King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 29: October 13 - December 15, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to King Abdullah & Queen Rania's current events: Part 29
Previous thread can be found
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...current-events-28-june-2-2008-a-17207-10.html

Before posting, please keep the following in mind:
  • The Forums' Photo Posting Rules require that members may only post photos directly to The Royal Forums if they have written permission from the copyright holder or they took the photo yourself.
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our Member FAQs.
  • Take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules.
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Stay on topic; while it can be tempting, please avoid discussions of an overtly political or religious nature.
  • Be civil and respectful, even when you disagree.
Posts that do not comply with the above, as well as all off-topic, empty and irrelvant posts will be deleted.

Happy Posting!:flowers:

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team

Last edited:
MUDAWARA - Her Majesty Queen Rania shared with residents of Al Mudawara village on Thursday their concerns and listened to their needs and challenges they are facing to help address them and improve their living conditions.

During a visit Thursday to the village, which is inhabited by some 1,000 people and one of the country's 20 poverty pockets, the Queen stressed the need to build an effective partnership between the community, civil society institutions and the government to achieve sustainable development.
Jordan Times

Some more info on the event Rania attended in Cairo on Friday:

Founded in 1998 the Future Generation Foundation is a nonprofit organization, with the aim of bolstering Egypt's bold strategy for achieving sustainable economic growth through global competition by helping to create a tech-oriented and skilled workforce that could confront the needs of the new century
Prince Alwaleed & His Spouse Princess Ameera Received by First Lady Suzanne Mubarak & Jamal Mubarak at Future Generation Foundation's 10th Anniversary Dinner Attended by Queen Rania&Tony Blair

Last edited by a moderator:
MUDAWARA - Her Majesty Queen Rania shared with residents of Al Mudawara village on Thursday their concerns and listened to their needs and challenges they are facing to help address them and improve their living conditions.

During a visit Thursday to the village, which is inhabited by some 1,000 people and one of the country's 20 poverty pockets, the Queen stressed the need to build an effective partnership between the community, civil society institutions and the government to achieve sustainable development.
Jordan Times

Some more info on the event Rania attended in Cairo on Friday:

Founded in 1998 the Future Generation Foundation is a nonprofit organization, with the aim of bolstering Egypt's bold strategy for achieving sustainable economic growth through global competition by helping to create a tech-oriented and skilled workforce that could confront the needs of the new century
Prince Alwaleed & His Spouse Princess Ameera Received by First Lady Suzanne Mubarak & Jamal Mubarak at Future Generation Foundation's 10th Anniversary Dinner Attended by Queen Rania&Tony Blair

I saw a video about Future Generation Foundation dinner at greek news bulletins, I saw in this video Queen Rania, there must be photos about this event but I can't find them, anyone can help?

This is how she looks best - hair in an elegant chignon, simple jewellery and a simple yet classic dress - SO much better than the long cheerleader hairstyles and the frumpy dresses of late

Thanks for the photo. Does anybody know who the lady next to Suzanne Mubara is please? She looks familiar....
she is Layla Solh,i think she is Prince Elwaleed's aunt and she is also the aunt of princes Moulay hicham and Moulay Ismail of Morocco the cousins of King Mohamed VI

Jordan...can you save the pics.

I only ask because in a couple of months, these links will be dead and no pictures will be available.

And yes, that is a BEAUTIFUL DRESS!

CNN program nominates Queen Rania for 'The Spirit Of…Leadership'

Amman, Oct. 22 (Petra) – CNN International’s feature program 'The Spirit of…Leadership' has shortlisted Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on a viewer poll of some of the world's most inspiring leaders of 2008.
Visitors to Show Pages - The Spirit Of - CNN.com can research additional details and cast their vote before the December 3 deadline. News

Last edited by a moderator:
The king appears to be in London. Anyone know why?

I definitely saw him yesterday evening. Surrounded by his security. I think the whole family must have arrived yesterday evening as there were a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom