Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, there is a chance that he will attend the birthay celebrations of his grandmother Paola on sunday who becomes 70 but that is not sure at all!

i wish he was a litte more tabloid friendly..............n keepin my fingers crossed about him attendin his grandmum's b'day.....

Last edited:
The calander of the Belgian RF says the following:

27/09/2007
Prince Amedeo, Princess Astrid, Prince Lorenz

Swearing the Oath
Prince Amedeo, who is currently studying at the London School of Economics, is taking the oath as reservist officer in presence of his parents Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz.

I was wondering, what oath will the Prince be taking?

This is an oath where he will become a reservist officer. There are lot of them in the Belgian army.
This are people who had some sort of armytraining but they normally have another job and only in times of war or other big problems they really join the army. They have to follow some trainingdays every year to maintain there armyskills so they can help when they're needed.

Thank yu for explaining that elisabetteke. Do you know where this will take place? And if the press will be able to take pictures?

Could anyone let me how long he would study at LSE? Will he follow his father's footstep to work in a banking industry? Where does his father work? Thanks!

Thank yu for explaining that elisabetteke. Do you know where this will take place? And if the press will be able to take pictures?

The "ceremony" will take place in the "koninklijke militaire school" (royal military academy) in Brussels.
I don't know if there will be any pictures but since there is an announcement of the event on the official website of the Belgian Royal family I think there will be some pictures. Well, that's what I'm hoping for. :)

Could anyone let me how long he would study at LSE? Will he follow his father's footstep to work in a banking industry? Where does his father work? Thanks!

An LSE degree usually takes 3 years. So I guess this is his last year there.

An LSE degree usually takes 3 years. So I guess this is his last year there.

Thanks ally_cooper!
It's a pity that it takes so short for him to finish his school. It seems my chance of seeing him in person there when i start my study in London next year is falling short. Who knows where he will work after graduation?
Maybe I should switch to Belgium for further education. There'd be more chances to see him.
Hmmm...

I read somewhere (a little while ago) that there is a possibility for Amedeo to follow his uncle's foot steps in going to Stanford University to continue his postgraduate studies. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
Didnt he already finish with his last year...?? I was under that impression.. Guess I was wrong..!!

i'm just hoping they click some new pictures of him at the oath ceremony. it seems like an eternity since we had some pictures of him. anyone know when this ceremony is going to take pace??? any specific date???

The ceremony will take place on the 27/09/2007 says it on the website of the Belgian royal family! They never give an hour, i suppose it will be in the evening! Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz will be present ass well

Monarchie.be

Will civil citizens be able to attend the oath or it's just for royal and important people?

I kind of feel stupid for asking this question but, What ceremony is going to happend?

an oath ceremony in whicc amedeo wil take an oath to serve as a reservist officer.

didn't know where to post this, but when will the 'royalty' program start straemming online again? anyone know this?

Royalty

I know I have asked this b4 but really want to see Amedeo take his oath!!

There is something new now called iWatch.
iWatch.be - TV
Here you can see almost all programs on VTM, but the new thing is, now you have to pay for it with you mobile phone.
The most recent Royalty isn't online yet...

he's very tall and very handsome.....:flowers:

i luv his eyes. they are so green..............in some of the pics

I agree with you indian princess. And in this military uniform he looks even more handsome than he already is.

Thanks everyone for all the nice pix!
Sure he's awesome! But I kind of prefer his wild hairstyle when he first joined LSE.
One thing I notice about these pix is that he's not as cool as a cucumber compared to the National in 2005 when he's also dressed in an army suit and helped with the ceremony. This time, his look is a combination of happiness, excitement and a little confusion, and scepticism. I guess these changes can be dated back to the time at Castle Laken (3 Sept 2006).
I wonder if university life has given us a new Amedeo.

bo-Okworm i agree with you his reaction is completely different this time. during the 2005 ceremony he seemed relaxed and appeared to take it in his stride, but in this 2007 photoshoot he looks rather exited.

I love the way he speeks Flemish so well. I mean the pronounciation. Speaking without a french 'R' is really an exeption in our Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom