Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 5: May 2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more from Bobbo Lauhage

Attachments

• victoria9.jpg
    victoria9.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 204
  • victoria10.jpg
    victoria10.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 224
  • victoria11.jpg
    victoria11.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 230
  • victoria12.jpg
    victoria12.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 220
  • victoria13.jpg
    victoria13.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 245
  • victoria14.jpg
    victoria14.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 211
  • victoria15.jpg
    victoria15.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 245
thanks she looks great .

RADKER18 said:
thanks she looks great .

I dont know. Something about her isnt right. Shes missing that sparkle that she usually has. I dont know what it is.

Thanks to all, who have posted more pics from the European Championships in Gothenborg :flowers: I like the ones, where Victoria is hugging Carolina Klüft.
I´m though still agreeing with the ppl, who think, that Victoria looks a little lost and bored in some pics. And no I don´t expect a permanent grin (not many can do that without looking fake...)...but an interested look for that salary should be possible. :rolleyes: Well, of course it can be, that she doesn´t feel well for some reasons...but I can just say, that this is my (personal) typical boredom face :lol: :
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=259117&d=1155132922

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258537&d=1154970558

BTW this mascot looks scary. As child I would start to cry, if it would try to greet or hug me :huh:

Either she was bored, or wasn't happy with something. In some of the pics, she doesn't look pleased.

After a little work it was time to play :)

Victoria has a new love in her life. The name is Balder. No, there is no need for Daniel Westling to worry. Balder is the huge rollercoaster made of wood that can be found at Liseberg in Gothenburg.
- Victoria had a blast. She laught, screamed and clapped hands. And then she wanted to go another round right away.
But a crownprincess doesn´t have to stand in line.
- She took the back way in and the second time she just stayed in the car.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,869531,00.html
photo by Liseberg

Attachments

• vic438.jpg
    vic438.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Thanks to all people for the information and pictures of the crown princess by visit Gothenburg last days.

Yesterday she looks happy by visit Liseberg. At the first day (Monday) in Gothenburg she looks sad in her beautiful brown blouse. But by celebration the goldmedalj to Carolina Klüft she was very happy.

I hope we will see more pictures from yesterday in Gothenburg of her.

Thursday 14/9
H.R.H. The Crown Princess
Attendance at a concert with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, conducted by Alan Gilbert, and piano solist Evgeny Kissin
The Concert Hall, Stockholm

Who can give me I link to website of pictures/article from this event?

Thanks in advance for help.

I dont know if I wanna post them because her outfit is an eyesore, Shiny, SHINY pants and an ugly and unflattering top that hides her great figure:neutral: It takes more than a Valentino purse to save this outfit. ETW looks better:rolleyes:
AP

Larzen, thanks for posting the pictures. I think, the pics are from 14th September by concert?

The crown princess wear the outfit in Brasil, too.

Larzen said:
I dont know if I wanna post them because her outfit is an eyesore, Shiny, SHINY pants and an ugly and unflattering top that hides her great figure:neutral: It takes more than a Valentino purse to save this outfit. ETW looks better:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight Victoria went to the opera in Stockholm
seems like she had a busy day :)

photo by scanpix

Yennie said:
Tonight Victoria went to the opera in Stockholm
seems like she had a busy day :)

photo by scanpix

Thanks for the pic, Yennie:flowers:
Darn it! Of course she had to prove my theory wrong today...I say you, she is reading here :lol:
Dunno...but this outfit has something of a burglar avoiding laser beams to get the (crown) jewels :rolleyes:

Haha Lena:ROFLMAO:
She has a busy day or not but if she read us she she should know that she could wore some more jewels or colourful additions...

Yesterday Thursday, Crown Princess Victoria re-opened one of Stockholma's regional animal hospitals, the one in Bagarmossen, which was originally opened by her aunt Princess Christina Mrs Magnuson when it was new over 30 years ago.

Victoria immediately layed eyes on the labrador Walter, 9 years, when she arrived, a dog of one of the hospital's staff members. She told the press that the Royal Family's own dogs have received a lot of help from this hospital over the years.

- I love animals. When I was a little I used to bring my walking stick to Solliden.

- Animals are especially close to my heart. I admire the work you put into all the individuals that come in, large and small.

- Dad always said when I was little: "I think that Victoria would like to be a veterinarian". I couldn't do anything that would hurt animals.

Casper Hedberg, Aftonbladet

Stefan Söderström, Expressen

Jonas Ekströmer, Scanpix

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,895654,00.html
http://www.expressen.se/ego/c_3/index.jsp?a=700667

Last edited:
Thanks for all the photos Grand Duchess. I first heard of Victoria's visit from the SRMB, when I read the title I thought that Victoria found another man and left Daniel.:cool:

The photos are absolutely adorable. Walter is certainly cute and charming.

Animals like Crown Princess Victoria as well as humas do. You can tell by those photographs that she is genuine. Animals sense somethoing that humans don't - they can tell an genuine person.

Lena said:
Seeing this more or less "private" pic (thanks for posting, GD:flowers: ), I´m noting, that we haven´t seen Victoria with glasses at official duties for a while. Shocking! Could it be, that she is over it and finally realising, that the photos without glasses look better :ohmy:

Picture of Victoria meeting the current speaker of the parliament, Björn von Sydow. Photo by Scanpix via royalcourt.se
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=talmannenie7.jpg

Oh, now, that isn't fair--there's nothing wrong with glasses and they can look quite cute!

Tinika said:
Oh, now, that isn't fair--there's nothing wrong with glasses and they can look quite cute!

Yes, you are right. If only you could see, how cute I´m with mine ;)
The thing is just, that Victoria´s eyes are her best features...and with glasses you can´t see them too well in photos. It´s different, when you are standing next to a person with glasses...you are changing your angle, the person is changing her/his angle and the thing with reflections isn´t as disturbing as in fast shot pictures. Besides it wasn´t just that, but also the fact, that she wore these toned black framed glasses, which looked like sunglasses in pictures and gave an very Diva-like impression.

Flash Video from Victoria at the animal hospital:
http://www.expressen.se/webb-tv/index.html?serialid=1469

STOCKHOLM 05.10.2006 Crown Princess Victoria during a World Wide Fund for Nature WWF annual autum meeting in Stockholm

No ponytail :cool:

Photos from: www.anp-photo.com

Tartucat said:
STOCKHOLM 05.10.2006 Crown Princess Victoria during a World Wide Fund for Nature WWF annual autum meeting in Stockholm

No ponytail :cool:

Photos from: www.anp-photo.com

Good to see her out and about and performing her duties - but i dunno about these glasses, they don't suit her IMO.:sad: :neutral:

I'w very amazed by Crown Princess Victoria .
She looks so much younger, unbelievable that she is 29 !:ohmy:
If I didn't know her real age, I would say she is about 22 .
How lucky she is !:flowers:

Anita said:
I'w very amazed by Crown Princess Victoria .
She looks so much younger, unbelievable that she is 29 !:ohmy:
If I didn't know her real age, I would say she is about 22 .
How lucky she is !:flowers:

A good point Her Majesty! :flowers: :lol:
She has to be a really kind person. She is working so hard and she has always smile on her face :)
Actually, can someone tell me when will be the nearest gala for swedish royal family? :flowers:

I agree with you, crown princess victoria looks fabulous. Besides, she seems to be a very kind person, she takes part in lots of events (unlike madeleine) and she appears to be happy all the time, always with that big smile.

Monday, 23rd October the crown princess celebrated "Dyslexipriset, Bertil Hults stiftelse, Lärarhögskolan".

What is the price? Please give link to websites, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom