The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
To err is human!
Ok, but to persist in one's errors is devilish, as they say! so let's hope there are no other children of Albert's around... :)

Old 06-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Aristocracy

Interview with Gavin de Becker

here's an interview with de Becker :

http://www.csoonline.com/read/070104/becker.html

It's worth reading.

Old 06-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Majesty

2 more pics from this weeks Bunte:

Old 06-14-2006, 07:50 PM
princess108105

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
2 more pics from this weeks Bunte:
she is so cute! and omg i want her shoes!
Old 06-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Aristocracy

Bunte wrote it`s her graduation. How can this be when she is only 14? I thougt in the USA High school is from grade 5 to 12?
Old 06-14-2006, 08:24 PM
princess108105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassi
Bunte wrote it`s her graduation. How can this be when she is only 14? I thougt in the USA High school is from grade 5 to 12?
8th grade graduation. and HS here in the US is from 9-12 :)
Old 06-14-2006, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess108105
she is so cute! and omg i want her shoes!
those espadrilles(sp?) she is wearing are very trendy at the moment, at least here in the US. I think they might be Kenzie. Also try Arturo Chiang if you're looking for them. Those are typical department store labels. Macys has them for sure. But I would guess Jazmin and her mom are more Nordstrom girls than Macys. There was a pic of them coming out of a Nordstroms and her mom was carrying a big shopping bag from there.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:33 PM
Royal Highness

Jazmin is very pretty when she smiles. To me it's interesting how 8th grade graduation seems so important complete with a graduation gown. I live in California and for my 8th grade "promotion", as they called it, you just wore a nice dress and boys wore slacks and collared shirts. Then again, Jazmin attends a private school.

Does anybody know what her medal was for? Science, perhaps? One of the people behind her is wearing one too and the other isn't. She seems to be very bright with all her academic honors.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl

Does anybody know what her medal was for? Science, perhaps? One of the people behind her is wearing one too and the other isn't. She seems to be very bright with all her academic honors.
I have seen these medals before (but not around the neck of my son) and I believe it means she graduated as a Scholar and the medal is the Presidential Award.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
I have seen these medals before (but not around the neck of my son) and I believe it means she graduated as a Scholar and the medal is the Presidential Award.
It probably means Honor Roll or something just like it. I read that she is an honor student. The Presidential Award is given to high school grads only, I think, and is used for scholarship money for college, so I doubt it's that, but of course I might be wrong.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:16 PM

who does she (and Alex) look like?

sources: point du vue (thanks, tbhrc), hola, colourpress, and expressen

Old 06-14-2006, 11:24 PM
Gentry

I feel so sorry For PA and The Grimaldis Just look at TR.I bet PA is so a shame How he wish he can turn back the clock and wash off his DNA off TR and JG.A one night stand for a ruling Prince this is not happy happy time with NC 5yrs he can live with that.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess108105
8th grade graduation. and HS here in the US is from 9-12 :)
That's interesting..Here in Canada we start high school in grade ten..
Great pictures. Tamara looks quite nice. Like her hair..
Old 06-14-2006, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pama
I feel so sorry For PA and The Grimaldis Just look at TR.I bet PA is so a shame How he wish he can turn back the clock and wash off his DNA off TR and JG.A one night stand for a ruling Prince this is not happy happy time with NC 5yrs he can live with that.
yeah! It's so tragic when a child comes into the world! (detect my sarcasm?)
Old 06-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
It probably means Honor Roll or something just like it. I read that she is an honor student. The Presidential Award is given to high school grads only, I think, and is used for scholarship money for college, so I doubt it's that, but of course I might be wrong.
Yes, you are mistaken. It's also given to 8th Graders.
As I mentioned, I do know -- my son failed to get the award!

Quote:
I'm speechless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
yeah! It's so tragic when a child comes into the world! (detect my sarcasm?)
Bravo! I detect and agree!!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:47 AM
Aristocracy

Casiraghi Trio-Who do "she and he look like " On the inset pix with hair back and probably younger she has PA's nose and horehead,imo. Alex in that particular shot looks like Prince Rainier and a bit like Rainier's mother. Strange.

When this first came out I was looking at the pics on World Root and somebody asked me who were they. I told him and he said" did they name him Rainier"? I'll bet you had fun compiling those. Nice job. Too bad things can't be better with all.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Children are gifts from above, and you shouldn't drag the kids into this, it's not their fault. Unless Prince Albert is an incredibly selfish and cruel person he wouldn't do what your implying.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:06 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I get your drift....it's always better to PLAN children....not always the way things turn out but in general I think children that are planned and prepared for have a better time of it. In today's world, where you can buy contraceptives out of vending machines and at gas stations, it's a shame people cannot be more responsible. Please everyone, take my comments at face value......
Old 06-15-2006, 03:33 AM
Courtier

I think Jazmin has her mother's eyes and forehead and Albert's nose and chin (especially when comparing her white dress photo with that of Albert in red holding Eric Alexandre).

Eric Alexandre has his mother's eyes, but a blended nose. His parents both have high foreheads but he too has Albert's jawline and smile. Its that same Kelly smile Grace had when she showed full teeth.

This is slightly off-topic mods, so feel free to delete, but I was gone a week for the first of two family weddings across country. I was not banned because a gossipy post of mine was deleted. Yes, the post led to a sticky and rightly so-all the 'backup source information' is no longer available online and in retrospect it all was rather vague and speculative.
Any other questions regarding me should be sent via PM to me. Oddly, I'm starting to feel like those we discuss here. Everyone is talking about me, but no one wants to talk TO me and find out the real information. And the lies are becoming the truths people chose to believe over the facts.

Ann

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get angry, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:34 AM
Commoner

After living in a few States, I have found that it depends upon your school system which grades are considered High School. It also depends upon the availability of private schools. Most of the ones that we have known are usually Grade school is grades Kindergarden - 5 or 6 - Junior High is grades 6 - 8 and High School is grades 9 - 12.
I know that in one district we lived in Grade school was grades K-5, Junior High was grades 6 & 7 and High School was 8 - 12. They only had 1 High School. All the public and private Grade schools emptied into the one Junior and Senior High School System. Of course total students in each grade were less than 300! Biggest grad class in history was 286!

Closed Thread