The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
It's amazing how fast 3 months have gone by already. Can't wait for Thursday.
I know! I'm anxious to see what, if anything, will happen on Thursday.

Old 07-06-2005, 04:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

The mourning period is over today July 6. I can't believe 3 months went by.

Old 07-06-2005, 04:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
The mourning period is over today July 6. I can't believe 3 months went by.
Indeed, seems as if it was just yesterday...
Old 07-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Aristocracy

Below article about why Nicole Coste felt she had to go public about the son she had with Prince Albert:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/70482004.htm
Old 07-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Seems a far better deal than she got working as a mere stewardess at Air France :)
are u jealous??? no seriously, i really think you are. you try to mask it in a tongue-in-cheek comment but it really is jealousy isn't? i can see your green..............
Old 07-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Aristocracy

I think it is better for all concerned now that the truth is out regarding Alexandre, so people can move on.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Royal Highness

Please post all comments concerning Albert announcing he is the father of Alexandre here: http://theroyalforums.com/forums/sho...840#post238840

Also, please refrain from name calling. It's rude and uncalled for. This also includes calling someone jealous. Please be respectful when stating your opinions on this subject - or any subject.

Gabriella
Old 07-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Courtier

Happy Enthronement to HSH Prince Albert II! I wish I could watch it over the Net (read somewhere that it's going to be covered in the family's website), but I have to be at work and might not be able to see it even with Net access (besides it'll be probably be in French, which is totally unfamiliar to me). Guess I'll just wait for it in the press and for all of you to share how it went. :) I also wish that Stephanie's kids will be part of it, but then they never join such events (but it'll be very nice to be surprised, if ever). Hope to see the rest of the family though.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libradoll
are u jealous??? no seriously, i really think you are. you try to mask it in a tongue-in-cheek comment but it really is jealousy isn't? i can see your green..............
No I am not jealous of any of it at all, I just think it's an interesting scandal, that's about it -- and my comments are not 'tongue in cheek' as you label them. I do believe I have a right to express my opinion, which you have excercised your right to do so as well, right?

You must have a special ability as I am surprised you can 'see' anyone's complexion on the internet
Old 07-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Commoner

ahhh............no tongue-in-cheek at all.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libradoll
ahhh............no tongue-in-cheek at all.
If I did not know better, I would think you yourself are trying to start an arguement with me by launching some kind of personal attack while disguising it as a jest. Have I interpreted you correctly? Is there something else you need to ask me up front?
Old 07-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Libradoll has been deliberately trying to start arguments. This person is making thse boards unpleasant by he r constant fight-picking, attention seeking posts.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:20 AM
Gentry

please, clarify

"child will not be in line for the Monegasque throne, nor will he bear the Grimaldi name, added the statement. He will, however, "have the same inheritance rights as other children of the prince, should he have other children".

don't understand....
Old 07-07-2005, 07:52 AM

Because of the regulation from 2002. Only kids born within a marriage are in the line for the Monegasque Throne. And Alex is an illegitimate child of Albert.
Albert recognised Alex - and so Alex will inherit a certain part of Alberts money (same as other kids of Albert - should he have other kids).
Old 07-07-2005, 08:36 AM
Serene Highness

I Know he isnt in line , but why cant he have his fathers surname???
Old 07-07-2005, 08:39 AM
Gentry

Ah, it was about money..... it's clear:)
Old 07-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
If I did not know better, I would think you yourself are trying to start an arguement with me by launching some kind of personal attack while disguising it as a jest. Have I interpreted you correctly? Is there something else you need to ask me up front?
You're doing fine, Lillia. Just keep taking the high road as you have been.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://people.monstersandcritics.com...wants_to_marry

Monaco's Prince Albert wants to marry
Old 07-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...34/detail.html

Prince Albert Pal Weighs In On Upcoming Coronation
Old 07-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Commoner

what part of "aahh........no tongue-in-cheek" is trying to start an arguement with you? i was having a conversation with you. i asked honestly if you were jealous because i thought u were and u replied no. Cool, i accepted your answer and believed you. But then u add that i can't see green through the computer. Me, knowing the english language pretty well, know "tongue-in-cheek" when i see one and i called u on it. in fact "aahh...........no tongue in cheek", is actually meant as an "ok, if u say so". so where is the fight in that? that's actually conceding. I have no need in starting a fight with you, u just think so because i have a strong opinion as obviously u do.

Australian, attention-seeking? who's picking fights now? i haven't even been responding to your posts, it seems YOU are trying to seek MY attention. Either way, all this is not remotely on topic, so again, I'll concede. To the moderator, i apologize for my part in this. Lillia, maybe shouldn't have asked if you're jealous because that veered the topic. Australian.............................well, let's pretend i've said what you want to hear from me and move on.

Back on topic, i'm glad for both Nicole and Albert, and I'm glad Alexandre is born into a good family and wish him luck and happiness.

Closed Thread