Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 8 : June 2004 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks

BeccaLynn07 said:
Cool site pyscheanderos2001!

I find pix of char .
She is so beautiful ...:p

Attachments

• oooo.jpg
    oooo.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,535
  • iii.jpg
    iii.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,467
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 320
there are new pictures of charlotte, andrea and albert going for a jog at olycom.it

Sassy285 said:
there are new pictures of charlotte, andrea and albert going for a jog at olycom.it

Here are the pics:

Attachments

• 324375.jpg
    324375.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 452
  • 24354377.jpg
    24354377.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 650
  • 275765757.jpg
    275765757.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 544
  • 324354354.jpg
    324354354.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 499
  • 432435463.jpg
    432435463.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 487
  • 57576734354.jpg
    57576734354.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 477
Agree, lovely pics!!! ·"Uncle Albie" with his nephews and having fun!!! All of them looked so happy. I´m glad to see "family pics"
Thanks tbhrc!

Last edited:
budge9 said:
Does anyone know who the other woman is? Thanks!

Here's the caption, I don't understand it but I think it's a friend of Charlotte:

JOGGING PER I PRINCIPI DI MONACO - ORE 16.30 - LA PRINCIPESSA CHARLOTTE DI MONACO FA JOGGING NEI GIARDINI DEL PALAZZO REALE DI MONTECARLO CON UN' AMICA
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

I think it said in the captions that Albert's personal trainer was there as well, but you never know...

tbhrc said:
Here's the caption, I don't understand it but I think it's a friend of Charlotte:

JOGGING PER I PRINCIPI DI MONACO - ORE 16.30 - LA PRINCIPESSA CHARLOTTE DI MONACO FA JOGGING NEI GIARDINI DEL PALAZZO REALE DI MONTECARLO CON UN' AMICA
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Jogging for the Princes of Monaco. 16h 30. Princess Charlotte of Monaco does some jogging in the gardens of the Royal Palace of Montecarlo with a friend.

I found the following caption:

JOGGING PER I PRINCIPI DI MONACO - ORE 16.30 - IL PRINCIPE ALBERTO DI MONACO CON I NIPOTI ANDREA, CHARLOTTE SEGUITI DAL PERSONAL TRAINER FANNO JOGGING NEI GIARDINI DEL PALAZZO REALE DI MONTECARLO

So, I guess Albert has a personal trainer. However, I don't know Italian much, so I have to ask: is the name of the personal trainer Fanno?

Re: Char & William - yes they would make a lovely couple but i can't see them marrying. Char is a Catholic & Unfortunatley - William is not allowed to marry Catholics otherwise he would lose his right to the throne. Besides the British monarchy have a terrible history when it comes to marraige - the majority of people who have married into that family have ended up very unhappy and divorced.

Got this photo from an agency - Corbis. It's Char with her friend Valentina Poziborgo - who is she & how long have she and Char been friends etc...just wanted info.

Attachments

• widvalentinepozdiborgojan03amergrandprixhorserace.jpg
    widvalentinepozdiborgojan03amergrandprixhorserace.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 255
miau said:
I found the following caption:

JOGGING PER I PRINCIPI DI MONACO - ORE 16.30 - IL PRINCIPE ALBERTO DI MONACO CON I NIPOTI ANDREA, CHARLOTTE SEGUITI DAL PERSONAL TRAINER FANNO JOGGING NEI GIARDINI DEL PALAZZO REALE DI MONTECARLO

So, I guess Albert has a personal trainer. However, I don't know Italian much, so I have to ask: is the name of the personal trainer Fanno?

Jogging for the Princes Of Monaco. 16 h 30. Prince Alber of Monaco with nephews Andrea and Charlotte followed by the Personal Trainer do some jogging on the gardens of the Royal Palace of Montecarlo.

They do have a trainer, but his name isn't Fanno, Fanno = do something in Italian.

Thank you for the pictures, tbhrc!

Their jogging clothes are IMO so "1985" :D

Amina said:
Got this photo from an agency - Corbis. It's Char with her friend Valentina Poziborgo - who is she & how long have she and Char been friends etc...just wanted info.
apparently she is Charlotte's best friend but i think they're just good friends...i would say they've been friends since they were children, since Charlotte was 9-10? um...her real name is Louise Valentine Pozzo di Borgo who's really passionate about horses i reckon even more than charlotte :rolleyes: she was a debutante at a Criollon ball a few year back and comes from a very wealthy family, her parents own some hotel in Paris, l'hotel de Porgo di Bozzo i think..not sure...valentine and Charlotte use to always be seen together but nowadays you rarely see anymore pics of Valentine...hope that helps :)

monaco70s said:
Jogging for the Princes Of Monaco. 16 h 30. Prince Alber of Monaco with nephews Andrea and Charlotte followed by the Personal Trainer do some jogging on the gardens of the Royal Palace of Montecarlo.

They do have a trainer, but his name isn't Fanno, Fanno = do something in Italian.

Fanno means "they do/make".

B&A!!!!!

World’s most beautiful women
Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie has topped the list of the world’s 100 most beautiful women. According to Fox News, the Harpers & Queen magazine list was compiled by 1,000 experts from the worlds of fashion, arts and the media. The top ten most beautiful women according to Harpers and Queen are...

Charlotte of Monaco : Casiraghi is the daughter of Princess Caroline and the granddaughter of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier Grimaldi of Monaco. Her father was Caroline’s second husband, the Italian industrialist Stefano Casiraghi, who died in a speed-boating accident in 1990. An enthusiastic horsewoman, Charlotte is popular with paparazzi and society reporters, who find her stylish good looks to be reminiscent of her mother and grandmother. Casiraghi has two brothers, Andrea (b. 1984) and Pierre (b. 1987); her half-sister, Alexandra, was born in 1999 to Caroline and her new husband Prince Ernst of Hanover. Charlotte has not been given the title of princess (an attempt by her mother to give her daughter a more normal life) but she is technically in line to inherit the throne of Monaco, behind her uncle Prince Albert, her mother, and her older brother Andrea.

Source : Times of India

A quick correction to the article, Charlotte is 4th in line to the throne.

1st Caroline
2nd Andrea
3rd Pierre
4th Charlotte
5th Alexandra

Generationally males preceed females in the line of succession unless there has been some recent change that I am unaware of. Although it would be cool to watch Charlotte rule, don't you think? :D

Hi, I'm new to this board and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

And, I do think that Charlotte would make a good ruler, but I don't think she ever will, because her mother wants her to have a normal life.

Hi Everest,

im new to the forum as well and i love the monaco royals, especially andrea and charlotte. the pictures and info that are posted here are really great so everyone keep up the good work

hello to everyone

Welcome Michaela and Everest!:)

Thank you everyone for inviting me. i feel very loved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom