The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Heir Apparent

If it is true Is really not nice from her, unless she has reasons. Might be that Gad when they split, he threatened her that he will take his kid, but where? In France ? USA ? He will be ordered by the law immediately ti give the baby back. No sense.

Old 04-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Royal Highness

She probably has her reasons to set up these rules. That he seems like a loving father/partner doesn't mean he is behind closed doors.

Old 04-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Aristocracy

The article is highly likely to be incorrect.
The French media have not been kind to Charlotte.
Realistically they all have such high public profiles, and Gad's career depends on a positive profile as does Charlottes, that I can't see Gad doing a runner with their son or either of them fighting bitterly in court.
Not to mention that it would not be in Raphael's best interests to do that.

After all Charlotte didn't have to take Raphael with her to NY so he could see his father. If she had concerns about Gad she wouldn't be so accommodating. The fact that she did contradicts the rest of the article.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree, the media likes to spin things, negatively often enough. I have no doubt thy likely are going to court but that is common enough. When a couple are not married and share a child, drawing up legal papers about custody is just a part of the deal. No need to make it some dramatic feud.

It is likely they didn't have one as they were together, and when they broke up they initially handled it casually. Perhaps now that they are both moving on, they have been advised to have something down in paper.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soula View Post
After all Charlotte didn't have to take Raphael with her to NY so he could see his father. If she had concerns about Gad she wouldn't be so accommodating. The fact that she did contradicts the rest of the article.
Maybe Charlotte has realized that keeping her son away from his father isn't a good thing for her son. Probably she also thought that it was nice to take her son with her to New York. And maybe Gad has mentioned that he can claim his rights legally. It is always better for everyone if things and be agreed without going to the court.

Gad will be in USA and Canada in September:
https://www.facebook.com/gadelmaleh/...type=3&theater
But back in Europe with KevGad Tour in October and November:
https://www.facebook.com/gadelmaleh/...type=3&theater
Old 04-10-2016, 05:57 AM
Courtier

Hugh Jackman, Charlotte Casiraghi celebrate Montblanc’s 110 Years

other video
Old 04-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Maybe Charlotte has realized that keeping her son away from his father isn't a good thing for her son. Probably she also thought that it was nice to take her son with her to New York. And maybe Gad has mentioned that he can claim his rights legally. It is always better for everyone if things and be agreed without going to the court.

You're assuming the article is true

How do you know that Charlotte is keeping her son away from his father?
Old 04-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
She probably has her reasons to set up these rules. That he seems like a loving father/partner doesn't mean he is behind closed doors.
Actually i think she's just acting like a spoiled child who doesn't want to share her toy... or maybe just trying to make some kind of emotional blackmail with Gad in what their son is concerned ( meaning " I'm more powerful than you " " I call the shots, i'm in command here " - of course, this is pure speculations... ). Gad has another son and we never heard that his mother felt the need to set such rules... why would Gad act as a loving father towards Noah and differently towards Raphael? I think Charlotte is ( again ) being childish about the all mattter, i mean, not EVEN HER MOTHER set those kind of rules ( at least that we know of ) towards Alexandra and P. Ernst!!!
Old 04-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Heir Apparent

She is still smoking.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Please note that the latest "news" are taken from tabloid magazines, we cannot be sure about the truth content!
Old 04-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Serene Highness

Why do people believe the tabloids they make up these things .
Old 04-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Majesty

I honestly don't think all this is true. Keep in mind that the press can turn the tables whenever they feel like it. When Gad and Charlotte were together, the tabloids treated Gad like the bad ones and Charlotte like the victim. Now that they are over, the roles have been reversed. Plus, we are talking about custody and legal matters of a minor; I feel a bit uncomfortable to discuss this kind of topic regarding a child.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Courtier

I'm sorry , but Charlotte still has a bad posture and with some outfit stands out most . In the video you see . She is very nice , but far from charming Caroline at her age ..
Old 04-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Serene Highness

Caroline is Caroline and Charlotte is Charlotte two different people just because they are mother and daughter does not mean they have to be or act the same.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:21 AM
Courtier

Yes, of course .. I never do comparisons, ever made on both, but they are very similar, and in the past I thought that Charlotte was more beautiful mother, maybe in the photos, .. but the movements, gestures, posture, facial expressions of Caroline at her age had an incredible charm. . however, it is just my thoughts ..
Old 04-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Courtier

Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte and RaphaŽl in NYC (Gad was in NYC as well, but they were not together)
Old 04-21-2016, 05:12 PM
Courtier

Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte & RaphaŽl in Rome..from paris arriving her belongings. New house
Old 04-21-2016, 05:23 PM
Majesty

She really seems to have a hectic private life and to make changes very fast.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:29 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm curious how she will be managing his school. One day this boy should be settled somewhere. Now he is young and she can carry him around. Paris, Monaco, New York, Italy, everywhere she goes. But when he is 5 years I hope she is fixed.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:11 AM
Serene Highness

She must be very serious about Lamberto to move to Rome. I didn't think she'd ever leave Paris. The tabs always said that was a big problem with Gad, that he was spending a lot of time in America, and she wanted to be in France. Guess the tabs were wrong.

Closed Thread