HSH Prince Albert Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Picture Desk

MONACO, JULY 26TH 2006: PRINCE ALBERT ATTENDS AN INAUGURATION OF A MARKET SQUARE AND AFTERWARDS A CLASSICAL MUSIC CONCERT IN HIS HONOUR

Attachments

• 11347406.jpg
    11347406.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 11347407.jpg
    11347407.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 11347409.jpg
    11347409.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 210
  • 11347411.jpg
    11347411.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 11347412.jpg
    11347412.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 11347414.jpg
    11347414.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 11347416.jpg
    11347416.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 202
tbhrc said:
From Picture Desk
Actually this took place wednesday in Roquebrune and the honour was towards Rainier. (the place in front of the medieval castle bears his name now) The concert was dedicated to classical musique and specifically towards the philharmonique orchestra. During the concert a film taken in 1997 was shown, were Roquebrune transformed itself into a medieval village and specifically honoured its strong relations with Monaco.

The princes government is giving 20 000 Euro to Mission Enfance to help children in Libanon. I hope it will be a lot more once the madness has stopped and the humanitarian organizations have a clearer idea of what they will need to help the innnocent victims.

Glistening Seas

:) hi everyone. the pictures of the concert at dusk is very nice--there's nothing nicer than an outdoor concert in the summertime under the stars.-it's pretty cool, they have them out here too.

how did they cram all those activities in day, those palace organizers must be able to work some real magic to be able to fit so many activities in a day. i'm sure most of us would agree to be able to accomplish that much in a day is great. :D ;)

Albert inaugurated a memorial for his father in Fontvielle. I don't know whether anyone has any pictures.

mw7060a said:
WE HEAR . . . WE HEAR THAT Prince Albert of Monaco, 48, who has had two children out-of-wedlock, will announce his engagement to South African swimming champion Charlene Wittstock, 28, tomorrow at the Red Cross Ball in Monte Carlo . . .

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/pagesix_u.htm

I would be very very surprised if anything was announced at the ball. I would think an announcement like that would get it's own press conference so as not to take away from the importance of the Red Cross.

rarotonga said:
Is there anyone who can provide info on where and/or from whom Page Six got this tidbit?

I don't give too much weight to anything on Page 6. They probably got it from the European tabloids that have been basically saying the same thing.

Last edited:
the German magazine BUNTE has a story on that:

http://www.bunte.t-online.de/c/86/58/04/8658048.html

They claim that she has given up her apartment in Durban, to live in his apartments in Monaco and Paris.

Last week, they attended a jewelry vernissage together and looked very much in love.

The article also alludes to this relationship and its consequences that Charlene didn't attend the national championships in Southafrica in April (due to pending duties as future wife...) and that she is not a member of the national team anymore.

Natti

Time will tell whether these reports are true. So I will continue to watch this space.

Stellad

libra65 said:
I would be very very surprised if anything was announced at the ball. I would think an announcement like that would get it's own press conference so as not to take away from the importance of the Red Cross.
Agree with you. however, it is said that especially the "We hear" section on New York Post's Page Six, is often a result of favors done by star's publicists for Page Six having kept other, more possibly disturbing i.e., news out of their columns, so it may even be true. Of course, yes, time will tell, but if it is true then in hindsight, it makes sense he's been spotted out and about everywhere with Charlene for all to see.

I just saw on ET that Albert is rumored to announce his engagement to Charlene soon and that she was seen looking at engagement rings. I won't believe it quite yet but I wouldn't be shocked since she's been everywhere with him lately. I'm still not sure how I feel about her.

I hadn't commented before because I didn't know if they were seriously a couple or if it was just for publicity (on both sides). And I don't know if they're engaged or not but she obviously is his companion anyway. She hasn't talked to the press lately, so maybe she's changin' her ways. Who knows?
Anyway, I really like the green gala dress she wore. It's a great color and it shows her best feature... her back.

I used to like Entertainment Tonight until it reported on Caroline's "pregnancy" earlier this year despite it being an unconfirmed rumour. It also never redacted the story afterward.

SomeOne is making sure all eyes (and lenses) are on Monaco this weekend to see what (and doesn't?) happen during the Ball tonight.

As for Page Six, they've had him snogging his Kelly cousin, running off with three blondes-followed by a third, and having two more love children in hiding...and thats just this year! I could have a heart attack on their "news" given the salt I have to eat to read it. *snort*

Ann

Page Six is a notorious rag and I wouldn't believe anything they print.

It's interesting you say you heard about Caroline's pregnancy (false one) on Entertainment tongiht. I heard about it on NBC's nightly news and I think they are a damn reliable source of information. I did not really give it a second thought because I visited the websites and no mention.

Didn't Rainer say Gossip was inveted in Monaco...they should get ahold of their PR department. Not all press is good press...look at Mel Gibson.

leahteresa said:
Didn't Rainer say Gossip was inveted in Monaco...they should get ahold of their PR department. Not all press is good press...look at Mel Gibson.
If he said that, then he described Monaco very well. We are Gossip capital. :ROFLMAO:

PAMTRush.jpg
Mount Rushmore superintendent Gerard Baker, left, talks with Prince Albert of Monaco on Tuesday while walking along the Presidential Trail at Mount Rushmore National Memorial. The party had just returned from a hike to the top of the memorial. (Photo by Don Polovich, Rapid City Journal photographer)

Mount Rushmore hosts Prince Albert
By Andrea J. Cook, Journal Staff Writer

MOUNT RUSHMORE -- Prince Albert of Monaco spent about four hours Tuesday hiking at Mount Rushmore National Memorial before visiting Crazy Horse Mountain.
"We took him to the top of the mountain and hiked around," Mount Rushmore superintendent Gerard Baker said.

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2006/08/16/news/local/news01.txt :flowers:

Last edited:
It doesn't get more American than Mount Rushmore! His mother is, afterall, Grace Kelly, and American. :)

Glistening Seas

:) hey, everyone g-e-a-t pics. hee nice hat. PA looks very comfortable and athletic. you know after 1 hour of hicking without the back pack i think most of us would be needing a slight rest. Looks like PA is in great shape if he can lug that backpack on his back and walk around for 4 hours and not be affected by it. whew :ohmy: just to think of it makes me tired. wish there was more pics can anyone tell us what kind of indians are the one's out there. it's nice to see PA taking more time in America. I'm sure all European's here thinks it's nice too since America in his family too. :)

Glistening Seas said:
:) hey, everyone g-e-a-t pics. hee nice hat. PA looks very comfortable and athletic. you know after 1 hour of hicking without the back pack i think most of us would be needing a slight rest. Looks like PA is in great shape if he can lug that backpack on his back and walk around for 4 hours and not be affected by it. whew :ohmy: just to think of it makes me tired. wish there was more pics can anyone tell us what kind of indians are the one's out there. it's nice to see PA taking more time in America. I'm sure all European's here thinks it's nice too since America in his family too. :)

Yes, what a gorgeous hat. I love his t-shirt too, so whitewashed and really emphasizing his breasts. And his shorts are sexy too. As for the backpack, I am sure he didn't back his caviar lunch and champagne in it. The lunch is of course transferred in a cooler on a donkey. More likely the backpack is full with his light weight cotton jumper in case it gets cooler on top, weighing about 100 gramms. He is such a hero!!!

I agree, it is so nice to see him brushing up on his American roots!

Last edited:
It is nice to read about Charmaine’s involvement with the Herculis International Athletics meeting. The last time I read anything about her was during the Turin 2006 Winter Olympics in Italy. She is a sportswoman of sports with a long list of achievements. She is educated with a degree in psychology and happily married. If my memory serves me correctly, she participated in a sports event with PA in 2003 where their team received an award.

I am sure there is something posted on the internet about her (for people who are interested in her credentials) a very interesting woman.

Thanks for the posting TBHRC. :)

The Prince must love to just talk and change his mind on marrriage .In November,2004 he was in a rare live interview with Larry King on his Show talking about him and other members of the princely family.Larry King asked him did he want to wed and he said yes I know that was a story.Now I see Albert's true colors and he does not want wed Charlene or any other woman.

Glistening Seas "what kind of Indians in Mt Rushmore area..."

You've probably looked it up by now, but I did and I love and am fascinated by this area- South Dakota. The Lakota; Sioux; Northern Cheyennes (these wiped out Custer) Dancing with Wolves was filmed entirely in the state. A lot of Native American, battles, treaties, etc. there. (Not entirely off the subject, I hope)

A message for Prince Albert of Monaco:
Please stop making a spectacle of the lovely Charlene, go ahead and announce the engagement or call it quits. The lady would be a valuable asset to Monaco if given the opportunity to be your wife and should you treat her fairly you would not regret it. She would be on superb relationship with your sisters and their children. Please stop having her dangling on a string. You tend to be selfish sometimes seems shallow. This lady is a gift from heaven.

Hilda Thomas said:
Please stop making a spectacle of the lovely Charlene, go ahead and announce the engagement or call it quits. The lady would be a valuable asset to Monaco if given the opportunity to be your wife and should you treat her fairly you would not regret it. She would be on superb relationship with your sisters and their children. Please stop having her dangling on a string. You tend to be selfish sometimes seems shallow. This lady is a gift from heaven.
i think he was preety clear in his interview. If she doesn't get it, this is not his problem anymore. i think all women in Albert's life have been gifts from heaven and his children are too.
Charlene isn't better than any other woman he dated in his life, and God bless him there were plenty!!!

Last edited:
Hilda Thomas said:

Why don't you marry your lovely Charlene to Prince William instead? Prince Albert is much to old for her. She makes him look like her grandfather. :wacko:

Why don't you marry Pamela Anderson's ex husband, can't remember his name? You would be such an asset to him. Should you treat him fairly you would not regret it. You would be on superb relationship with his sisters and his children. He is a gift from heaven!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom