The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Majesty

Here you can find some pics of Prince Albert attending the Ambrosetti Forum in Italy:

http://archive.olycom.it/olycom/offe...do?idoff=28058

Old 09-06-2006, 06:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
I do not know if she's a woman of colour or not, surely she isn't the girl he was pictured with during his last trip to Sardinia a couple of weeks ago, of course...

BTW I thought you were all blond in Iceland...
Do you have pictures of him with the girl in Sardinia a couple of weeks ago?

Old 09-06-2006, 06:36 AM
Aristocracy

Revolution

For those interested I posted a protest post in the support section of this forum. Those who agree with me, please feel free to join in.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Do you have pictures of him with the girl in Sardinia a couple of weeks ago?
Unfortunately I haven't.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
For those interested I posted a protest post in the support section of this forum. Those who agree with me, please feel free to join in.
Just to clarify here: I invited Donna and a couple of her friends to start a thread to talk constructively about issues in the Monaco forum. Everybody should feel free to join in, whether they agree with Donna or not.

Now, back to the topic, please.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Albert today, planting a special tree from Australia in the garden Saint Martin:

"Caption ?MCP/MAXPPP ; MONACO. LE 09/06/2006. S.A.S. le Prince Albert II a plante un pin Wollemi dans les Jardins Saint Martin en Presence de l'Ambassadeur d'Australie en France S. E. Madame Penelope Winsley AO. MONACO SEPTEMBER 06TH 2006. Prince Albert of Monaco."

(belga)
Old 09-07-2006, 07:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Tunis, TUNISIA: Tunisian government minister and presidential advisor Abdelaziz Ben Dhia (R) greets Prince Albert II of Monaco upon his arrival at Tunis-Carthage international airport 07 September 2006. The prince started a two-day, official working visit to Tunisia, where he was invited by President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali

from getty

Old 09-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Majesty

Here you can find more info's about his trip to Tunisia:

Albert II on an official journey in Tunisia
To the invitation of the President of the Republic Zine El-Abidine Ben Ali, the Prince Albert II will go in official visit of Tunisia, on Thursday 7 on Friday September 8. Topic of this displacement, bilateral relations and the development of the economic exchanges.

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools
Old 09-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Aristocracy

Here is some interesting news of Prince Albert and other family members establishing diplomatic relations with Jamaica. (The article is a little old but interesting).

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...LISH_TIES_.asp

(I hope this url works)
Old 09-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Serene Highness

My goodness, he looks like Grace. I think it's great that he's establishing with jamaica. I wonder what the relationship will consist of?

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 09-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Majesty

Abaca Press

Prince Albert II of Monaco plants a very rare Wollemi pine tree with Australian ambassador to France, Miss Penelope Winsley, in Saint-Martin gardens of Monaco, on September 6, 2006. Photo by Marco Piovanotto/ABACAUSA.COM
Old 09-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Aristocracy

Is it my imagination, but did P.A. loose some weight. He looks great! Great photos of him......
For those who have seen the Earth from space, and for the hundreds and perhaps thousands more who will,The experience most certainly changes your percetive.The things that we share in our world are far more valuable than those which divide us.
Donald Williams.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Nobility

Amazing how much hair he doesn't have, he used to have quite a head of hair when he was young. Thanks for the pics, I love the one of him smelling the jasmin, SO SWEET!

Ani
Old 09-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Majesty

Getty Images

Tunisian President Zine El-Abidine Ben Ali (R) poses with Albert II of Monaco at the Carthage presidency palace 07 Septmber 2006. Albert arrived in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit at the invitation of Ben Ali.

Prince Albert II of Monaco poses in front of the Antoinine Thermal Baths at the archaeological site of Carthage , 07 September 2006. Albert of Monaco arrived today in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit.

Prince Albert II of Monaco visits the Archaeological Museum of Carthage with Tunisian Culture Minister Abdelaziz Achouri (L), 07 September 2006. Albert of Monaco arrived today in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit.

Prince Albert II of Monaco poses in front of the Antoinine Thermal Baths at the archaeological site of Carthage , 07 September 2006. Albert of Monaco arrived today in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit.

Albert II of Monaco holds a nosegay of jasmin in the Antoinine Thermal Baths at the archaeological site of Carthage 07 Septmber 2006. Albert arrived in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit at the invitation of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali

Deadline Press

Prince Albert II plants a pin tree named "Wollemi" in the Saint Martin gardens in Monaco in the presence of the Australian ambassadress to France, Her Excellency Mrs Penelope Winsley AO. The pin tree "Wollemi Nobilis", New South Wales native and offered by Act Of Nature and Wollemi Pine International, was thought completely gone until 1994. The Wollemi coulb be a prehistoric tree.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Aristocracy

Those are some great photos. Thanks for posting them, TBHRC.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for the photos he looks very handsome, the black suit makes him lose 30 lbs. this is the prince i love, serious involved attentive. the playboy with his bimbos makes me feel embarrassed for him.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb
thanks for the photos he looks very handsome, the black suit makes him lose 30 lbs. this is the prince i love, serious involved attentive. the playboy with his bimbos makes me feel embarrassed for him.
100% agree. That's how we like to see him.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Aristocracy

Great photos tbhrc, thanks for sharing.