The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 03:46 PM

i don't see the Jessica Alba or Adriana Lima resemblance, although both of them are gorgeous and so is Char; they don't look alike. I can see the comparison to Angelina Jolie sometimes. But I think Charlotte looks very unique.

Old 02-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Nobility

Thank you for your opinions. Other people are still free free and very Welcome to drop your Opinions. Thanks. I would appreciate that very much.

Old 02-18-2006, 11:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Thank you for your opinions. Other people are still free free and very Welcome to drop your Opinions. Thanks. I would appreciate that very much.
you give 16 year olds a bad name. and yes i just used a bon jovi song against you.
Old 02-19-2006, 01:37 AM
Nobility

Does anyone know if Charlotte will ever do any horse competions again?
Old 02-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
Does anyone know if Charlotte will ever do any horse competions again?
she hasn't been around horses for some time, but i hope she starts competing again.

and omg i guess it's because i'm a groupie but i find it so funny that i used a bon jovi song in the comment above yours and that you are from where Jon was born. lucky!
Old 02-19-2006, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú
I don't think she resembles any of those two models. Not at all. Well, this Adriana Lima seems to keep her mouth half open all the time, like Charlotte used to do some years ago, but that's all!
And about the trip. School does not start again until next monday, so she is probably still at Zurs because they usually stay there for more than a week, but it could be that she got back to Paris earlier, since she's got a very difficult and important exam this summer, so she probably has some work to do.
Judging from the past, they seem to stay in Zurs for the whole month of February. four weeks, or maybe three and a half weeks. The paparazzi usually take pictures on the 2nd or 3rd of the month, or else very late in the month, like the 26th or something around there. sometimes they get pics in the middle of the month, but it always seems to be the whole month that the family are there. I know they stay in that hotel, I forget the name, but I wonder if they have some sort of top-floor or 2-level suite reserved for them, like "the Hanover suite" and it has all of their personal furnishings, all ready for them when they arrive.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Aristocracy

I don't really know which Dialect she uses, but she is strikingly beautiful.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Serene Highness

Any new/more photos from Charlotte on the Zurs ski trip from this year?
Old 02-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
They must be surely fake.
Of course they are fake. No question about that.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleur
anything new with charlotte? i wish we could see more pictures of her walking around paris, like the ones with caroline in front of le bon marche.
Yes, I also like these pics best. Apart from the fact that I love Paris as a city...it would be so exciting to meet Charlotte by chance in a supermarket or a cafe :)
Old 02-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Nobility

Charlotte should do some wild clubbing dancing in the night life clubs like her mother did when she was Charlotte's age. But no getting drunk or doing drugs.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Charlotte should do some wild clubbing dancing in the night life clubs like her mother did when she was Charlotte's age. But no getting drunk or doing drugs.
Everybody should get drunk from time to time!
Old 02-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Courtier

as long as there are no cameras about, of course.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Courtier

She doesn't seem the type of girl.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Nobility

yes :) she is better than her mother in this age.charlotte would be the perfect daughter of her grandparents lol
Old 02-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Commoner

...I definitely think, it is something great, something special about her, that she acts not the way her mother did. She seems to be so mature, which is part of her natural beauty.
By the way...hallo ! Im new at this forum.
Some days ago, i didnt know anything about charlotte, and now, after i kept spending the last 2 days reading nearly every article in this forum, i can say that i really adore her as a "princess" and as a women, I adore her stile, her beaty, her charisma, absolutely everything.
Thats the reason, why i joined this forum
Greetz, prana
Old 02-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by prana
...I definitely think, it is something great, something special about her, that she acts not the way her mother did. She seems to be so mature, which is part of her natural beauty.
By the way...hallo ! Im new at this forum.
Some days ago, i didnt know anything about charlotte, and now, after i kept spending the last 2 days reading nearly every article in this forum, i can say that i really adore her as a "princess" and as a women, I adore her stile, her beaty, her charisma, absolutely everything.
Thats the reason, why i joined this forum
Greetz, prana
Well, welcome Prana! And I have to say I agree with you! Personally I would hate if she did something stupid like going wild at some club! I don't like the way Caroline acted when she was Charlotte age! Its unnecessary and stupid! But I think Caroline tried to raise Charlotte in a way thats like "do as I say, not as I do!" I mean, does that make sense? I don't know maybe it's just me! :p
Old 02-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú
Everybody should get drunk from time to time!
No not ahh. I'm 17 I have never been drunk or high what do you call that. Anyway its not good for your health its not fun its just plain stupid. I have never done drugs or alchol I'm probably the have the cleanest body out of all the people in this forum. Anyway I'm off topic. I'm just trying to say I'm glad Charlotte hasn't gone wild and partyed and did the nightlife and drugs that her mother did when she was Charlotte's age. I don't know why I said that I was just trying to be funny,ridiculously stupidly funny when I said Charlotte should do some wild partying and clubbing like Caroline did when she was Charlotte's age. I hope Charlotte never gets into that like her mother did. She's not that kind of wild "bad girl" party image like her mother and even her aunt was. She seems (and I hope she is) sweet shy watchful cool chic funny mysterious, quiet, kind. I know she would never do that.:)
Old 02-25-2006, 06:33 AM
Aristocracy

I believe one of the reasons Char doesn't act wild is because she has a liberal mom. I remember reading somewhere around here an interview with Caro where she said that the reason or a part of it why she acted so rebelious was because her mom was quite strict. And from the pictures and stories from this forum Caroline doesnt seem like that type of mom. She probably recognized her mom's mistakes and what made her act that way, so she doesn't want to be like that toward Char. She gives her freedom so Char doesn't have the reason to act rebelious. Just my opinion.
Old 02-25-2006, 07:48 AM
Aristocracy

^IMO too much freedom isn't good, too. but that's off - topic, sorry:o

Closed Thread