HSH Prince Albert Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, IM surprised that Albert was not in attendance at the UN session in New York this week. It seems odd for him to miss it.

sashajones said:
Well, IM surprised that Albert was not in attendance at the UN session in New York this week. It seems odd for him to miss it.
It probably didn't fit his schedule with Vienna etc. Besides he was already several times this year in the states, so I guess he considered the meetings he attended more important.

Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone well what an i-n-t-er-est-i-n-g week. Seems PA has an uncanny resemblence to the Duke of Edimburgh or is it the other way around:rolleyes: well in either case 2 handsome guys who look alike in the same family. wow. plus that dolphin statue is really cool i was surprised to know he knew how to scuba dive there seems to be no end to PA talents. well with the environment the way it has been it's a good way to be.

those pictures from the 70's were amazing it's the first time we've seen some pictures from that era. he's managed to grow up and still maintain his good looks that's great. he's got his father's good looks it seems any opinions on this

Last edited:
Glistening Seas said:
he's got his father's good looks it seems any opinions on this

He is a handsome man without a doubt, but it's the Kelly good looks. Althought Prince Rainier was a handsome man as well, Albert has always looked like the Kelly family. This includes the hair line which he gets from his grandfather John B. Kelly Sr.

I know a lot of the captions say Albert is with the Duke of Edinboro. But that is the name of QE II husband. Isn't Prince Edward called Count Wessex?

libra65 said:
I know a lot of the captions say Albert is with the Duke of Edinboro. But that is the name of QE II husband. Isn't Prince Edward called Count Wessex?

Prince Edward is the Earl of Wessex, not Duke of Edinburgh.
They (Prince Albert, Earl and Countess of Wessex) were present at the Anniversary of the Foundation of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, hence the midleading idea that Prince Edward is Duke of Edinburgh.

Thanks Avalon. I knew it was Wessex but the title part had me tripping. I knew Sophie went by Countess Wessex. To me he is just Prince Edward-no need to muck it up further. Just like the Duke of York is still Prince Andrew to me. Oh well.

Prince Albert II and Mrs Svada Eizenberg , Friends of Monaco's Philharmonic association President, inaugurate a photo exhibition at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco, Wednesday 27 September 2006. The exhibition is dedicated to the 150th anniversary of Monaco's Philharmonic Orchestra. It is an image retrospective of the Philharmonic history with pictures coming from all around the world. The exhibition runs from September 27th till October 1st

from anp

Glistening Seas

:) hello everyone :ermm: i am sure their philharmonic must be delightful. d-o-e-s anyone know if they have ever put out a collection of music on cd's. also i am sure they play everything well but do they have any particular favorites to play even if it's a holiday type thing:ohmy:

Glistening Seas said:
:) hello everyone :ermm: i am sure their philharmonic must be delightful. d-o-e-s anyone know if they have ever put out a collection of music on cd's. also i am sure they play everything well but do they have any particular favorites to play even if it's a holiday type thing:ohmy:
you can find out more here http://www.opmc.mc

Reuthers via Yahoo

Romanian President Traian Basescu (R) speaks to Prince Albert of Monaco (L) as Basescu's wife Maria (C) watches during the official welcoming ceremony at the beginning of the two-day Francophone Summit, hosted for the first time by an Eastern European country, in Bucharest September 28, 2006. REUTERS/Mihai Barbu (ROMANIA)
2003000591735719057_rs.jpg

Deadline Press

Prince Albert II & Mrs Svada Eizenberg, Friends of Monaco’s Philharmonic association President, inaugurate a photo exhibition at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco. The exhibition is dedicated to the 150th anniversary of Monaco’s Philharmonic Orchestra. It is an image retrospective of the Philharmonic history with pictures coming from all around the world. The exhibition is taking place from September 27th till October 1st .

Prince Albert II graces the IMD-Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch Award-Sept. 21

Seems like this tidbit hasn't been posted....

Prince Albert II honored this year's IMD-Lombard Odier Darier Henstch Distinguished Family Business Awardees at the palace of Monaco last September 21.

Now on its 10th year, the award is annually given to a family business that is an outstanding multigenerational company, operating internationally, and excels in achieving family and business goals. This year, three (3) families were honored with this award: Spain's Carulla Family (Fundacio Lluis Carulla), Canada's Ivey Family (Ivey Foundation), and the Philippines' Lopez Family (Lopez Group Foundation, Inc.).

Prince Albert II and representatives of the Lombard Odier Darier Henstch, Geneva's oldest house of private bankers, and the IMD, led the event.

(Sorry, there is no link; got this info from a newsletter where I work. I will try to scan the pic and post later on.)

Last edited:
It must be a man thing. My boyfriend doesn't like that word either, we've been together 10 years LOL!

Glad to see Prince Albert is doing well!

Joumana said:
An article about Prince Albert. He said that he will not married with his girlfriend Charleen. He said also that he doesn t like the word "Marriage" at all.

I was just wondering, so is Albert still with Charlene now?

suPeRgiRL! said:
I was just wondering, so is Albert still with Charlene now?

It appears she is in SA now supposedly training with a new trainer. We don't know if they are still and item or not espcially after he has been spotted with numerous other ladies - just have to wait and see.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that Albert will never marry? I just don't believe the guy has it in him - he strikes me as a fellow most definitely not cut out for marriage. I mean, the man is 48 years old, for crying out loud! LOL.

Many people in this world are simply not the marrying kind, and there's nothing wrong with that at all (look at all the horrible marriages out there). The problem with Albert is his position and standing in Monaco, and the pressure and raised eyebrows at his single status.

Some people marry just to be getting married. And lots of times this ends up in divorce. Who knows what reason Albert has for no marrying. Yes he is under more pressure to marry given who he is. But he has his nephews to succeed him should he never marry or produce children. Some people are not as lucky to find their one true love soon enough in life. I'm 44 and not married but this does not make me weird or strange it just means I have'nt found my soulmate yet. And Albert has said he wants to marry for love. Not just because he has to.

Lots of people have gotten married later in life. Look at actor Warren Beatty for example, he dated women left and right and finally found "Ms. Right" when he was in his 50's and married her. I have a feeling Albert will find her one day and love will hit him like a ton of bricks.

Irish ladybug said:
Some people marry just to be getting married. And lots of times this ends up in divorce. Who knows what reason Albert has for no marrying. Yes he is under more pressure to marry given who he is. But he has his nephews to succeed him should he never marry or produce children. Some people are not as lucky to find their one true love soon enough in life. I'm 44 and not married but this does not make me weird or strange it just means I have'nt found my soulmate yet. And Albert has said he wants to marry for love. Not just because he has to.
It's been said he was once very much in love only things didn't work out between them as I understood what was said it was the pressure from the press etc she couldn't take. People also fail to see the more pressure you place on someone to marry the less likely some will. There is also nothing wrong with waiting for your soulmate and love.

I think Steph would look more in place for such "colorful" surrounding :)

Last edited:
I think usually Steph did the magician show, but this year there are more female then male participants so ..... ;) :D

paca said:
I think usually Steph did the magician show, but this year there are more female then male participants so ..... ;) :D

Naughty paca...

Paca, I had a similar thought.....once again surrounded by many women!! I still like him though.

Stellad

"LA ROURE, SOUTH OF FRANCE, OCTOBER 8, 2006 - PRINCE ALBERT II OPENED THE NEW EXHIBITION NO MADE IN LA ROURE."

(Photos by Olivier Almondo/MAXPP/Belga)

Thanks Iceflower for sharing the pictures. I checked out Belga and reviewed the rest of the pictures and read the caption. Very nice
exhibition.:)

lynda said:
The Princess Grace Foundation, USA has announced the recipients of its 2006 awards and grants, including a variety of theatre artists. The black tie gala will be presented November 2, 2006 at Ciprianni 42nd Street. CNN’s Larry King will serve as master of ceremonies once again, and H.S.H Prince Albert II of Monaco, the Foundation’s vice chairman.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/102603.html
This means Albert will be on the Larry King show the night before or the same night. Something to look forward to for us Albert admirers. :ohmy: Hopefully they will talk about something more substancial that Albert's screwed love life.

Donna said:
This means Albert will be on the Larry King show the night before or the same night. Something to look forward to for us Albert admirers. :ohmy: Hopefully they will talk about something more substancial that Albert's screwed love life.

Larry King will definitely discuss the the revelations surrounding Prince Albert admitting to fathering Jazmin Grace. It simply makes for good tv watching. Besides, Larry is in the business of minding other people's business, but never wants anyone to discuss him and the school girls he tends to marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom