Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 7 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's such a college student though, that shirt. i see that shirt everyday, and i'm clear on the other side of the world. haha =)

I don't think it's a European thing but alot of Europeans do smoke, royal and commoner. I quite like seeing him smoking.

It's not European at all, it's rather French I would say
Have you ever tried a taxi in Paris, they all smell terribly !!

I think this is not the right thread to discuss smoking habits around the world. Please get back on topic.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Welcome to the forum iknowthetruth! Hope you have a nice time here!:D

i don't think that is Tina Flohr... the girl with Pierre is different..

Frosty_lady said:
does anyone know the name of the girl who is with pierre in these pictures? :confused:
We think she is Pierre's new girlfriend.We don't know her name,but I'm sure she's not Tina.

There is an article of Prince in love in Hola and we can see Pierre with a girl in Paris:)

http://www.hola.com

principesseenamoran30ex.jpg

Last edited:
Nina8675 said:
There is an article of Prince in love in Hola and we can see Pierre with a girl in Paris:)

http://www.hola.com

principesseenamoran30ex.jpg

i went onto hola magazine to read the artical (i translated it from spanish to english) but i could not read all of it just the first paragraph which is totally wierd - i was just woundering if anyone knows what i should do to read the full article:confused: :confused: :confused:

isn't it too soon for the press to say pierre is inlove ...i mean this is the first time we have ever seen this girl and every time we do see him he is with a new girl...and i must say he didn;t look inlove to me in the pics...i bet the next time we see pierre he'll have another girl on his arm i'm willing to bet 50 cents on that

I do not want to be mean and wish them no luck, but I dont think pierre and that girl will last longer than until fall. She is pretty and looks nice. BUt Pierre seems to be more...whats the work, oh ya a PLayer than keeper. But who knows.

mwhite3182 said:
Not that it would be wrong if he is. I hope he is. It's about time for a gay royal!

No way! No harm if he were gay of course, but I'm quite sure he is not. Plenty of french guys lookslike him, very slim and with some gestures that may look feminine like the way they smoke (they usually hold cigarrettes in a "feminine way")but this does not mean that they don't like girls. I love this kind of "delicate" guy myself, anyway...

Last edited:
I don't think he is either. At least I don't get a reading on my well-trained gaydar. I think alot of French guys, as you rightly say Tutu, are effeminate as are alot of Spanish men.

Well, hola.com has come out with a bit about Pierre's latest sighting (with the adoring young lady in Paris). The pics they have are just un-watermarked versions of the Bruno pics that have been posted already. And they wrote:

Como tampoco dejan duda de que Pierre Casiraghi vive su primer —o uno de sus primeros — amor por una joven morena. La actitud del hijo de Carolina de Mónaco es la del que se deja querer y mimar. En la terraza de un local parisino del barrio de Saint Germain Des Pres, la pareja compartió algo más que el café. Pierre sigue así los pasos de sus hermanos mayores. Ahora los tres pueden compartir un adjetivo de familia: conquistadores.

To roughly translate, it basically says... they hung out together in the neighborhood of Saint Germain de Pres and "shared more than coffee". They imply basically that he is a Ladies Man and that this young woman adores him and spoils him and he obviously loved the attention. Nothing news worthy. No names/identities revealed.

^ well, i still don't think we'll see her again.....i'm almost sure of it

Last edited:
Yeah, Pierre will have at least 10 other brunettes this summer. Oh and he is not gay. The person who thinks it is probably gay and has some sick homo fantasies...he is 1000% not..basta.

I think calling homo fantasies sick is totally out of place and uncalled for; plus, even though I agree he is just very metrosexual and not gay (I've seen even too many Parisian goodlooking guy who left you wondering about their sexual orientation), I would see absolutely nothing wrong if he was infact gay...

OMG! its not like if he plugs his eyebrows or whatever...he's just normal 'cause he was born like this.

LOL!! Now why didn't I use that as a tell-tale sign? Eyebrows.

haha, i like his eyebrows, especially with his glasses... i miss his glasses, he looked more studious... but who am i kidding? hes a fashionable guy whos going to be busy getting girls because hes hot and hes famous. we dont have to speculate about him finding longterm love until hes at least in his later twenties, hes probably still playing the field

Grace said:
I think calling homo fantasies sick is totally out of place and uncalled for; plus, even though I agree he is just very metrosexual and not gay (I've seen even too many Parisian goodlooking guy who left you wondering about their sexual orientation), I would see absolutely nothing wrong if he was infact gay...

I agree. He's what we Northern Italians call "fighetto".:) ;)

I took a look at the Novella website one minute ago. Unfortunately all you can read at the moment is the news headlines: they write that the adoring brunette appearing in those pictures is his second cousin Melanie.!???

Maybe she is second cousin...but aren't they to intimate, for a cousin relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom