Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 14

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philippe waited a long time to find his princess. What a wonderful choice, they seem well suited for each other. Mathilde is my favorite of all the crown princesses, with Mary a very close second!

I may be wrong, but I guess Prince Philippe and other Royal Family Members don't read this royal chitchat-forums. So if you want to wish a member a happy birthday, this forum is not the best place.

Instead it's more pleasant for you to send birthdaywishes to the palace:e.g.
Royal Palace
HRH Prince Philippe
Rue Bréderode 16 Brederodestraat
B-1000 Bruxelles - Brussel

With some luck you can get a card back, and all the wishes will be given to the Royal Member. So take up your pen and write :)

Thank you for that information. I am sure that some of the members will write, but at the same time, I am sure that they will continue to place their good wishes here, and after all that is what these forums are partially for. In any case. I will certainly send a card the next occasion around, now that I have the address.

I am always sending a card to Mathilde, Phillipe, Elisabeth, Gabriel and Emmanuel.
I always get a card back. Sometimes with a photo

PRINCESS MATHILDE VISITING A CENTRE FOR DISADVANTAGED CHILDREN

Gallery

London Features International Ltd

A handout picture from Dalati and Nohra shows Belgian Crown Prince Philippe (L) meetting with Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Siniora in Beirut, 19 April 2007. The crown prince arrived in Beirut today to visit Belgian UN peacekeepers monitoring a truce on the Lebanon-Israel border, officials said

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
fanletizia said:

Gallery

A handout picture from Dalati and Nohra shows Belgian Crown Prince Philippe (L) meetting with Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Siniora in Beirut, 19 April 2007. The crown prince arrived in Beirut today to visit Belgian UN peacekeepers monitoring a truce on the Lebanon-Israel border, officials said

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Awwwwwww how cute!!! I love the pictures of her holding the baby:flowers: She looks good in white, I love the purse

The Duke in Lebanon and the Duchess in Belgium

fanletizia said:

Gallery

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

After seeing the pictures, I was 100% sure this simply can not be Beirut. In one of the pics you see a mayor standing behind the Duchess of Brabant, wearing a sash in the Belgian tricolore. How can this ever be in Lebanon?

The Duchess visited the Foundation Nasci, which is established in Brussels.

But now I understood the Duke was in Lebanon and the Duchess in Belgium.

:flowers:

Crown Prince Philippe, with red beret, salutes along with Lebanese and UN peacekeeping officers during a memorial service to honor three Belgian peacekeepers who died in a car accident there last month, 20 April 2007 in the southern village of Tebnin. The Crown Prince visited his country's contingent of 375 peacekeepers serving with the UN Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL).

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

other source

Lebanon on Yahoo! News Photos

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for the pictures! Mathilde is truly an elegant Crown Princess and I admire Phillipe for waiting for the right woman, which is clearly Mathilde!

When she came to Turkey,She had charmed everybody.Her dressing choice is always perfect.

Great pictures thanks.

Mathilde looks absolutely radiant and elegant.
The shoes are very pretty. It has some photo?

Princess Mathilde opened jump in Brussels. This first forum for the general public, dedacated to the women's personal life adresses aswell to the already active woman as to those who wish to enter again the labour marked.

http://www.isopix.be/isopix.aspx

Mathilde looks as good as usual, so elegant, radiant and happy!!

I does not have more photos?

I've searched... but i can't found any other photo

The princess Matilde is so pretty !!

The visit that princess Mathilde normally would bring to Marokko is prosponed!

Last edited:
selminha said:
Reason was cancelled the visit?
Could be few: illness her, his or any of their children, pregnancy etc.

There was no reason given by the palace. But Marocco didn't want that the princess would come to their county for the subject "childern and HIV". The princess was welcome but not as emassadory of the HIV foundation, Marocco said that they don't have an an HIV issue in Marocco.
The visit is prosponed but palace doen not give further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom