The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Aristocracy

Of charities, shoes and scotch whiskey

"....
THE TRES PRESTIGIOUS PENTIUM Fund Foundation of Paris organized an elegant fundraising grand dinner at the renowned Hotel D’ Paris in sunny Monte Carlo, palanggas.
The cocktails were led by no less than Prince Albert of Monaco who welcomed hotshot ambassadors and other guests, including the Philippine ambassador to Italy, Philippe Lhuillier and honorary Consul of Monaco in Manila, Fortune Aleta Ledesma....."

http://showbizandstyle.inq7.net/life...ticle_id=17088

Old 08-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks Tamarindi for posting the url of this article. Very interesting article indeed.

Old 08-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

hello everyone
what a superb article dahlings haoh did anyone get to go to the shoe sight w-e-ll i must say picking my favorites were a little tuffy since i don't know about anyone here but i always like to wear the higher heels but i found 2 pairs i liked. i must say the shoes this season are pretty nice. As always PA look marvelously dashing and such a good cause too.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:23 AM
Serene Highness

Pic of P Albert from Yahoo.com.
Albert attending soccer match in Monaco

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/even...6ec0cbacb4118d

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 08-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Majesty

Belga

Quote:
PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO ATTENDS THE WEDDING OF ONE OF HIS FRIENDS JOHANNA PROUST IN LOCMANIA (BRITANY)

http://picture.belga.be/cgi-bin/belg...es/159636.html
Old 08-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

hello everyone omg what marvelous pics. PA is looking more and more fit every day doesn't he wow. i must say i a-d-o-r--e that bridal gown and veil what exquisite taste. there's no doubt PA looked great and healthy as always along with the groom what a dashing duo. great looking bunch. any thought's on this where is locmania at
Old 08-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Aristocracy

Gee, maybe he will get the idea and settle down with his own bride!!!
Old 08-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Aristocracy

I like the veil, but the smiles on the faces of the bride and PA are enough for me!
Old 08-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Prince Albert II at the Principality of Monaco 4th edition of Golden Foot on Aug.28th 2006 (grazianeri)

Old 08-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Nobility

http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stor...n1882769.shtml

If you take a look at this recent report. Go to video then Moncao scandals on the right of the screen. It talks about the Jazz fesitval, the kids and another claim of paternity being leveled agianst Albert. A three year old girl. You have to listen to the end of the clip. It's a russian woman and here is her web site

http://www.pasha-grishuk.de/prince_albert.htm

Not looking so good for Albert....her claim could be false, we should all with hold judgement but take a look at the video clip....
Old 08-30-2006, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

I read somewhere that the middle name of the skater's daughter is Grace...
Old 08-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stor...n1882769.shtml

If you take a look at this recent report. Go to video then Moncao scandals on the right of the screen. It talks about the Jazz fesitval, the kids and another claim of paternity being leveled agianst Albert. A three year old girl. You have to listen to the end of the clip. It's a russian woman and here is her web site

http://www.pasha-grishuk.de/prince_albert.htm

Not looking so good for Albert....her claim could be false, we should all with hold judgement but take a look at the video clip....
I am having a problem with the timeline here. According to her own website, she was in Monaco for 3 weeks staying at the "Grimaldi Palace" as a guest of Prince Albert in May 2001. According to another website, she is quoted as saying her daughter was born in August 2002. This must be in the Guiness Book of World Records for longest pregnancy. Also according to her website, in Nov & Dec of 2001 (when she most likely got pregnant),she was in California being signed by a modeling agency & then travilling thru the south starring in an ice show. Do you think Albert was able to get away from Monaco at that time of year to go running thru the US after Pasha? Sorry, I don't buy it.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Aristocracy

Good judgment Libra65, there is no way this could be PA’s child. Here is an article to squash this rumor. Please read the excerpts listed below. I also added the URL to support the bogus claim:

Oksana "pasha" Grishuk Expecting Baby
Two-time Olympic ice dance champion Oksana "Pasha" Grishuk is expecting a baby girl August 20th.
Grishuk, who lives in Los Angeles and operates a skating school, appeared at the LA Champions on Ice reception in Anaheim, California eight months pregnant. Grishuk,31, and the baby's father, Jeffrey Carrillo, 29, have already picked out the baby's name - Skyler Grace.

http://www.iaw.on.ca/~stockton/underhill/bbs/messages/14920.html
Old 08-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the backup Lynda. I know they are practically lynching Prince Albert for this over on that other forum. I don't belong to it so I can't post my opinion there. I find it much more civilized to post here in TRF.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Aristocracy

You are very welcome Libra65. The rumors are becoming vicious. If people would take the time to decipher fact from fiction when listening to hearsay or reading the rags, most of this idle gossip regarding Prince Albert would stop.

I also enjoy TRF. There are a lot of knowledgeable members who post informative articles of Prince Albert and his family.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Prince Albert II at the Principality of Monaco 4th edition of Golden Foot on Aug.28th 2006 (grazianeri)
Exactly what is the Golden Foot?
Old 08-31-2006, 11:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones
Exactly what is the Golden Foot?
Try Googling GoldenFoot
Old 08-31-2006, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

The Golden Foot is a prize awarded to the best soccer player elected via internet. Ronaldo was this years winner. (grazianeri)
Old 08-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Gentry

How long P. Albert will stop paying for child support for 2 illegimate children?

I would like to know that how long P. Albert will stop paying for child support for 2 illegimate children?

- Untill both 2 illegimate reach 19 years old or P. Albert will pay money for child support for the rest of his life.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriwadee
I would like to know that how long P. Albert will stop paying for child support for 2 illegimate children?

- Untill both 2 illegimate reach 19 years old or P. Albert will pay money for child support for the rest of his life.
well he should be able to stop when they turn 18 but I'm sure he will still continue to take care of his kids directly and I'm sure their mothers will still benefit from that. I mean these kids are growing up with their mothers. I'm sure they will take care of their mothers later. Especially in the case of alex having an african mother because that is part of the culture. And i think its the same in a lot of other cultures. Not only their mothers but other siblings will benefit too. They will give them expensive gifts that might include homes, yatcht, expensive vacation may be even college tuitions for their kids kids. I don't know what rich people do with their money but i would just imagine. Especially when you do not have to work for it.