Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the newest pics! It's great to see he tried out something new :)

I don`t really like his hair so short! Any way he still being handsome ;) and we should wait for bigger pics! Hey ,the girl with him is Valentine? and btw nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw i´m so glad to see new pics of the casiraghis!!

I guess I'm in the minority. I think his new hair cut looks much better. I'm not one who likes long hair on men though...I just think it looks a bit scraggly.

Piewi said:
I don`t really like his hair so short! Any way he still being handsome ;) and we should wait for bigger pics! Hey ,the girl with him is Valentine? and btw nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw i´m so glad to see new pics of the casiraghis!!

That's what I thought too! I'm pretty sure that the girl is Valentine...maybe they are together now.

Some more pics but still the small....i'll try my best to get the more bigger!:)

In the pics, he is at a driving school in Monza. he did a course in racing volvos. that car he drove was one of the school's volvos. It is the Carlo Rossi school that he visited last summer as well.

Hmm, about Valentine, at first I thought it was her too. After looking at the pics again, I'm not sure.
This one does indeed look like her:
PC9_22_05b.jpg

But this one, no, not at all:
PC9_22_05g.jpg

This one strangely enough looks like Char from behind (though I know Char wasn't there)
PC9_22_05h.jpg

Source of Pics: (My own site) http://www.geocities.com/casiraghitrio/pierre/septembre2005.html

Hey!can anyone post Valentine's picture??Thanks!!:)

omg...he's cute with that hair...at first it i was like 'wth?' but he looks pretty good with it...but i still love his goldilocks haha

so is that his girlfriend in the pictures? in one of the pic i must agree looks alot like Valentine =]

doesn't he look like one of those hot Euro models that you drool over in magazines? haha x)

yea! im kinda glad he cut his hair but now it seems too short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom