King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current Events Part 23

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amman, June 5 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II ordered supporting families of the martyrs and including them in the military housing law within a Royal endowment which the families of martyrs considered as a proof for the high rank of the homeland’s martyrs.
News

Amman, June 4 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II directed the officials of the information technology and telecommunications in the public and private sector to develop a strategy for the next phase to restore vitality for the sector to continue moving forward in the right way as it has begun eight years ago.
News

Amman, Jun. 3 (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II on Sunday affirmed that development of the judiciary is one of the top national priorities and it is a key element to instill principles of justice and equality amongst citizens.
News

Does anyone know when the photos for the vanity fair was taken..... Was it done when she was in New York......

next sunday the 10th of june KA & QR will celebrate their 14th wedding anniversary ... they will also celebrate their crounation anniversary on june 9

:wub: :) :flowers: :wub: Congratulations:wub::flowers: :) :wub:

Last edited:
Does their Coronation anniversary and their Wedding anniversary is the same day? wow, haw cute!!

Congratulationss!

Paty said:
Does their Coronation anniversary and their Wedding anniversary is the same day? wow, haw cute!!

Congratulationss!
No not the same day ....... the crounation is aday before the wedding anniversary

I think the Vanity Fair photos were probably taken in New York. I like both of Rania's photos however I think my favourite would be the shot of Desmond Tutu with his hands on Brad Pitt's shoulders.

Queen Rania of Jordan and Bono- an unusual friendship, IMO, but it's good, since they are both big supporters of charities.

The magazine covers were cool. Did they get everyone to pose together one day? Queen Rania looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom