Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 10 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion caroline isn´t pregnant.she is now 49 years old.that´s to old to expacting a new baby.look at the pics of the past.she is not the youngest. it´s normal after 4 pregnancies that you become a big belly in the later years.

tbhrc said:
:eek: You're welcome... I'm glad you liked it....

Is is sincere, I really appreciate the clip video :)

Just wondering if you already read my opinion (about my meet with the Princess Caroline in April 1996) ? If no, you can find my opinion into the tread "Houses"

Enjoy! :D

Sincerely,
Johan

tigerlilly2005 said:
in my opinion caroline isn´t pregnant.she is now 49 years old.that´s to old to expacting a new baby.look at the pics of the past.she is not the youngest. it´s normal after 4 pregnancies that you become a big belly in the later years.

Dear Tigerlilly2005,

Perhaps you are right about your opinion but don't forget that the Princess Caroline wished to have 5 children... Just before her second husband died, the Princess normally has to have a fourth baby but it was never to happen because of death's of her husband :( so sadly...

le_ptit_diablotin said:
Dear Tigerlilly2005,

Perhaps you are right about your opinion but don't forget that the Princess Caroline wished to have 5 children... Just before her second husband died, the Princess normally has to have a fourth baby but it was never to happen because of death's of her husband :( so sadly...

yes,could be.but if she want a fifth baby, why now? she could have a baby shortly after alexandra´s birth.or not?
i don´t really believe that.

sorry for my bad english

tigerlilly2005 said:
It is definetely not to old biologically. Holly Hunter was first time pregnant and just had twins (same age) and Gina davis had twins as well (same age). So it is not impossible - biologically. And yes it is normal after 4 pregnancies to have a belly, and there are a lot of people who have it after less and at a much younger age. I think we just have to wait for newer pics.

tigerlilly2005 said:
yes,could be.but if she want a fifth baby, why now? she could have a baby shortly after alexandra´s birth.or not?

sorry for my bad english
maybe EAs near death experience brought on the wish for a baby. Who knows? If they have a wish for another baby that is.:)

paca said:
maybe EAs near death experience brought on the wish for a baby. Who knows? If they have a wish for another baby that is.:)

You're perfectly right! who knows?! Despite Ersnt August near death experience, they would like to make a new like and forget "the bad experiences like her death's lovely father and the disease of her husband"...

But wait the newer pics soon maybe the Gala of the International Circus Festival tomorrow... I hope so we could see the news pics tomorrow night!!!

Just cross our fingers :D :D :D

tigerlilly2005 said:

sorry for my bad english

Yes you're right... After the birth of Alexandra, they maybe wanted to spend almost of time with her so maybe they didn't think of having another baby :)

lol i doubt caroline is pregnant...remember Charlotte? she had a little tummy and everyone assumed she was pregnant lol....but it would be nice to see another baby on the way ^^

First i don´t think she´s pregnant.
However i´ve heard it´s dangerous having children at that age. but i don´t know really

A first pregancy would be very dangerous at Caroline's age, but since it's not the first one, as long as she keeps herself in check (NO smoking) and avoids great exertion and heavy royal duties she and the baby (if there's any) would do just fine

In Italy a woman had a baby at 66 years of age. Both mother and son are still healthy some years after the event.

That clearly has to do with the injection of hormones, because a woman of 50 has normally already started menopause. Everyone, of course, can decide for themselves whether such pregnancies are normal or not.

miau said:
That clearly has to do with the injection of hormones, because a woman of 50 has normally already started menopause. Everyone, of course, can decide for themselves whether such pregnancies are normal or not.

I do not believe that Caroline (IF she is pregnant) she used hormones to become it. It is for sure a natural pregnancy, WE ALL WISH HER the best

Caroline is healthy, all her pregnancies were easy and healthy, she never had problems and after giving birts she was immediately well.

When she vwas with Stefano, she once said that she would have enough babies that would come to her, I mean not using birth control.

So this baby, IF it is a baby just arrived and she enjoys it

GOO LUCK

This has happened before. Just because her stomach portrudes somewhat, the speculation of a pregnancy is activated. Since having Princess Alexandra, Her Royal Highness has never had a flat stomach again. And now at 49, that might not be important to HRH anymore. However, what does puzzle me, is her hand on her belly. Unless it hurts or you are stuffed from a heavy dinner, why would you walk around with your hand on your stomach? I cannot find these pictures in any of the photo websites that I can enter in. Has anybody found them in an photo agency website?

yes....in fact the princess was not in momaco the last days.and her belly is bigger than befor.but i can´t really believe it

We most wait and see whan the official news of her pregnency!

Well, if it turns out to be true, let's be happy and pray for another happy, healthy baby - after all, that's what it's all about:p

It's true because I am to be her next child, even though I'm well over age 50! (But I could be wrong about this, as I have been in the past!)

David,
Devout Idiot

miau said:

Not necessarily. I am the same age as Caroline and am nowhere near menopause. How do I know? My hormone levels were checked during my last checkup. Don't assume anything about menopause because it's not written in stone - some women start very early (in their 30s) and some start very late.

Diane

i heard smoking is a factor that tend to make menopause starts earlier than normaly... but i'm anxious for new pics so we can confirm this pregnancy think.. but i don't think its true at all..

- CAROLINA NON ASPETTA
Carolina di Monaco non è incinta. A decretarlo gli italianissimi vicini di ombrellone a Chiva-Som, in Thailandia, pronti a giurare di averla vista in due pezzi molto fuori forma. Ma non abbastanza per ufficializzare una gravidanza matura. (source:dagospia)

Caroline of Monaco is not pregnant. That's what some Italian "beach umbrella neighbours" of hers in Chiva- Som, Thailand, said. They swore to have seen her wearing a bikini and that she looks to have put on a little more weight. However she's not unfit enough to state she's pregnant.

well if the press arent going on about caroline being pregnant , its her daughter !! its amazing that done of these women have eating problems with all this , is she or isnt she , pregnant or just plain big belly !!! poor women

Here's a video about the new rumor's....

Click here and search for Carolina di Monaco di nouvo incinta

Thank you for the link ;)
I think she's not pregnant, because if she were indeed pregnant, they would have made an announcement...:confused: or perhaps they want to hold anchor private the thing

alyssaphoebe said:
Thank you for the link ;)
I think she's not pregnant, because if she were indeed pregnant, they would have made an announcement...:confused: or perhaps they want to hold anchor private the thing
You're welcome...

Well I don't think the palace will announce anything, well if it would be true, because it also has never announced the pregnancy with Alex... So we will just have to wait and see....;):)

that´s what i think too. it could be....because in every country they talk about it.here in germany is the rumor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom