Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, people, I did that test thingy, and I got really impressive results.

Physical: 91%
Emotional: 99%
Intellectual: 72%
Total: 88%

Get ready, people, I'm soon to be Mrs. Pierre Casiraghi.

Last edited:
I wonder why Andrea is not on here? Maybe because Pierre is not (yet) seeing anyone seriously right now...

i think he has his mother' and great-grandmother charlotte's eyes in those latest pictures. andrea has stefano's eyes.

I love the pics of Pierre dancing with Caroline from the coronation. Caro is looking at him with such love in her eyes! Her youngest boy, all grown up, taller than she!

Casiraghitrio where did you see the photo of Pierre and Caroline dancing? Thanks!

dancing pic

budge9 said:
Casiraghitrio where did you see the photo of Pierre and Caroline dancing? Thanks!

It's in an issue of Novella 2000 or 2000 Novella, whatever it's called. Remember the one I sold on ebay? I don't know if you saw that, but I sold it to someone in Michigan or something. It had Pierre on the cover wakeboarding in Monaco. Inside there were also more pics of him wakeboarding and a few from the coronation, of him and Caro dancing and of that girl he supposedly flirted with at the ball, some girl no one knows her name.

budge9 said:
Thanks. Does anybody have that photo because I would love to see it?:)

YEAH, HOPEFULLY that guy who bought it is a Royal Forums member with a scanner. He might be reading this now, who knows. Let's hope. :)

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
And what are the chances of that? (no offense!) They could have been buying it for another article in it.

True, true. There were a lot of paparazzi pics of topless models and actresses in the magazine (bikini pictures that guyz go ga-ga over!)

Speaking of........... I wonder if Pierre ever goes online to look at "celebs caught by paparazzi [in bikinis]." ????
Maybe this is another "wonder" item for my site?
:D

Ok, is it just me or did the boy become GORGEOUS. A few months ago he looked like a little boy and now he looks like some greek god. He's giving his older bro a run for his money.

definately... hes turning 18 tomorrow! well, he's probably already 18 in monaco

Lady Night Stalker said:
Ok, is it just me or did the boy become GORGEOUS. A few months ago he looked like a little boy and now he looks like some greek god. He's giving his older bro a run for his money.

I know, when I saw him the first time he was a skinny little boy. Then when I saw the recent photos on this site I was like WOW he has grown up!

grim_lady said:
Well here's something that could cheer you all up (I got a real kick out of it :) )

Pierre Love Match

All you do is enter your birthday and then then they'll tell you your compatibility based on biorhythms!)

68% match with Pierre Casiraghi.:D

i wonder what he's getting from his mum as a gift! an enzo ferrari perhaps? :D

What do you think he is getting for his birthday?
Perhaps a sexy Armani suit that he will debut at Monaco's National Day? ;)

Hmm, I wonder how Pierre celebrated his 18th bithday....

eli
BeccaLynn07 said:
Hmm, I wonder how Pierre celebrated his 18th bithday....

Probably partying with friends..like his last birthday!..I hope we get to see pictures of it again!

runaway princess said:
I hope we get to see pictures of it again!

That's what I'm thinking because there were some from his 17th birthday party.:) New pictures are always nice.

Some photos of Pierre from this weeks issue of PDV:

Attachments

• pierre.JPG
    pierre.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 407
  • pierre 2003.JPG
    pierre 2003.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 246
  • pierre et caro.JPG
    pierre et caro.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 288
One more bday picture for Pierre. My favourite one:

(also PDV)

Attachments

• pierre petit garcon.JPG
    pierre petit garcon.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 232
sebastian said:
Some photos of Pierre from this weeks issue of PDV:

thanks for the photos. when was the second one taken? :)

I like the second picture. His hair cut is much better in that picture.

How tall is he?

That second pic was taken in 2003, remember? in september 2003, when he and Char recieved that letter from Rainier addressed to Caroline that some guy rode a horse from Monte Carlo to Fontainebleau Castle to deliver.
It was like a big deal because that guy had traveled some crazy distance on horseback and he was met at Fontainebleau Castle by Char and Pierre and Marcel Rozier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom