Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, looks good :) I'm not sure who left today, but someone
did, the pics from today, February 14, show a kind of farewell:

** Pic 1 **
This is such a nice pic of Caroline smiling and looking happy.

It is so nice to see her smile under these circumstances. She has a beautiful smile.

CAROLINA SORRIDE CON L'AMICO DELL'EX MARITO*-*Leggo

Article about Caroline and her "new man". His name is Marco Vittorelli. It's got a quote in there from Fernanda Casiraghi as well. I still think this is a little overblown in terms of media speculation, but if they are together, and Caroline's happy, then good for her I say. :flowers:

I does not matter who Princess Caroline is photographed with, if he is male and presentable, the press will speculate and speculate.

If she is seeing this Marco, I hope she takes it slow. Let them "see" each other as long as they want, no rushing things, please. Caroline has already experienced enough of marriage. Walk slowly in the garden of life, princess, and savor the smell the roses! :flowers: :ROFLMAO: Seriously, the guy could so easily be just a friend. I think it said is prez of a company in Italy and administrator of a Monaco bank, and "very good friend of Stefano" etc. I bet you could pull up a million photos of this guy in the background.

The family seemed to go to nearby St. Anton to dine @ Dorfstube restaurant.

Are we talking about the handsome man that was seen on the recent ski trip w/them? If so, he's quite handsome. Hopefully, if they are seeing each other, he's a good man who will respect her, take things slow, and treat her like a....well, Princess! She certainly needs some happiness and joy in her life! She gets that from her children, but she needs the joy and happiness that comes from a loving relationship - that's what I hope she finds soon - with this gentleman, or someone else.

Yesterday, February 21, Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra
attended the the International Cat Show that has taken place at
the Auditorium Rainier III in Monaco this weekend. Caroline handed
out the awards:

** Pic ** article link**

The Association Féline de Monaco (AFM) is the body authorised by the Monegasque Government when it comes to giving out the prizes.
The site shows an official letter from the Monegasque Department of the Interior!

http://www.associationfelinedemonaco.org/images/stories/File/1108%2008%20Lettre%20du%20Conseiller%20de%20Gouvenement.pdf

The website has a number of images of previous prizegivings.

The Principality has issued its first postage stamp depicting a cat.
Prince Albert chose the image of the cat - a Burmese.

AFM - Association Feline de Monaco - Timbre d'un Chat

The Association Féline de Monaco (AFM) is the body authorised by the Monegasque Government when it comes to giving out the prizes.
The site shows an official letter from the Monegasque Department of the Interior!

http://www.associationfelinedemonac...08 08 Lettre du Conseiller de Gouvenement.pdf

The website has a number of images of previous prizegivings.

The Principality has issued its first postage stamp depicting a cat.
Prince Albert chose the image of the cat - a Burmese.

AFM - Association Feline de Monaco - Timbre d'un Chat
Renata4711 - Just to let you know the postage stamp is depicting a Birman (they are a fluffy siamese look alike) not a Burmese which is normally chocolate brown with yellow eyes.:cat:

Let's get back on topic....the subject of this thread is the Current Events of Princess Caroline and Family.

We do not need to get into another conversation about the pro's and cons of smoking, how disgusting it looks, the consequences of smoking, etc. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but talking about it at TRF is not going to change the habits of the Grimaldi's.

As a result, all previous posts have been deleted as off topic and additional posts will as well.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Regards,

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Hey, that is pretty interesting. :D I know some of it is BS but there are some interesting things in there. Like Ernst (according to rumor) losing "billions" through Bernie Madof's hedge fund.:rolleyes: No one knows, of course, but as tittle tattle goes, it's a fun read.

If she finds someone that's fantastic, but Caroline might also need some time to herself for awhile.
It's nice that her and Alexandra attended an event together.

WOW - my heart leapt :lol: in my chest when I saw that first pic...he is soooo handsome!!!:p

I love both Charlotte's and Caroline's dresses - Andrea's jacket seems not to fit correctly, but he still looks handsome. Also, I wish Tatiana had chosen a longer/more formal dress like the other ladies (Eugenie, Margh, too)

I agree, Tatiana should have wore a longer dress. Her pink bag was a colorful touch in her outfit, though.

I can see future royal couple there! I'm really happy for Monaco :)
P.S. Mamma Caroline is proud comme un paon, non ? :)

Beautiful scans! I love seeing the family supporting each other.

And Tatiana looks beautiful, but weird. I think they photshopped her a little....
This was exactly my first thought.:) Thanks for posting his interview here.:flowers:If i read correctly said that he's doing his internship at Qatari Embassy in France.This is very interesting.

Glisteing Seas

:rose:Say those pics turned out spectacular, didn't they?? Oh Charlotte's Dress and Carolines dresses were exquisite So was Tatiana's dress the whole outfit was wonderful & her coat exquiste she can really wear color well. Needless to say all the other outfits were so elegante the Niarchos dress was very creative and the others were quite elegante indeed! great job.
:rose2:Andrea's haircut makes such a difference doesn't it though?!! He looked fine with it longer but the shorter hair wow how grown up.

I would love to see close ups of the dress of Charlotte & Caroline great job!:heartflower:

They are one GORGEOUS family. I'm so jealous. :glare: :lol: I like Caroline's dress in those photos. Very classic, very her. Charlotte looks amazing too (mind you, when has she not?) and I can't rave enough about Andrea's hair cut. In the scans from Hola - he looks AMAZING! So like his father too. I agree La Bouche d'Or - Caroline does look as proud as a peacock! With good reason! :D Ah! I just can't help but love them. :wub:

It feels like the beginning of a new era. Andrea look so mature, in the interview he is very correct and shows his interest about la fondation and about the Principality. For me, Albert has made his choice, and Andrea seems to be the heir.

I give major props to Andrea for picking a very classy way to use his celebrity for good. This is respectable and wholesomely positive for both his and Monaco's image. Of course it's not the reason to do it, but it's a very good bonus.

I think the best dressed among the ladies is Ines de la Fressange.

I only wonder...... where is Pierre? The only thing that could have made the event more delightful is the presence of all the Grimaldis to support Andrea. It would have been marvelous to see Uncle Albie and Tama Steph posing beside him, Charlotte, and Caroline.

Thank you for the scans! Andy and Tatiana (who looks so different, almost unrecognizable) have been styled nicely, to put it mildly. Andrea looks sharp.

BTW, I think this interview is preparing us for Andrea taking on a bigger public role. And also for him and Tatiana to go to a new level in their relationship. I don't know if they intend to marry, but I would not be surprised if an engagement announcement came in the next year or two years from now. that's all I'm saying. I don't expect it, really, but I wouldn't be surprised if it came within two years.

Last edited:

I can't take my eyes off of Andrea:wub:

Well, i must say that Andrea's interview was a very good surprised. He sounds respectful, towards his mother and uncle, and projects an image of himself as a comited and resposanble young man, far from that shallow boy he seems to be at first glance. I was also surprised to see how much his new haircut brings out his resemblance with P. Albert (and, therefore with his grandmother, P. Grace ) much more than with his mother or his father.
Charlotte looked very elegant and P. Caroline absolutely regal ( although a bit "over jewelled "...) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom