit (maybe you can need it Josefine for your little video) looks like a twin to the lilac dress, she wore for the wedding of Andrea Brodin in 2003 (and in Washington). And the dress she wore for Ingrid´s baptism looked a lot like the outfit she wore for the spanish wedding.
Maybe she has a recoloring service?

but that is that kind of dresses she should wear more.....

That red dress is fantastic! *yennie wants it*

Yennie said:
That red dress is fantastic! *yennie wants it*
:D Then maybe Yennie should buy it...call Victoria and ask her for the source...or if you can buy hers ;)

mixer2002de said:
Maybe she has a recoloring service?
I agree they are very similar, but the top cut is diffrent.

Attachments

• KA_Kronprinsessan-Victoria.jpg
    KA_Kronprinsessan-Victoria.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 243
  • 1743880,tid=i.jpg
    1743880,tid=i.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 276
You´re right robby...the upper part of the red one is more daring (but in a good way, she should wear more outfits, which emphasize her femininity)

Lena said:
You´re right robby...the upper part of the red one is more daring (but in a good way, she should wear more outfits, which emphasize her femininity)
I agree that the red one is more daring, but of the two Robby has posted, I prefer the lilac one that is cut across the chest rather than the red heart-shaped one. The lilac one has a much more classic feel to it; and the red one a more blatant feel to it. (Sort of reminds me of a certain red dress Madeline wore to the Nobel ceremony.)

That red dress!

I wonder if Madeleine will ever wear that red dress again or if it was just a one off?

Gita said:
I wonder if Madeleine will ever wear that red dress again or if it was just a one off?
At least she wore it a second time for the official photos on royalcourt.se
But I doubt, that she will wear it again at a gala. After the legal actions against this one site, which had this "special caption" it would be pure provocation to wear it again.

Victoria, leaving a club/bar or restaurant. I´ve to say, that I love her style there...the white shawl...simply great...and again an evidence for my theory, that Victoria dresses best for private parties or "semi-official" parties (like the jubilee of SWEA, to which she has chosen the red dress)

Credit to Ritva (www.ritva.com), who has scanned this picture on her magazine-page.

Attachments

• vic2.jpg
    vic2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 322
Love this photo:

http://www.assa.se/profilen/0301/PROFILEN-_KORR0002.jpg

Captures Victoria so well. Smiling or laughing a lot. Making others smile or laugh.

Lena said:
:D Then maybe Yennie should buy it...call Victoria and ask her for the source...or if you can buy hers ;)
haha, great idea! I´ll give her a call later.
Too bad my arms doesn´t looks like Victorias. Guess I´ll have to drag myself to the gym some day :)

To the gym...hm...if you really put your plan into action you could go to a certain one called "Master Training" in Stockholm...and there you could spy a little bit ;)
But when I´m right you live in the south of Sweden...so maybe Josefine or GrandDuchess should start that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom