Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 24 : April 2007 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks great, short or not and those shoes are to die for. From the article it seems she was there with her mom and the ever present Lagerfield.

Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco sighting in Paris. Paris, France, June 11, 2007

Pic

this outfit suits her much better..it's better than the black dress and the heels. she's lovely like that...:)

She looks really cute like that. I like her bag, it reminds me of my suitcase. (Polka dots...woo hoo!)

Ani

I really dont like that dress is too short:ohmy: , she has to look sexy but she doesnt, she looks vulgar.:ermm:

i think she looks nice...but eugenie dress is way much better...she looks exceptionally pretty in that dress

auroraDaniel said:
i think she looks nice...but eugenie dress is way much better...she looks exceptionally pretty in that dress

Eugenie has much much improved her style, especially in evening gowns. This "Godess" style fits her very well. Her Greek roots should help also.

fandesacs2003 said:
Eugenie has much much improved her style, especially in evening gowns.
True.In the pic tbhrc posted she seemed tired but very natural.

Photographer/paparazzo was obviously unpleasant surprise for Charlotte...it's cute how Chanel's bag 'covers' grocery one.:D Like her causal outfit, always great in that:)

Ianna said:
Photographer/paparazzo was obviously unpleasant surprise for Charlotte...it's cute how Chanel's bag 'covers' grocery one.:D Like her causal outfit, always great in that:)

Ha ha, good oint.
I'm wondering if she went into Chanel shop, carrying the grocery bag, or the opposite:ROFLMAO:

Pretty, as always

Thanks everybody for the pics! Poor kid, she looks very tired: nobody is there to help her carry those heavy bags!

fandesacs2003 said:
Ha ha, good oint.
I'm wondering if she went into Chanel shop, carrying the grocery bag, or the opposite:ROFLMAO:

Pretty, as always
I want to know what is IN the chanel bag! :D

It's nice that Charlotte is supporting her friend, Eugenie. Apparently, the dinner was for Repossi's new jewelry line, which Eugenie helped co-design. In the June issue of Harper's Bazaar (Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie on the cover), they feature a bracelet. I'll scan it later on and place it in the "Casigraghi Friends" section. The bracelet ain't cheap though. It's for $12,000+. It's very cute, nonetheless!

Also, in the party, Charlotte was wearing Lanvin shoes. My friend has them in tan. They're called the "Gladiator Platforms." They're for $940. You can buy them at Barneys. The heels are 6 inches, by the way.

I don't think I could wear something that costs $940! :lol: :D
Thats the (almost) cost of a laptop computer.
And 6 inches is very high. I would probably break my neck as soon as I took a step.

Lady Jennifer said:
I don't think I could wear something that costs $940! :lol: :D
Thats the (almost) cost of a laptop computer.
And 6 inches is very high. I would probably break my neck as soon as I took a step.

Me neither could think to wear that expensive shoes, everybody that works hard for salary or doesn't have that money could have shoes like that, anyway she doesn't belong in those categories....
About walking with those heels, it must be very difficult, althougt they are high in front too, it takes atleast an inch away from the heel...

Jennifer87 said:
Also, in the party, Charlotte was wearing Lanvin shoes. My friend has them in tan. They're called the "Gladiator Platforms." They're for $940. You can buy them at Barneys. The heels are 6 inches, by the way.

They do not cost this price in Europe. Barneys is very expensive shop and in USA european goods have high taxes..

Anyway they should cost at least 600 euros (about 750 $) they are indeed expensive. As regards walking,... she does not really walk IMO, i'm sure a car dropped her in fron of the Hotel, and it will pick her up at the end. She does not ram to catch the bus with these shoes......

Actually, it's about the same price in Europe. Even though Lanvin is a Parisian fashion house, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's that much cheaper in Paris. There's only about 20-30 Euros difference. Also, for example, Seven Jeans in Printemps is Paris costs more than the actual price of the jeans in the U.S. However, it isn't that much of a difference. As I said, there's about 20-30 Euros difference. Moreover, the shoes Charlotte wore are very comfortable. I've tried my friend's shoes. They're extremely easy to walk in.

i think charlotte can pulled the cheap and high priced clothes great!

I only noticed now that Félix was at the Repossi party at the Ritz too! it must be so strange meeting your ex-boyfriend at almost every event you go to...

Felix looks hooot there.
I don't think it's strange meeting your ex unless it was a nasty break up. People can stay friends if they parted on good terms.

I only noticed now that Félix was at the Repossi party at the Ritz too! it must be so strange meeting your ex-boyfriend at almost every event you go to...

Reportedly, isn't Char friends w/Felix's sister (knew her first, then met Felix?). If that is the case, they run in the same circle, so it's bound to happen more and more. If the breakup was civil, then it shouldn't be a big deal - they may not get back together, but maybe they can remain friends, since they may continue to run into each other, socially.

Reportedly, isn't Char friends w/Felix's sister (knew her first, then met Felix?). If that is the case, they run in the same circle, so it's bound to happen more and more. If the breakup was civil, then it shouldn't be a big deal - they may not get back together, but maybe they can remain friends, since they may continue to run into each other, socially.

yeah I think you're right it all depends on the circumstances of the breakup. but I imagine that mainly in the beginning it must have been strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom