King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 31: Feb. 26, 2009 - Oct. 18, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
In this photo released by the Jordan Royal Palace, King Abdullah II of Jordan, right, receives Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, left, in Amman, Jordan, Saturday Sept. 19, 2009.
Photo from AP Photo - News, photos, topics, and quotes

King, Palestinian President hold talks in Aqaba.
His Majesty King Abdullah II and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas held talks in the city of Aqaba today
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King, Palestinian President Hold Talks
PICS:
ImageShack -

As is usual they spend their holidays in Aqaba

what do you mean salma by " own black cab"

Perhaps it's a kind of a limo by means of which she is supposed to travel there...?

Yes Lilo. They bought the taxi in 2008 I saw pics of King and Queen in their taxi.

Too we know that this year King will open the Parliament next 1 December, as usually.

I read that King Abdullah may dissolve the parliament soon... maybe this this month.

King Visits Royal Police Academy

...the Royal Police Academy at the Public Security Directorate (PSD) where he looked
into the most advanced technologies used to develop police performance and fight crimes... - Article English

Petra picture gallery click here

those are cute kids,they must enjoy their selves together:)

King Abdallah II of Jordan is seen riding his Harley-Davidson with friends as he leaves the very exclusive Regent Hotel in Bordeaux, France on September 25, 2009. King Abdallah spent two days in the famous Bordeaux' area vineyards and makes a stop at the Chateau d'Yquem
http://img4.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=abaphotos647498.jpg

These are nice pictures salma. The king looks very nice while riding.

I read today that King bought his own black cab in London.
#Funny. I guess that's a novel way of travelling around London without attracting any attention.

Rania is in London again, anyone know if she has an engagement coming up here?

Maybe she travelled to London from the US on her way back to Jordan.
Would be nice to see her at an event or two in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom