Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe louis is off skiing without the others. My brother and I never waited for our parents, since we were much faster and better skiers. Also we had our own group of friends to do more exciting stuff with, then with our parents. He is 13 so he might not want to hang around mum all the time. My kids are 4 and don't wait for me to get out of the lift. All they are interested in is getting up and down the mountain as fast as possible. ;)

paca said:
maybe louis is off skiing without the others. My brother and I never waited for our parents, since we were much faster and better skiers. Also we had our own group of friends to do more exciting stuff with, then with our parents. He is 13 so he might not want to hang around mum all the time. My kids are 4 and don't wait for me to get out of the lift. All they are interested in is getting up and down the mountain as fast as possible. ;)

Yeah right :p ... I should have thought about it. Louis is a teen ( like all of my *** sweet pupils :rolleyes::p) so why should he want to hang around with his mother and his two 'anoying' sisters :rolleyes::D;) ...
I wonder if he'll go to his own party with friends at new years eve or if he'll stay with 'his girls' in the Chalet for some Fondue :confused:;)

michelle said:
Yeah right :p ... I should have thought about it. Louis is a teen ( like all of my *** sweet pupils :rolleyes::p) so why should he want to hang around with his mother and his two 'anoying' sisters :rolleyes::D;) ...
I wonder if he'll go to his own party with friends at new years eve or if he'll stay with 'his girls' in the Chalet for some Fondue :confused:;)
well, if it's matthieu, than the article might have been wrong and they are still happy together. Might be that they just thought that his time was up, considering the duration of some of her relationships.

That would be good news for Steph and bad news for Sebastian ;) :D

Well, to me the guy looks like Mat, but maybe it's only because I wish it's him as I do not want that relationship to be over again :)

Ladies, Gentlemen ... I'm still not convinced ... and I've still no reply from our cousin who could help ...
Something tells me ...arrr...I don't know...
I think Seb is convinced that it isn't him ...now that paca told him.
Paca, did you see Louis lately so that you can be 100% sure that it isn't him ?

I can't believe I'm doing this... I'm too old to make such a fuss off it :confused::rolleyes:;):p

mcswmh.jpg

...but something makes me think it looks like Louis ....

...c'mon guys ... convince me !!! :p

I have another idea, Michelle, it could be Michael. Ok, it would not make much sense that Michael would join instead of Louis, but Michael always had darker hair and Louis never had that kind of curly hair...

Well, maybe I can help you... I also think it's not him because this guy has a name card on his jacket and Stephanie, Albert and Pauline doesn't. So I guess he works for the circus or anything like this....

Romy said:
I have another idea, Michelle, it could be Michael. Ok, it would not make much sense that Michael would join instead of Louis, but Michael always had darker hair and Louis never had that kind of curly hair...

Hmmm... dunno... Michael's mouth and his teeth are very different.
A boy of Louis age can change a lot within a few months and Louis never had longer hair so he might have it curly when it's longer...but...I dunno....

tbhrc said:
Well, maybe I can help you... I also think it's not him because this guy has a name card on his jacket and Stephanie, Albert and Pauline doesn't. So I guess he works for the circus or anything like this....

I thought about this too , tbhrc.... plus he wasn't standing in front of the official seats where Pauline, Steph and Albert where standing ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Name tag, plus have a close look at the nose. Louis has a much finer nose and if you look at other pics of him you will notice that his face is longer and less round. Nope, definetely not Louis. Besides louis has a resemblance with both parents sides and I can see neither a grimaldi nor a Ducruet in him.

paca said:
Name tag, plus have a close look at the nose. Louis has a much finer nose and if you look at other pics of him you will notice that his face is longer and less round. Nope, definetely not Louis. Besides louis has a resemblance with both parents sides and I can see neither a grimaldi nor a Ducruet in him.

Thanks paca ... all arguments speek for you ;):)

Too bad, we don't have an ear shot of the guy. I could tell you straight away whether he has the Grimaldi ears ;)

paca said:
Too bad, we don't have an ear shot of the guy. I could tell you straight away whether he has the Grimaldi ears ;)
I believe you...;)
I hope you don't think of me as craaazzzyyy ... but there's just that little tiny something that wispers : '" It's him" ;):p:rolleyes:.
And the two pix I compared (page 10) show some resemblences ....

... I am craaaaazzzyyy ;):D

I don't think it's Louis....but it's really making me wonder now. I can't see his hair changing that much in a few months but I guess anything is possible, right?

I hope he attends some event (and we can all be positive about the other photos), which seems pretty possible since we've seen more of Pauline and Camille.

michelle said:
... I am craaaaazzzyyy ;):D
We´ve already knew that you are crazy...it´s just that we didn´t wanted to tell you and hurt your feelings:p
Or perhaps you are getting old and your eyes are starting to fail?;) :p

Piewi said:
We´ve already knew that you are crazy...it´s just that we didn´t wanted to tell you and hurt your feelings:p
Or perhaps you are getting old and your eyes are starting to fail?;) :p

Hehehe ... :mad::p:p:D ...no, no ... it was maybe just because I wanted it to be Louis. It is not him ! Finally ...;):rolleyes:
So hopefully he'll appear somewhere ;) ....

Yeah, we've got it now - but wait , maybe I still have a little doubt ;):p

That's what I thougt, Michelle: wishful thinking. No pics from skiing, no pics from the Circus (yet - though maybe he is at tonights soccer or tomorrows gala, since Wednesday is in MC only half day).

paca said:
That's what I thougt, Michelle: wishful thinking. No pics from skiing, no pics from the Circus (yet - though maybe he is at tonights soccer or tomorrows gala, since Wednesday is in MC only half day).

Yup, I hope so too ...
...but I think he's just a 13 year old like all others..enjoying some freetime without his girls, having a lot of intrests,playing PS2 or whatever ...

Two beautiful portraits of Pauline :) and one sweet photo of her clapping to Maman:p ..from this year circus events..

Zumma press

n3nkzm.jpg
n3nl1u.jpg

n3nmlk.jpg

Thank you, Ianna .... nice pictures...

I have a question about this picture of Louis:

n4yw3n.jpg

(originally by sipa)

Does anyone see the resemblence with Pierre ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom