Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 21 : Oct.2006 - Feb.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pics on the link are very nice...Charlotte is the most beautiful of all women in those pics...she is naturally beautiful, she doesn't need glamour of clothes, jewerly or makeup....

supernova said:
the pics on the link are very nice...Charlotte is the most beautiful of all women in those pics...she is naturally beautiful, she doesn't need glamour of clothes, jewerly or makeup....

Yes, you are right.

It is amazing, she wears "nothing" a simple pullover, it could be from Zara, or H&M, plus "skin" pants, and a simple white ribbon.
And she is a beauty:flowers:

She is with Cecile, they seem to be more and more close.

Did someone heard anything about Felix??? Are they still together??

Last edited:
she doesnt look good at all in that article photo from hola..she looks kinda like shes had a rough night or something

Ianna said:
Love this close-up's..So natural and so beautiful!:)

Charlotte
Charlotte2
Yes.

Charlotte manages to be wonderfull, even when she looks neither especially dressed nor with a heavy makeup.

Henri M. said:
Let us also not forget the differences between miss Casiraghi and other famous ladies. She dresses for Monaco's Fête Nationale, for the accession of her uncle as Sovereign Prince, for the funeral of her grandfather.

These occasions do have their very own dresscodes. When on the invitation is printed 'Midday Japon in subdued colours, r.s.v.p.', you can not come in flashy and outrageous colours.

:flowers:
You are right.
When she is "unofficial" she is very young and simple

Last edited by a moderator:
bsb05 said:
she doesnt look good at all in that article photo from hola..she looks kinda like shes had a rough night or something

No I like her.

Love her white watch, Chanel of course.

Charlotte when you get bored of this watch, ...... remind I'm here:lol:

In some of the pics, I see a lot of people standing, crowded around. Can anyone get into the show?

She looks magnificent in the close-ups (Thanks Ianna !). Timeless. With that hair, she could be of any century, almost any country. As I mentioned in another thread (Monaco Dance Forum), she looks like a portrait (the second close-up). Unreal beauty. Some of you had remarked on how she seemed to be losing her beauty since a couple of years ago. Well, she has certainly regained it, and magnified it ! And always that enigmatic smile and incredible eyes (shape, color). You're right, she really stands out in a crowd. The least made-up of them all, the most striking of them all.

ahhh, Charlotte is a girl who doesn't even need makeup to look amazing. Gosh darn, I'm envious of her natural beauty. She looks so amazing in every single close-up I've seen of her. :wub:

She looks a little disheveled. However, she still looks a lot better than I would on my best day.

iloveroyals said:
She looks magnificent in the close-ups (Thanks Ianna !). Timeless. With that hair, she could be of any century, almost any country. As I mentioned in another thread (Monaco Dance Forum), she looks like a portrait (the second close-up). Unreal beauty. Some of you had remarked on how she seemed to be losing her beauty since a couple of years ago. Well, she has certainly regained it, and magnified it ! And always that enigmatic smile and incredible eyes (shape, color). You're right, she really stands out in a crowd. The least made-up of them all, the most striking of them all.

I do not think tht she lost her beauty. But somehow she looked more "radiant" before.
Maybe is entering to the adult age, or may now she is more conscious that she is being "observed" from every where, and this makes her being less spontaneous.

Is she wearing white boots on a grey pullower!!!! She is beautiful indeed yes, but with no sense of fashion or good taste!Sorry this is my opinion, she doesn't no how to dress properly!

She can wear whatever she wants, she still looks beautiful. I personally don't like the outfit, but I think she is a very beautiful girl. Thanks for pictures.

biboquinhas said:
Is she wearing white boots on a grey pullower!!!! She is beautiful indeed yes, but with no sense of fashion or good taste!Sorry this is my opinion, she doesn't no how to dress properly!

I agree here. Being pretty and having designer clothes thrown at you does not necessarily imbue one with a sense of style, unfortunately, and Charlotte does not have this, at least at the present time. Often, she looks like her clothes and hair have been slept in. :sad:

WOW she looks stunning just Beautiful thanks

Wow those pictures are just amazing! I like the ones of her with Karl Lagerfeld :cool:

she looks like a portrait (the second close-up). Unreal beauty.

I fully agree with you! She's as beautiful as Grace, and as sober as Fernanda.
I read that also Angelina Jolie envies her beauty and elegance.

Angelina Jolie's openness in recent TV interviews and magazine articles has not included any envy of anything Charlotte Casiraghi. She seems to be a content woman, happy with her family and various philantrophic activities.

Major magazines and TV shows here in the US would have picked an admission by Angelina such as that and headline it. Charlotte is hardly mentioned or publicized in TV shows or news articles here except when there's a special on Grace or when she was mentioned as one of Mr. Blackwell's Best-Dressed women (which Angelina was also a part of).

Last edited:
royrrules said:
Angelina Jolie's openness in recent TV interviews and magazine articles have not included any envy of anything Charlotte Casiraghi. She seems to be a content woman, happy with her family and various philantrophic activities.

Major magazines and TV shows here in the US would have picked an admission by Angelina such as that and headline it. Charlotte is hardly mentioned or publicized in TV shows or news articles here except when there's a special on Grace or when she was mentioned as one of Mr. Blackwell's Best-Dressed women (which Angelina was also a part of).

Yeah, somehow I doubt Angelina even knows who Charlotte is.

BurberryBrit said:
Yeah, somehow I doubt Angelina even knows who Charlotte is.

My same exact thoughts brit, I don't think Jolie concerns herself with things other than... adopting children. I don't believe she knows Charlotte and she doesn't seem the type publicly say that she's "envious" of someone's look.

Ani

anag said:
My same exact thoughts brit, I don't think Jolie concerns herself with things other than... adopting children. I don't believe she knows Charlotte and she doesn't seem the type publicly say that she's "envious" of someone's look.

Ani

I think she knows her, but she would never declare such things. Angelina is not focused on her beauty, at least she does not express it. Charlotte is a nice girl, but she did not effect yet any achievement to provoke such declarations. Of course if the journalist had asked Angelina "if she considers Charlotte nice and classy" Angelina would had reply "Yesr of course"
But from there, to make spontaneous declarations.... it seems quite impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom