The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Royal Highness

Some more photos of Charlotte..
Love her "Opera -Chanel" dress very much..:)

(Newscom, Getty images)

Old 11-21-2005, 11:36 PM
Royal Highness

I thinks Charlotte is beautiful from the neck up. Not a big fan of the dress though, it looks like she stuck a black tank top underneath it. I do NOT think she's pregnant but this dress makes her look pregnant because there's a lot of forgiving room in the belly area. I can see how it can be seen as a high designer fashion beauty though. I thought her hair was really elegant and very pretty!

Old 11-21-2005, 11:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
I know that some member posted a similar outfit in the Royal House of Fashion thread.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/
Thanks for the link...there is a photo of the dress (on a model on the runway but at least you get the idea).

I don't really like that dress. I think the one she wore to the opera was much better. (Very unique dresses)
Old 11-22-2005, 01:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Sources; Yahoo, Profimedia, Colourpress

Charlotte at dinner honouring Prince Albert's Enthronement, November 18th

Does anyone have a pictures showing the entire outfit...? =] she probably has a gorgeous belly but i think it was such a poor choice of outfit for such an occasion...so not like her usualy sophisticated self...
Old 11-22-2005, 04:54 AM
Commoner

Hillary_nugent: If you go to the link posted above your post (the royal house of fashion one), you can see the entire dress on a model whose wearing it on the catwalk. Its actually not revealing at all when standing up, it looks like such a small gap on the model, but that photo we have got of charlotte wearing it makes it seem like its got this great big hole in the front.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy285
Hillary_nugent: If you go to the link posted above your post (the royal house of fashion one), you can see the entire dress on a model whose wearing it on the catwalk. Its actually not revealing at all when standing up, it looks like such a small gap on the model, but that photo we have got of charlotte wearing it makes it seem like its got this great big hole in the front.
Where can we see this dress on the forum ?
Old 11-22-2005, 05:03 AM
Courtier

"Where can we see this dress on the forum ?"

Charlotte's Brands... starting page 3.

Old 11-22-2005, 05:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
"Where can we see this dress on the forum ?"

Charlotte's Brands... starting page 3.
Yeah, that's right!
Old 11-22-2005, 05:09 AM
Courtier

did you guys noice how, in quite a number of photos, Charlotte had her hand clenched during the red carpet walk at the opera as if she was nervous? I wonder what Dr Phil would think of that.

Old 11-22-2005, 05:14 AM
Courtier

Maybe, she was trying to keep her balance! I saw a some of the footage, and she looked like she couldn't completely walk properly. Maybe it was the dress. She didn't feel completely comfortable! Well, that's my take on it.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:19 AM
Courtier

i didn't see any footage. that may be a possibility... on the photos it made her look tense.

Old 11-22-2005, 05:57 AM
Nobility

I think that Charlotte needs some lessons in deportment. I mean, she doesn't know how to stand, how to walk. She should ask Elle Mc Pherson, a friend of Caroline's to help her. When you see the outfits worn by the models and after by her, they don't look the same, it's really a pirty as she is such a lovely girl. She always seems unease when wearing elegant outfits !
Old 11-22-2005, 06:49 AM
Courtier

I think Caroline hasn't trained Charlotte to be a model or anything like that. She hasnt been involved in any royal activities (just very few in monaco). She remembers me Mary of Denmark and how she used to walk before her marriage, now with some lessons she is definetely one of the most elegant princess in Europe.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:19 AM
Courtier

Vote for Charlotte on Hellomagazine.com's Most Attractive Woman
Here's the Link: http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mo...reciente=false
Old 11-22-2005, 08:50 AM
Nobility

sorry I voted for Maxima
Old 11-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrjam
sorry I voted for Maxima
:( I didn't need to know that! :)
Old 11-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Nobility

Charlotte looks beautiful as ever. But the Chanel suits and dresses weren't nice!!! They made her look kind of odd!!!
Old 11-22-2005, 05:30 PM

Charlotte is winning!!
Old 11-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Nobility

i voted for char..i can't believe some of those women beat out claudia schiffer
Old 11-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amina
Charlotte looks beautiful as ever. But the Chanel suits and dresses weren't nice!!! They made her look kind of odd!!!
AT least she gets it for free or she can afford them all..

They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Closed Thread