HSH Prince Albert Current Events 21 : Dec.2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see link 1st and 2nd. :sad: Is it just my computer?

Lakshmi said:
I can't see link 1st and 2nd. :sad: Is it just my computer?
They just worked for me I would reboot and try again if you didn't see them yet. Nice photo's as usual Iceflower.

Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone once again iceflower your pics are mar-ve-lous they look great. Does t-h-e benevolent Prince have a short attention span or did something capture PA's attention or does it just "appear" he's looking in the w-r-o-n-g direction tee hee i just "love" those candid shots aren't they great :ROFLMAO:

Pics 3.02.2007

You are all most welcome :flowers:

Here are some pics of Albert at the Women Bob World Championship in St. Moritz, Switzerland, Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007 , he also took part in the the 3rd Monaco Historic BobRace on the sidelines of the Bob World Championship at the OlympiaBobrun, see pic 3:

Albert 1
Albert 2
Albert 3

iceflower said:
You are all most welcome :flowers:

Here are some pics of Albert at the Women Bob World Championship in St. Moritz, Switzerland, Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007 , he also took part in the the 3rd Monaco Historic BobRace on the sidelines of the Bob World Championship at the OlympiaBobrun, see pic 3:

Albert 1
Albert 2
Albert 3
I saw those earlier through a friend. I bet Albert would have loved to have been steering one of those sleds. More good pics

He looks great hope he had a good time .Thanks iceflower

RADKER18 said:
He looks great hope he had a good time .Thanks iceflower
Of course he had a great time. Pretty sporty females to kiss and to be kissed by, piloting a bobsled... The man was in heaven. :lol:

We have not heard about prince albert for a while. There are some pics from events from Newscom.com
on 02/17 Lemon Fesival in France, and on02/14 some visit at MC school.

Newscom.com | Login

News - 17th February 2007

I found some of Lemon festival, Lakshmi..

Prince Albert II of Monaco poses stands in front of India's Taj Mahal recreated with citrus fruit, at the 74th Lemon Festival, Saturday, Feb. 17, 2007, in Menton, southern France. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thanks for the newest pics, Lakshmi and Ianna!
Normally it's Albert who impresses me, but this time it's the background ;) , that very impressive art made by fruits. Actually lavishly, but well that's the way art sometimes is..;)

I just got back from a weekend in Monaco and no sight of Albie... =( He wasn't in I guess, they weren't flying the flag... Oh well, I had a wonderful time anyway!

Honestly, is it just me or does Albert seem to have more hair lately?

Not just because its longer than his usual veryshort military style, but there seems to be more on top.

Did he do as some male celebs and keep his hair short while the plugs and creams were going and now the effects are growing/showing?

Maybe HSH has been in hiding too long and I just haven't seen enough photos lately...but

Does anyone have a list of the embassies?
I'm curious how many EU members vs UN members are represented.

If more countries have ambassadors in Monaco, they are more likely to do business there. I applaud Albert for making a very positive step for Monaco's economy...in a clean way.

No ambassadors

There are no ambassades in Monte Carlo.

Countries with diplomatic relationships with the principality are represented by their Embassy in Paris. Sometimes there is a (honorary) consul in Monte Carlo, that will be the maximum. Indeed an Ambassador, residing in Paris, can also 'cover' the principality and bring a visit to the Prince.

This is not uncommon. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has countries in which it is represented by the Royal Netherlands Embassy, a remnant of the Dutch rule in Luxembourg until 1890.

Pics 1.03.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco delivers a speech, 01 March 2007 in the Palais de la Decouverte in Paris, during the launch of the International Polar Year gathering thousands of scientists from more than 60 countries.

Albert 1
Albert 2

Thanks iceflower. These are nice photos. It looks like he got a haircut-back to the short military look.

Glistening Seas

:) well, someone sAiD PA hair was getting longer?? i missed seeing that although his military haircut looks great imho. what was the polar science thing could someone whom knows more el--ab-orate for us. are they studing anything imparticular??:ohmy: :angel: :blush: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hhmm...would this be a hint of things to come, extension of the family perhaps?

Stellad

Its probably for more modern quarters.

Running lines for electricity, phones, and internet through 600-year-old palace walls is not ideal. The larger area will allow for current technology more easily as well as potential new tech.

Of course a new nursery wouldn't hurt either. KIDDING!

Suonymona said:
...Of course a new nursery wouldn't hurt either. KIDDING!

...or so that castle gosts could not play tricks with office people when they are working by evenings :lol:

Suonymona said:
Its probably for more modern quarters.

Running lines for electricity, phones, and internet through 600-year-old palace walls is not ideal. The larger area will allow for current technology more easily as well as potential new tech.

Of course a new nursery wouldn't hurt either. KIDDING!

I hope it will architecturally blend with the older sections of the palace and not look like it was just stuck on there. That would ruin the whole image. By creating new office space will free up the older original part of the Palace for tours. Maybe Rainier's office will become part of the palace tour who knows.
It is much easier for technology to start with a new building.

mw7060a said:
New five-storey extension for Monaco palace - Yahoo! News

New five-storey extension for Monaco palace

MONACO (AFP) - The Prince's Palace in Monaco is getting a new five-storey extension after Prince Albert II said he was feeling cramped in the residence overlooking the Mediterranean...

Hibou, according to this link, there will be no outward changes to the appearance of the palace. I am glad because something modern would look awful.

News - 6th March 2007

Prince Albert II visits the real estate programme in Zone A of Fontvieille on March 6th, 2007

Link to article+photo

Nice photo from libello

Suonymona,

A new nursery was more in my line of thinking too!

Stella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom