Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 8 : June 2004 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New pics _ Charlotte with Andrea in Paris

I just got photos...

Charlotte with Andrea and Tatiana and some boy (I'm not sure if it is Felix?) strolling down the streets of Paris..

Attachments

• 0 paris char andy  2005.jpg
    0 paris char andy 2005.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 728
  • 0 char andy paris 2005.jpg
    0 char andy paris 2005.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 747
  • 0 char andy 3.jpg
    0 char andy 3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 606
  • 0 char andy2.jpg
    0 char andy2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 614
Great pics Ianna!! Char is beutiful in them!! (loving dress).
No, he isn´t Felix

i strongly believe it is felix. its based on his neck up to his jaw line, he dosn't have a strong jaw, i know it's strange for me to pay attention to such a little thing , but i really think its him

Most probably for Caroline since she is the hostess. Nice thing to do, I think.

No no, the Jumping did take place from the 27th to the 29th, the results were posted in the official site, but there isn't any picture. I found it strange since I read it was going to be like a kind of tribute to Rainier, but I guess they didn't attend.

No, no, no party. I only ment it's her house. Maybe not the best way to say it in english :)

oh, thanks for clearing that up. the flowers could have been a mothers day gift to caroline since its near the date. you think?

It is NOT Felix.
those two guys are not alike and Felix is far taller.
Thankx for these great pics:D (which were taken in the South of France -St Remi, BTW)

William or Harry?

who do you guys think charlotte is better suited for wills or harry?

i'd say will they both seem sensible, reserved and mature and the 4 year age gap isn't that big, they have the sweet natured look about them.

It seems like Caroline is already making in roads for Charlotte with William!

Attachments

• 000016w09.jpg
    000016w09.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 458
My impression would be William but that is just based on things the press writes about all of them.

I think William and Charlotte is not possible. Charlotte is Roman Catholic and when they marry William would loose his rights to the throne...

i would love to see them togeder!!!!!!!!Char and Wills! But it isn´t possible.
Anyway she would be a beutiful queen
i think that Caro likes he for her "baby"

they would make a beautiful couple no doubt. but i do not think that they really match. maybe we could have somebody out there to make a compatible test between them two!

i can't really see Charlotte and William together...i just think Charlotte is too classy and sophisticated for William...he has always seemed abit dopey to me...but that's just me =P

I wouldn't wish that life for her. In my opinion, she needs to find a commoner, someone who truly makes her happy and with whom she can live normal, simple life with... Maybe start raising horses together...

I don't think there's anything wrong with Félix. It's really ridiculous that some people complain he isn't handsome or fashionable enough for Char. Since when do you choose a partner based on looks/clothes? I believe Char isn't superficial and shallow like that, and I really hope they will last. After all, companionship is far more important than flighty romance/attraction, that's why many former friends have turned into couples in my circle of friends...

I'd rather choose a man who isn't that handsome, but is fun, loyal and witty, than a handsome man who is full of himself and who can't be trusted...

So there aren't any pictures from monaco's formula 1 competition where charlotte would be?!

The pic Budge posted is from the baptism of the son of Prince Pavlos & Marie Chantal's son in 1998-1999.

William was the kid's godfather.

Charlotte was number 10 in the Harpers and Queen´s Most Beautiful Women in the World Poll.

Dennism said:
Charlotte was number 10 in the Harpers and Queen´s Most Beautiful Women in the World Poll.
woohoo ^___^ the title has a good point too 'Brunettes top beauty poll' i've noticed this trend too...for example the top 5 finalists of Miss Universe were brunettes ^___^

Thanks psycheanderos!!!! I´ve seen small pics, and is great to see the big view!!!
Nice outfit, black, but good. she needs a bit of sun!!!

psycheanderos2001 said:
char in paris with felix = new pix

Thankx for that!!

Char made 10th in this month Harper's and Queen (UK fashion mag) list of the 100 most beautiful women in the world (above the like of Beyonce and Scarlett Johanson!). The list was made by 1000 people from the fashion, media and beauty industries.
Here the comment on Char:
Mesmerising looks inherited from her grandmother, Princess Grace, and mother, Princess Caroline, have helped her put a little pizazz back into the principality.

They chose that pic:
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom