Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 16 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I passed it at some point? My friend and I were looking for Musee D'Orsay and were quite close to Invalides and the Rue St. Germain. We also passed the St. Clotilde church the Andrea was at last week. I bet Charlotte lives quite close to all of that!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Oh ok. It looks close to the Invalides on the city map I have but must be a several blocks' walk. I have never been to Paris except in dreams.

It looks closed but there's lot of walk.

they said in the news yesterday that lycée fénelon had been closed for some time now but it is going to open again today I think! Even the preparatory classes had been touched.

i understand you very good.and my english is not better hehe :D.
i heard in the news of the problems in france.that´s terrible.but i understand the people in your country.

I just read at dagospia, an article about the Monegasque family taken from this weeks issue of Novella 2000. Please, take it with a grain of salt. I have my doubts on what they wrote as well. Of course Charlotte is involved.
According to what I read Charlotte is rumoured to have given birth to a baby some days before the Rose Ball (???).
She would have been made pregnant by a sports instructor she would have been falling for. She would have been hiding her pregnancy by wearing Empire dresses. However some friends of hers assure that is a very big and cruel load of rubbish.
Besides her relationship with Felix would be going on the rocks.

I really hate those gossip magazines ! You could say that they sort of insult their readers by writing such stuff. Do they think we are so stupid that we would believe this story ? On the pictures we have from her attending fashion shows and vernissages a couple of weeks before the Bal de la Rose, she doesn't look pregnant neither she wore empire dresses. But I am happy they mention that her relationship with Félix is going well.

Last edited:
Tosca said:
I just read at dagospia, an article about the Monegasque family taken from this weeks issue of Novella 2000. Please, take it with a grain of salt. I have my doubts on what they wrote as well. Of course Charlotte is involved.
According to what I read Charlotte is rumoured to have given birth to a baby some days before the Rose Ball (???).
She would have been made pregnant by a sports instructor she would have been falling for. She would have been hiding her pregnancy by wearing Empire dresses. However some friends of hers assure that is a very big and cruel load of rubbish.
Besides her relationship with Felix would be going on the rocks.

Oh my god, I'm having a laught attack, can you believe this?
they don't have any better gossip to "make" ????
what a stupid magazine:mad:

A new small pic of Charlotte in Paris - Hola

t5new4.jpg

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/casa_monaco/

OMG:eek: the mag are some times so sutpid !!:rolleyes: :mad:

Thanks a lot Tbhrc this a beautiful pics !! maybe some more next I 've read on carlota yahoo group that in a nmag there are pics of Charlotte in Paris !:confused: :)

Nina8675 said:
OMG:eek: the mag are some times so sutpid !!:rolleyes: :mad:

They are, especially Novella, where the article was taken from.
She looked too much fit and relaxed at the ball to have given birth to a child just few days before, didn't she?:)

Just to defend Novella 2000 a little, they reported the rumor, but said themselves it is obviously not true...

Charlotte is 19 years old....if there was a baby.... they wouldn't need to hide it away...it would be okay...
...that's all just rubbish!

Last edited:
Grace said:
Just to defend Novella 2000 a little, they reported the rumor, but said themselves it is obviously not true...
Ah ok, at least ;)

New pics of the Casiraghi's- Take a look at the Prince Rainier thread

Princess Caroline's children (L-R) Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre Casiraghi attend a mass for the first anniversary of Prince Rainiers' death at a Monaco cathedral April 6, 2006

Man, I'd hate to be Charlotte. She gains any bit of weight and the tabloids pounce on her with pregnancy rumors. Doesn't do much for a girl's self-esteem.

Gorgeous Charlotte!!!!!!!!,
Caroline is very emotional I think that's cute
Steph looks good just as PA and Caroline;)

What that gossip magazine said about Charlotte having a baby and all that is a bunch of B.S!!!

maybe the mag does not concern about truth at all :mad: ...but they should be more considerate, by making that kind of stories, it would probably hurt the feelings of the one they attacked, and their loved ones as well....don't you agree?

but i believe that the readers are smarter than that, to believe such tales..

Yep she always does look Beautiful,she's bella! She always will look Beautiful! Yeah those new pics from today look great! All wore black still to morn the one year loss of Fuerst Rainer.

As long as we know that a magazine is reporting gossip and nonsense, there's no need to repeat it here. This board is for current events, not profit-driven fantasies by unethical journalists.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator.

more bigger pics of Charlotte in Nice airport
(carlota yahoo group)

gfv0ia.jpg

acid_rain3075 said:
why was she in Nice?

Because it's the only airport near monaco, and I think she doesn't take the private plane !

I think the Family lands in Nice also when they use a private plane (don't know if this was the case); after all Nice is only 12 km from Monaco, closer than most airports are to big cities around the world. She might have been arriving for her Grandpa memorial Mass held yesterday in Monaco, or early for Easter Holidays if her School is really closed...

Kisses

ETA: Thanks Budge, I thought the pic had been taken this week...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom