Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 4 : April 2003 - Dec.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Britters@Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:26 am
Cute picture...I like that one!

As for the whole smoking deal; people make a much bigger deal out of smoking in the US then they do in most of Europe. TO them smoking is natural, and no one really cares. In fact the idea of NON-Smoking area's is controversial for many places, which could be a big part of why Caroline and Stephanie see no problems with smoking. So whether it is looked down upon in the US, it's not there and it's no big deal.

Also in many places in Europe there is no set age for when buying or selling Cigarettes is ok, so they can't really punish people for selling to minors as they do in Canada and the US (Age 18 in most US States...)
I'm told that the cigs are different in Europe. From what I'm told they're much more toxic here. Also, there is a more active lifestyle Europe (for one thing, people walk more) and the diet is completely different. Smoking is a real health issue here in North America because we combine it with so many other unhealthy habits.

Where I live there is no smoking in public spaces and some semi-private ones too (like there are condos where you can't smoke in the building). There are age restrictions in places in Europe too, btw. Here it is 18.

Anyway, it is a gross habit. I know because I used to do it.

Sean

I smoke as well...and yes while it is a somewhat nasty habit, it's something I chose.

You are correct Sean, the cigs in Europe tend to be less potent. However they still sell some potent brands...for example Marlboro is a big name in many European places...so I guess it all just depends on what you smoke...

Originally posted by Britters@Jan 21st, 2004 - 3:07 am
I smoke as well...and yes while it is a somewhat nasty habit, it's something I chose.

You are correct Sean, the cigs in Europe tend to be less potent. However they still sell some potent brands...for example Marlboro is a big name in many European places...so I guess it all just depends on what you smoke...
Lol. I used to take the same approach too. I *wanted* to smoke. It was only after the asthma started that I knew I had to quit. I only started after high school and had quite by the time I was in my early 20s. Anyway, we live and learn.

With regards to your second point, I was talking to a European acquiantance of mine and he said that even the Marlborough's there are less potent compared to here. I still maintain think that smoking here is such a big deal because it is combined with so many other bad things. Moderation seems to be term that some of us often forget. ;)

Regards,

S

Well Caroline smokes Winston's... so are they different here than in Europe?

hmm... maybe we should have moved these posts to the thread dedicated to Caroline's smoking

will its time to start the next thread....
it wll be the fourth thread all about Charlotte see you there

Forgot... I found the perfect quote to explain Caroline's childraising techniques!

"The thing to remember is that children are not ours. They don't belong to us. They come through us," Caroline has said. "So you can just show them the doors and maybe try to give them keys, if you have them, but they've got to choose the door and use the key. Protection has its limits. It doesn't mean stifling or smothering people. In the name of love, a lot of damage can be done."

Her children have sure found the key to the smoking door!

Hey,,, wait a minute,,, How could this white trash be similar to charlotte,,, No way,,,,, stop try to find another char,, because thats imposible.

Please watch how you refer to other people. "white trash" is not a very polite term.
Thank you

Adriana and Charlotte are very similar in physical appearance but not in personality nor style. As for Adriana being "white trash," well incase you haven't noticed, she's not even pure "white." Her blood is mixed with Portuguese, Native-American, Japanese, and African.

Of course Charlotte is an individual with an own character, and an own look, but if I should choose THE look-alike of Charlotte, I would choose the french actress Sophie Marceau...ok, she´s older than Charlotte, but in younger years she looked so much like Charlotte...and most of all like the "natural" Charlotte-without tons of make up in her face...

Sophie1
Sophie2

i dont think Adriana is like char, in this photo that montecarlo have posted she is not very pretty...... :sick: :yuk: !! And she have a bad mouth :wacko: !
She is not like Char :blush:

Attachments

• post_46_1077038409.jpg
    post_46_1077038409.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 397
People who admire Charlotte Casiraghi need to realize that she's not the most beautiful woman in the world. There are countless others that are just as beautiful as her.

Bubbette, Adriana appears much more exotic than Charlotte, in my opinion.

yaaaaaaaaa but it's normal that she isnt the most beautiful girl in he world!!! :lol:
it's true!! Adriana is exotic is like brasilian not like char :ninja:
So...everybody have different preferences B)
a :kiss: to everyone :p

Hi montecarlo and everybody else.

Take a look at this girl. She's brazilian too. I don't know how much she looks like Charlotte because I didn't take the time to analize. But the first time I saw her(on TV), Charlotte was the first thing that came into my head. I'm just a little frustrated that this girl smiles to much. Their smile are nothing alike! When I saw her on TV she was looking serious. Well, in the first and the last link you can see it better.

http://www.globalbeauties.com/gb/coverage/...images/c_rr.jpg

http://www.globalbeauties.com/gb/coverage/...images/3_rr.jpg

http://www.2xr.com.br/missbrasil/dia%2004%.../thumbs/i42.jpg

This last one I couldn't save the link. You have to go there and see the thumbnail written Roraima under it.

http://www.missbrasiloficial.com.br/temp/i...otos/index.html

Originally posted by Bubbette@Apr 14th, 2004 - 5:05 pm
Their coloring is the same but that is about it.
She also has a giant rounded mouth and many rounded lines just like Charlotte.

Originally posted by montecarlo@Apr 14th, 2004 - 8:47 pm
She doesn't resemble Charlotte at all when she smiles. By the way, what's her name?
As I said before, their smile are nothing alike. In the thumbnail she serious(even though the pic is too small). And in the first pic she's smilling just a little so, you can already see that she has a big mouth and rounded lines(just to have a notion). Her name is Catarina Guerra.

That's such a pretty name! I've noticed that many Latin American women, especially those from Brazil, resemble Charlotte to some degree.

Originally posted by montecarlo@Apr 14th, 2004 - 9:06 pm
That's such a pretty name! I've noticed that many Latin American women, especially those from Brazil, resemble Charlotte to some degree.
Well, not exactly. Brazil is one of the most mixed race countries in the world(if not the most). So, you can find all kinds of beauties or "beauties" here. And Charlotte's looks, looks like a mixture of styles, what's not particularly rare in Brazil.

i think the girl should have wearing something more appropriate for a young lady. she looked way too sexy, and way to mature... if she wanted attention that day, she surely got one!

btw, i thought i have seen the outfit charlotte was wearing? or am i wrong? :ermm:

Yeah, you could very well have seen these pictures before. They are from June 16th 2003. Charlotte is wearing a top that she also wore at the Monte Carlo Jumping International in 2002, underneath a beige jacket and her (in)famous beige scarf. ;)

Jean-Christophe Maillot won the Prix de Lausanne? Wow, that's one of the most prestigious dance (ballet) competitions in the world.

I couldn't post a picture here. But there is one. I couldn't get a direct link.

1) Go to www.polarisimages.com
2) click on photographers
3) find Boston, Mass. and click on Michael Dwyer
it is the third picture.
She is very beautiful and posed. She looks like she would be very good friends with Charlotte. They both have similar personalities. Also I think she would be a great match for Andres. I have more pics of Rose, but the avatar wouldn't let me use them. E-mail me if you would like to see them. Sorry it's so hard to get to view the picture. I'm not good with computers.

Originally posted by Grace44@May 15th, 2004 - 5:13 pm
I couldn't post a picture here. But there is one. I couldn't get a direct link.

1) Go to www.polarisimages.com
2) click on photographers
3) find Boston, Mass. and click on Michael Dwyer
it is the third picture.
She is very beautiful and posed. She looks like she would be very good friends with Charlotte. They both have similar personalities. Also I think she would be a great match for Andres. I have more pics of Rose, but the avatar wouldn't let me use them. E-mail me if you would like to see them. Sorry it's so hard to get to view the picture. I'm not good with computers.
Grace,
I'll try to post it:

Rose Kennedy Schlossberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom