King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 24: June 9 - September 13, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Sundharst Parade, Royal Military Academy of Britain?
Last year the parade was on August 11th. We had seen some very nice QRania's photos.

:rose2::rose2::rose2:

What about Sundharst Parade, Royal Military Academy of Britain?

Last year the parade was on August 11th. We had seen some very nice QRania's photos.​

:rose2::rose2::rose2:

The Sovereign's Parade in Sandhurst took place on August 10th, 2007, this year without the Jordanian royals.

I need help! I've been looking for pics of Queen Rania when she was wearing this camel coloured jacket and jeans strolling down the street of Paris with her sister (I think) and bodyguards.. Please help me find it.. Tanx..

I need help! I've been looking for pics of Queen Rania when she was wearing this camel coloured jacket and jeans strolling down the street of Paris with her sister (I think) and bodyguards.. Please help me find it.. Tanx..
If link don´t work search Rania Paris and go to page 3:flowers:

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Last edited:
The Sovereign's Parade in Sandhurst took place on August 10th, 2007, this year without the Jordanian royals.

Thank you Veram98. It's pity that they didn't attend.

Amman, Aug. 18 (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II on Saturday directed the government not to raise school donations paid by parents at the beginning of every school year.
News

Amman, Aug. 19 (Petra) – A Royal Decree was issued today dissolving the parliament as of Monday, August 20, 2007.

A Royal Decree was also issued to carry out parliamentary elections according to law.
News

Amman, Aug. 19 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Sunday received President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) Rene van der Linden who is visiting Jordan within a tour to the Middle East.
News

Last edited by a moderator:
King enquires about health conditions of Emir of Kuwait, Saudi Foreign Minister
News

The King and Queen are in London with their children at the moment. Anyone know why or why it has not been announced? A private visit / holiday I suppose.

They have a house in London, although I don't know any details, so they've probably gone there for a few days. They often pop over for a few days.

The King and Queen are in London with their children at the moment. Anyone know why or why it has not been announced? A private visit / holiday I suppose.
If it's a private visit or a family holiday that its not announced. The only visits that are announced are official, state visit's or a working visit such as attending a conference, or Queen Rania opening a charity things like that i guess are also announced either from the orginization side or the jordanian court

If it's a private visit or a family holiday that its not announced. The only visits that are announced are official, state visit's or a working visit such as attending a conference, or Queen Rania opening a charity things like that i guess are also announced either from the orginization side or the jordanian court
Tha's not strictly true as announcements have been made in the past of their trips to London.

Ramallah, Aug. 22 (Petra)—The Palestinian Authority valued the initiative of His Majesty King Abdullah II to dispatch urgent medical assistance to Al Maqased Hospital in Jerusalem and Gaza Strip hospitals, especially Al Shifaa Hospital, due to the shortage in necessary drugs and medical equipment.
News

The reason I asked about the trip to London is because usually even if it is a private visit, you see on Petra News that someone has been sworn in as regent for the duration of the king's absence but this time I did not see that.

I hadn't noticed the lack of a regent. Maybe it's still Feisal? I think he was sworn in when they went to Italy? Plus he's been working for the past week or so.

The reason I asked about the trip to London is because usually even if it is a private visit, you see on Petra News that someone has been sworn in as regent for the duration of the king's absence but this time I did not see that.
Yes Chelsea, always know who´s in Jordan as regent.
Prince Faysal was yesterday in Sweden. I don´t think he´s not now the regent.

Last edited:
Prince Faysal was yesterday in Sweden. I don´t think he´s now the regent.

they didn't annouce that the king is out of Jordan, there is no regent :ohmy:

Prince Faysal was yesterday in Sweden. I don´t think he´s not now the regent.
Are you sure he was in Sweden, from the article it seemd to read that she was in Jordan

"HRH Prince Faisal Bin Al Hussein met today here with Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden."
News

Jordan To Host Conference On "Love In The Koran"
A "Love in the Koran" conference is scheduled to be held in Jordan September 4-6, 2007, with the participation of Jordanian King Abdullah II and some 100 clerics and intellectuals from 40 countries.
The conference is to stress the tolerant nature of Islam.
Source: Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, London, August 23, 2007
blog

Amman, Aug. 27 (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II sent a cable to Greek President Karolos Papoulias expressing his heartfelt condolences on victims of massive fire consuming large areas of southern part of the country and claimed lives of over 50 people
News

Jordan's King Abdullah II on Monday met Chechnya President Ramzan Kadyrov to discuss bolstering ties with the Caucasus republic, particularly in health and education.
http://www.france24.com/france24Pub...p-news.html?id=070827173747.9ws609iz&cat=null

Jordan's King Abdullah II on Sunday called for an acceleration of his kingdom's nuclear energy program in order to decrease the nation's dependence on imported energy, reported the Petra news agency.
Jordan to accelerate nuclear program

King phones President Gul
News

King Phones Olmert on Peace Talks
News

Queen Rania Inaugurates Baby Friendly Hospital
Amman-29 August 2007 - Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah declared Dr. Jamil Tutounji Hospital in Sahab a Baby Friendly Hospital on Wednesday and as part of ongoing activities marking World Breastfeeding Week. This brings the number of Baby Friendly Hospitals in Jordan to six.
Queen Rania Inaugurates Baby Friendly Hospital - Middle East News

Pics 29.8.2007

Queen Rania meeting patients at the Toutanji Hospital. Queen Rania was there to promote on
behalf of UNICEF the Child's Friend Hospital in Sahab near Amman - 29 Aug 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom