Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 6 : July 2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo 1.
Eugenie Niarchos and Charlotte Casiraghi attend the preview of the Karl Lagerfeld photography exhibition at the Pierre Passebon gallery November 16, 2004 in Paris, France.

Photo 2.
Charlotte Casiraghi, Karl Lagerfeld and Melle Maillot..What a funny smile of Char..

So many friends with surname Maillot..is this a very common surname in France?

Attachments

• 51754736.jpg
    51754736.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,364
  • 51754726.jpg
    51754726.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,052
monaco70s said:
U might have luck finding it in areas like Miami, NYC, LA, Chicago, where a lot of spanish speaking live, since Vanidades is a Latin American mag, it's made in Chile and Mexico I think only. The magazine costs around $3 US dollars.
Have you tried looking at your public library? I know that is a weird place to look, but I know the public libraries where I live carry some magazines that you can't find in stores. Also, after a certain period of time, they will sell them to you for like 25 cents. I did this one time with a magazine I wanted. I just continued to check it out everytime it was due until they finally let me buy it!

charlotte is very beauiful but i wouldn't go as far as to say miss perfect hahaha... ^__^

charlotte just loves short skirts... but i like the black number her friend's wearing better.

hillary_nugent said:
wow...Charlotte and her friends in the pics directly above look really classy
& a bit shy. Her mother has done an excellent job with her, she is lovely.

Charlotte is competing in the jumping at boi le rois from the 19th till 21st of november.
She placed 69th in one of the sections, and was riding aber hallo marrionnaud.

www.jump-results.com (its in french, but just click on concours en ligne, the boi le rois at the top of the page)

Last edited:
moby said:
charlotte just loves short skirts... but i like the black number her friend's wearing better.
i agree with moby. when i first looked at the pics, i thought "she should have wear something better for the occassion" and i think her friends looked better than her...at least in that occassion!

shrunken sweaters in style there? wow..i never knew that. when i wore shrink sweater and went out to the shop the other day, people looked at me as if i'm a plague...:confused:

auroraDaniel said:
i agree with moby. when i first looked at the pics, i thought "she should have wear something better for the occassion" and i think her friends looked better than her...at least in that occassion!

shrunken sweaters in style there? wow..i never knew that. when i wore shrink sweater and went out to the shop the other day, people looked at me as if i'm a plague...:confused:
i agree with you! her friends dressed better...did you see the entire outfit Charlotte wore? she had the black coat and boots on it looked all jumbled together...she should have done without it...

yeah, i saw the whole outfit. i did not looked very nice to me..hmmmm

Have y'all seen the new pictures of the jumping last weekend??? She looks good... Eugenia and Melle are with her and another girl. They are cute pictures.

Charlotte will be on the E! True Hollywood Story this Sunday at 8pm. I think the program is two hours, and is on American TV. They showed flashes of a lot of the young royals but the longest shot was of Charlotte. The topic of this THS is "Young Royals".

megknight said:
Charlotte will be on the E! True Hollywood Story this Sunday at 8pm. I think the program is two hours, and is on American TV. They showed flashes of a lot of the young royals but the longest shot was of Charlotte. The topic of this THS is "Young Royals".
omg!!! damn...its not shown in Australia >___< you guys must tell us all about it!!! Did you get to hear her speak? did you hear here brother Pierre speak? what do they sound like? what accents do they have? omg...you /gals are sooo lucky!!

kittencrews said:
Have y'all seen the new pictures of the jumping last weekend??? She looks good... Eugenia and Melle are with her and another girl. They are cute pictures.
source; East News

Attachments

• Char_nov04..jpg
    Char_nov04..jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,087
  • Char2_nov04..jpg
    Char2_nov04..jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 908
  • Char3_nov04..jpg
    Char3_nov04..jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 812
  • Char4_nov04..jpg
    Char4_nov04..jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 872
Thank you Ianna from all the pictures I've seen there's not one of Valentine so I wonder if Charlotte and Valentine are still as good of friends as they once seemed.

kittencrews said:
Thank you Ianna from all the pictures I've seen there's not one of Valentine so I wonder if Charlotte and Valentine are still as good of friends as they once seemed.

It's true..there has been quite a long time we didn't see Valentine..maybe they aren't so close any more, because I presume she would be with Char at least at some photos taken last months..is she studying somewhere? maybe abroad?

Well she was at the same competition last weekend as Charlotte because Valentine did quite well I think she got 3rd place in her first competition.

well valentine was in the same jumping that char was just in, so i dont know if she would be studying abroad. It is strange though that we havent seen her around as much.

Also could anyone tell me why she now wears a black riding jacket instead of blue? Is is like a step up from what catergory she was riding in?

haha kittencrews, i must of been writing that as you were! Cos your post wasnt there before lol

well like they say great minds think alike ;)

She was riding in the same category as Phillipe and Valentine, so perhaps she did move up. Maybe from skill or age group.

kittencrews said:
On the Royal Blue Forum there is a person who i also think is a member of this forum 'Marianne' or her little friend claimed to have met Valentine and Charlotte recently and apparently they're not as close as they seem in photos its just that they happen to attend the same functions and stuff...

Charlotte at Salon du Cheval

Charlotte was at Salon du Cheval this weekend with one of her friends..

source; East News

Attachments

• Charlotte at Salon.jpg
    Charlotte at Salon.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,121
  • Char with friend.jpg
    Char with friend.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,053
  • Char_Rozier_friend.jpg
    Char_Rozier_friend.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Charlotte_back.jpg
    Charlotte_back.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 970
  • Charlotte1.jpg
    Charlotte1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 987
Thanks a bunch for the pictures... what is the deal with her bangs??????

I was so happy when I thought she was growing them back out but argh... they annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom