Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a paradox that sometimes the more many you have the worse you look ;-)

Any idea where is Charlotte ? She seems to have disappeared. She didn't even attend Eugenia's birthday

Did Charlotte and Lamberto meet at the wedding of Pierre and Beatrice?

She's a beautiful young woman. That's all I can say!

(..)Wish we could see a marriage soon! It would be nice and hopefully she has a nice and longer future with Lamberto.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope she finds happiness and stability. We do not know anything about Lamberto, except his family roots. But what about him ? Has he ever been married ? Or in long known relationship ? Any kids ? He is film director, but is he successful ? Or any other information about him.

Today very early in the morning (04:58) Pacha was in the north of Corsica with direction to Monaco or St Tropez or who knows. We haven't seen any recent pics, though.

In those pics there is a middle aged couple and another young man. Could we suppose that they are Lamberto's parents and his brother? If it's true, then Lamberto's and Charlotte's relationship is official. Could we expect a marriage?

Lamberto' s no brothers. One of his sisters, Violante, died in a car accident, his other sister Laudomia is married and has children. Perhaps the boy is one of those.

I hope she finds happiness and stability. We do not know anything about Lamberto, except his family roots. But what about him ? Has he ever been married ? Or in long known relationship ? Any kids ? He is film director, but is he successful ? Or any other information about him.

Apparently he's never been married, neither are any children reported. He was in a relashionship with Italian actress Nicoletta Romanoff, whose mother is a member of the former Russian reigning family. His are niche films, so I doubt they're massive success at the box office.

This is the villa, Lamberto's mother owns in Southern Tuscany.

https://anypic.us/image.php?di=0N0JH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Tosca, you know always everything.
I had forgotten that you already gave me this information.

Last edited:
Thank you, Tosca, for all this information! Both Lamberto' parents are rich? Do his parents live at this fantastic villa?

Will Lamberto be strong enough to support being always on the highlight and loosing his intimity by courtesing Charlotte Casighari.

Lamberto is not some private citizen being thrust into spotlight by Charlotte. Like Gad, he is in show business, though not as well known perhaps. I highly doubt media attention is too concerning. The trio have all chosen partners who can fit into their life.

Gad was already in the spotlight, at least in France. I don't know if it is the same for Lamberto, at least in Italy.
In any case he is not a child. He is a mature man. And in top of that if he dated before a royal plus actress he has a slight idea about spotlight.

Lamberto's father is dead. He was a count from one of the most ancient and noble southern Italian families. His mother is the rich daughter of a rich business man.
So,there's no shortage of money.
And Lamberto lives in Roma, the Tuscany 's villa is one of their homes far from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Lovely. If the guy is nice, the external features are good. It would nice to have an aristocratic wedding out of Palerme or somewhere in Capri or costiera Amalfitana

Lovely. If the guy is nice, the external features are good. It would nice to have an aristocratic wedding out of Palerme or somewhere in Capri or costiera Amalfitana

I highly doubt they might celebrate a wedding in Palermo, since they're Neapolitan, not Sicilian.;) There's still an ongoing rivalry between the two cities.

According to the Dagospia website, Donna Marina (Lamberto's mother) is seeing the wedding planners in search of prestigious locations around Naples: apparently she doesn't want her son to marry in Monaco.

I highly doubt they might celebrate a wedding in Palermo, since they're Neapolitan, not Sicilian.;) There's still an ongoing rivalry between the two cities.

According to the Dagospia website, Donna Marina (Lamberto's mother) is seeing the wedding planners in search of prestigious locations around Naples: apparently she doesn't want her son to marry in Monaco.

Thanks Tosca. My mistake. I though he is Sicilian. A huge Napoli wedding should be perfect also.
I presume Dona Marina would like the wedding to be done in her son's terra natale. Normal for a heir.
Furthermore they could also do as her brothers. Civil wedding in Monaco and religious in Napoli.

Last edited:

Why isn't this a bigger deal on the Monaco forums? Haven't we all been waiting for a Charlotte wedding since forever?:eek::ohmy::eek::D

:previous: To be brutally honest I WAS excited imagining a future Charlotte wedding about ten years ago, but now I am kind of over this young lady.

If she is finally going to set down roots and achieve some semblance of stability
in her personal life I feel mostly only relief.:cool:

Why isn't this a bigger deal on the Monaco forums? Haven't we all been waiting for a Charlotte wedding since forever?:eek::ohmy::eek::D

That news on dagospia site is not recent, it dates back to last April.

It used to be exciting but considering what is her life now, her wedding is not interresting anymore. I didn t really imagine her walking down the aisle wearing a wedding dress marrying a man she knows from less than a year and heavily pregnant.
A decade ago I imagined her marrying Prince Harry or Prince Felix of Luxembourg !!!!

Last edited:
That news on dagospia site is not recent, it dates back to last April.

Well, that piece of news can't be new at all, but dago is usually well informed, that's why your darling Beatrice wanted to silence them.
If Donna Marina was contacting some wedding planners, that means that was something going on, unless the kid had too much ribollita...:whistling:

Sorry I don't understand, my darling Beatrice ?
Ribollita ?

Yes a real name and quite popular among noble and snobbish folks ;)

:previous: :lol: Made me think of laudanum.

Old Italian, think if remember history class well, there was a Medici by that name. The Pucci heiress (recall her for some story of manslaughter) is.

:previous: To be brutally honest I WAS excited imagining a future Charlotte wedding about ten years ago, but now I am kind of over this young lady.

If she is finally going to set down roots and achieve some semblance of stability
in her personal life I feel mostly only relief.:cool:

I feel your relief. I mean 21, she was still young and glamerous. Imagine men seeing a woman of prime child rearing age :whistling:

Poor Charlotte, doesn't she know when she hit 26, her stock goes down. I mean few men would seek a woman with limited child bearing years. I mean she is 31, a poor man only hope 2/3 kids.:ohmy: Such relief that the ancient spinstress is finally willing to marry and someone will taka her.

I am sure no pictures will be had. No one wants to see a spinstress wed :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom