The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 10:05 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabilo
personally I just cannot wait to hear what all those people who kept calculation the length of the preganancy have to say about this. I mean that seemed to have been the main reason some people on these boards were using to say it is impossible. Or those who insisted there was no resemblance. This is going to be fun. I think most people will be outraged by the 14years wait. I don't care if ranier was alive he was an adult. I don't care if you are a prince, a kid is not a toy that can you can just throw away when you don't like it. That is his blood. And if that is how Ranier was then its a shame. And even a bigger shame for his son. Anyway lets wait and see although i have believed she is his just from following the events. You have to be crazy to follow a man in his position claiming he fathered your child if its not true knowing he will have to do a dna test. She had followed him too much. Anyway.
I swore that I would never participate in thse forums anymore, but I came across these news article and I could not resist.

Ok, I am one of those people who said I believed Albert when he said it was impossible that JAzmin could be his. And..I still do. Prince Albert denied this story MANY times 9I've posted quotes from various interviews in a previous post), but people refuse to believe it! When the pictures came out in January, his attorneys again denied the claim. NO WHERE in these current stories do they mentioned that Albert has already acknowledged Jazmin as his own but most people in this forum have posted as if he did. This same type of story (Albert acknowleding Jazmin) has been printed before.

Everyone keep posting more "news" tories as if to add some credence that the story must be true. However, each "news" article is only referring back to Le Figaro. Please note that the journalists from Le Figaro have written a book about this story that's due to come out soon. This so called "acknowledgement" of theirs is GREAT publicity for their book. Now, even if Prince Albert denies the girl (AGAIN), most people won't believe him. And, I'm sure the journalists/authors hope that they will rush out to buy their book.

Tamara's cousin, Patricia Rotolo, is the one person that has been quoted in most of these stories. Sounds kind of fishy to me. Actually, some of her statements sound like a poster that was on the forum a while back only to push this story. Who knows...

So, if the story is true, then I will eat my words. But, right now, I am not willing to. Here's one "news" story that tells that the Le Figaro journalists have a book coming out.

http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/HotGossip/0,,2-1343-1344_1942927,00.html

Albert fathered 2nd child

Paris - Prince Albert of Monaco is to grant legal recognition to a second child born out of wedlock - a 14 year-old girl who is the daughter of a Californian waitress, according to a book to be published this week.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:12 AM
Commoner

Didn't Albert say there were other children when he reconized Alex? I can't remember his exact words but I think he said I know there are others. Then there is more then 2.

< ed - Warren >

I think Albert has been supporting Jazmin for a long time now. Lets see what he has to say publically about it. He will make himself look good once again.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:17 AM
Gentry

He said last July that there might be other claims of paternity. The transcript of that must be around here someplace.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
There is a more explicit video on France 3. TF1 didn't have it in video yet, only on the webpage, so I assume there will be sth tonight. Last time he announced it with PPDA as well, maybe that's why they did not mention anything yet.
http://jt.france3.fr/1213/
Merci beaucoup, paca! I'm going to France tomorrow, so I guess I'll have a lot to read about the Monegasque family when I get over there. :)
Old 05-31-2006, 10:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
I swore that I would never participate in thse forums anymore, but I came across these news article and I could not resist.

Ok, I am one of those people who said I believed Albert when he said it was impossible that JAzmin could be his. And..I still do. Prince Albert denied this story MANY times 9I've posted quotes from various interviews in a previous post), but people refuse to believe it! When the pictures came out in January, his attorneys again denied the claim. NO WHERE in these current stories do they mentioned that Albert has already acknowledged Jazmin as his own but most people in this forum have posted as if he did. This same type of story (Albert acknowleding Jazmin) has been printed before.

Everyone keep posting more "news" tories as if to add some credence that the story must be true. However, each "news" article is only referring back to Le Figaro. Please note that the journalists from Le Figaro have written a book about this story that's due to come out soon. This so called "acknowledgement" of theirs is GREAT publicity for their book. Now, even if Prince Albert denies the girl (AGAIN), most people won't believe him. And, I'm sure the journalists/authors hope that they will rush out to buy their book.

Tamara's cousin, Patricia Rotolo, is the one person that has been quoted in most of these stories. Sounds kind of fishy to me. Actually, some of her statements sound like a poster that was on the forum a while back only to push this story. Who knows...

So, if the story is true, then I will eat my words. But, right now, I am not willing to. Here's one "news" story that tells that the Le Figaro journalists have a book coming out.

I have to say I agree with you on many points. After reading the articles I couldn't help but notice the changes in the story and wanted to point that out.

According to the originally story Tamara went to Monaco with a friend after she separated from her husband. Albert called her in October when he was in Canada which isn't far from CA. That October she told him she was pregnant. The story now is she and her husband went to Monaco together. She told him in August not October. Tamara saying it wasn't about money but she asked for close to 10,000.00 per month in child support.

This story is from July 2005 same headline he hasn't confessed or acknowledged anything. http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...=1038&Itemid=2 There's the link Laura Elizabeth

This is all I am going to say to set the record straight the stories have changed and no one will know the real truth at this point due to to many people talking and making things up.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:30 AM
Nobility

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra
Didn't Albert say there were other children when he reconized Alex? I can't remember his exact words but I think he said I know there are others. Then there is more then 2.
< ed - Warren: unsubstantiated allegations >
I think Albert has been supporting Jazmin for a long time now. Lets see what he has to say publically about it. He will make himself look good once again.
No he did not say there were other children. He said there were similar "claims". There is a big difference. Any one of us could claim to have his child but you have to back it up.
< ed - Warren; response to unsubstantiated allegations deleted from original post. >
Old 05-31-2006, 10:39 AM
Commoner

Reports: Palm Desert girl of royal lineage
Announcement rumored on teen said to be daughter of Monaco's Prince Albert

http://cmsimg.thedesertsun.com/apps/...R&Profile=1006

Taya Lynn Gray, The Desert Sun
French photographer Jean-Claude Elfassi waits under a tree near St. Margaret's Episcopal School to get a photograph of a 14-year-old student whose mother claims she is the daughter of Prince Albert II of Monaco.

The Desert Sun
May 31, 2006 May 31, 2006

Royal blood may be coursing through the veins of a Coachella Valley teenager.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:41 AM
Courtier

If Jazmin does not belong to him then he should finally stand up and say 'Jazmin Grace is not my child'. Instead he continues to let others speak for him and the people who want to believe his denials are left looking terrible simply because they want to believe in him and think he is a decent guy.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:44 AM
Serene Highness

Isn't it amazing how quickly the tides turn?
Many people have been quick to pull Tamara down for standing firm on the paternity of Jazmin's father, if true I applaud her resiliance. How disgusting for a father to deny his own for such a long period of time. Hopefully Albert has had some sort of private relationship with Jazmin for a while. Who ever mentioned karma was right.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
Isn't it amazing how quickly the tides turn?
Many people have been quick to pull Tamara down for standing firm on the paternity of Jazmin's father, if true I applaud her resiliance. How disgusting for a father to deny his own for such a long period of time. Who ever mentioned karma was right.
I have no better opinion of Tamara today than I did yesterday and especially if the story of her trip to MC with her husband is actually true. It sounds awful and it looks like a set-up but PA gets himself into these situations and if Jazmin is his, he should own up to it.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:53 AM
Gentry

Thank you for the link Lady MacAlpine.

"But nothing's going to be said until something is said."

This just cracked me up yesterday and I still find it funny. I have a deeply warped sense of humor I guess.

I don't see a resemblence between the Prince and Jazmin. I think she takes after her Mother. Do I think she is his child, yes... "But nothing's going to be said until something is said."

And, no one is ever going to know the real story of what really happened. It's no one's business, other than Jazmin's. But I feel sad for her, the Prince, both of their families.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:57 AM
Serene Highness

I don't have a very good opinion of Tamara either but it seems that Albert has a nasty habit of finding himself married women which lessens my opinion of him considerably as well. In the end only the children matter in situations like these.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
I don't have a very good opinion of Tamara either but it seems that Albert has a nasty habit of finding himself married women which lessens my opinion of him considerably as well. In the end only the children matter in situations like these.
Thtat's right. It's so easy to come down on NC and TR. But we forget that it takes two to tango.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Elizabeth
He said last July that there might be other claims of paternity. The transcript of that must be around here someplace.
Yes, that's what he said when he first announced it in TF1 with PPDA and he used similar wordings in the Larry King interview (there is probably a transcript still on their site). I also heard from one of his friends last year that there were more children out there and when I quoted PA, he said, well that is probably his way of going about it right now. Apparently some of his friends even urged him to have the others come out in order to stop NC from blabbing to the media all the time.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Serene Highness

I just checked out the German media, and they are unusually quiet. It is interesting to see that in France even the most serious journalists cover the story, whereas in Germany not even the worst tabloid has it on their site. Guess they are too busy worrying about soccer
Old 05-31-2006, 11:35 AM
Nobility

I have a question for Paca. What in the world do the people there think of all this? They must be just about ready to pull their hair out with PA. Its non stop, one thing after another.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:41 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I just checked out the German media, and they are unusually quiet. It is interesting to see that in France even the most serious journalists cover the story, whereas in Germany not even the worst tabloid has it on their site. Guess they are too busy worrying about soccer
Off topic, I know, but I think that if the Second Coming started today Germany wouldn't notice. The day after the World Cup...

WindsorIII, after the news regarding his son, there were reports that people in Monaco were proud of the Prince for admitting his son and taking care of him. I'm guessing this time not much is going to be said, good or bad. What gets said privately, well... but I would also like to hear what's being said at ground zero right now.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:45 AM
Serene Highness

I think that the if Albert is honest the people will continue to love him. If Albert owns up to a negative past than people will learn to once again respect him, but it will be a long road and it will take time. Good luck to him.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:49 AM
Nobility

I agree. I hope people see it like that. I don't know what his personal reasons for waiting so long, but he seems like a genuine man who tries to do the right thing. He does have a weekness for... well.. you know.. and its gets him into trouble.

I wish him the best with his daughter and hope his people will see it this way.

But they must be just shaking their heads, saying come one PA, we love you to death, but how much can we take here. give us something to smile about! :)
Old 05-31-2006, 11:54 AM
Nobility

Hello Magazine has picked up the story already...

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty.../princealbert/

Closed Thread