HSH Prince Albert Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is functioning as n administrative monarch, I'm sure he locks his civilities and common sense in the office when he leaves. Why doesn't someone save him from himself? Of course he probably doesn't want to. That publication is so right on about not being proper father behavior. But who says, he cares, he hasn't found "his family" yet.

Instead of the royal-loyalists criticizing and berating different women why doesn't somebody get him some just good old common sense counseling. I know, they'd get fired. He'a fast train without. brakes. I have to keep hanging around but he's beginning to be nauseating. And I'm not kidding. No, no don't, hold the scissors ! !!

She looks a bit like Mariah Carey to me. Yes, an improvement on Charlene. But I'm sure the tabloids are correct when they say Charlene is the future Princess, despite his "flirtations" with other women. :rolleyes:

Wow, this family is a dream for the paparazzi! Wonder what will happen next...most likely not a wedding, though.

Albert, Albert, please settle down old man...you are making my head spin with all the women you are hanging out with!!!!!!

Stellad

Bad Boy Albie is one big flirt! :lol:

I see the rags are at it again with this “future Charlene princess bride” rumor. :rolleyes:

The rags are making a bundle of money off this man.:sad:

lynda said:
Bad Boy Albie is one big flirt! :lol:

I see the rags are at it again with this “future Charlene princess bride” rumor. :rolleyes:

The rags are making a bundle of money off this man.:sad:

Yes, but Albert gets his cut when he sues them.

Oooooo, Albert looks so cute with the woman on the boat. She is a beautiful young woman of colour. She is no more blond than I, am you silly people. I hope he marries her. :wub: It would be so fantastic for the principality to have a princess of colour. :wub:

I do not know if she's a woman of colour or not, surely she isn't the girl he was pictured with during his last trip to Sardinia a couple of weeks ago, of course...

BTW I thought you were all blond in Iceland...

ALBERT!!! She looks SO young (early twenties I'd say) compared to him, he could be her father!

No pun intended.

Ani

<removed off topic part of post- Lady Jennifer>

IMO that girl reminds me a bit of Victoria Beckham, but she appears a bit too chubby to actually be "Posh";)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tosca said:
I do not know if she's a woman of colour or not, surely she isn't the girl he was pictured with during his last trip to Sardinia a couple of weeks ago, of course...

BTW I thought you were all blond in Iceland...
Do you have pictures of him with the girl in Sardinia a couple of weeks ago?

Revolution

For those interested I posted a protest post in the support section of this forum. Those who agree with me, please feel free to join in.

Donna said:
Do you have pictures of him with the girl in Sardinia a couple of weeks ago?

Unfortunately I haven't.:sad:

Donna said:
For those interested I posted a protest post in the support section of this forum. Those who agree with me, please feel free to join in.

Just to clarify here: I invited Donna and a couple of her friends to start a thread to talk constructively about issues in the Monaco forum. Everybody should feel free to join in, whether they agree with Donna or not.

Now, back to the topic, please.

Albert today, planting a special tree from Australia in the garden Saint Martin:

"Caption ?MCP/MAXPPP ; MONACO. LE 09/06/2006. S.A.S. le Prince Albert II a plante un pin Wollemi dans les Jardins Saint Martin en Presence de l'Ambassadeur d'Australie en France S. E. Madame Penelope Winsley AO. MONACO SEPTEMBER 06TH 2006. Prince Albert of Monaco."

33uvc43.jpg

34npab5.jpg
4d1r4g7.jpg

(belga)

Last edited:
Tunis, TUNISIA: Tunisian government minister and presidential advisor Abdelaziz Ben Dhia (R) greets Prince Albert II of Monaco upon his arrival at Tunis-Carthage international airport 07 September 2006. The prince started a two-day, official working visit to Tunisia, where he was invited by President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali

from getty

Here you can find more info's about his trip to Tunisia:

Albert II on an official journey in Tunisia
To the invitation of the President of the Republic Zine El-Abidine Ben Ali, the Prince Albert II will go in official visit of Tunisia, on Thursday 7 on Friday September 8. Topic of this displacement, bilateral relations and the development of the economic exchanges.

http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

My goodness, he looks like Grace. I think it's great that he's establishing with jamaica. I wonder what the relationship will consist of?

Is it my imagination, but did P.A. loose some weight. He looks great! Great photos of him......

Amazing how much hair he doesn't have, he used to have quite a head of hair when he was young. Thanks for the pics, I love the one of him smelling the jasmin, SO SWEET!

Ani

Getty Images

Tunisian President Zine El-Abidine Ben Ali (R) poses with Albert II of Monaco at the Carthage presidency palace 07 Septmber 2006. Albert arrived in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit at the invitation of Ben Ali.

Prince Albert II of Monaco poses in front of the Antoinine Thermal Baths at the archaeological site of Carthage , 07 September 2006. Albert of Monaco arrived today in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit.

Prince Albert II of Monaco visits the Archaeological Museum of Carthage with Tunisian Culture Minister Abdelaziz Achouri (L), 07 September 2006. Albert of Monaco arrived today in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit.

Prince Albert II of Monaco poses in front of the Antoinine Thermal Baths at the archaeological site of Carthage , 07 September 2006. Albert of Monaco arrived today in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit.

Albert II of Monaco holds a nosegay of jasmin in the Antoinine Thermal Baths at the archaeological site of Carthage 07 Septmber 2006. Albert arrived in Tunisia for a two-day official working visit at the invitation of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali

Deadline Press

Prince Albert II plants a pin tree named "Wollemi" in the Saint Martin gardens in Monaco in the presence of the Australian ambassadress to France, Her Excellency Mrs Penelope Winsley AO. The pin tree "Wollemi Nobilis", New South Wales native and offered by Act Of Nature and Wollemi Pine International, was thought completely gone until 1994. The Wollemi coulb be a prehistoric tree.

Last edited:
Those are some great photos. Thanks for posting them, TBHRC. :)

thanks for the photos he looks very handsome, the black suit makes him lose 30 lbs. this is the prince i love, serious involved attentive. the playboy with his bimbos makes me feel embarrassed for him.

bbb said:
thanks for the photos he looks very handsome, the black suit makes him lose 30 lbs. this is the prince i love, serious involved attentive. the playboy with his bimbos makes me feel embarrassed for him.
100% agree. That's how we like to see him.

Great photos tbhrc, thanks for sharing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom